[iOS][Running] Playback on apple watch s4 4G LTE

I have only found a way to use my apple watch as a spotify remote. Would be nice to be able to go out and have my watch paired to my bluetooth headphones and leave my phone at home.

Updated on 2019-07-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Comments
stsolber

Yes, I agree - Do Spotify have an ETA for when they will update the spotify-app to support downloaded music or even streaming over 4G?

-Anonymous0
Casual Listener

I believe that it is Apple who are holding back. Someone I know has the series 4 watch and can’t even play Apple Music from it. The galaxy watch supports spotify, I definitely think it is Apple.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.