Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Split Screen Support

It would be awesome if spotify could support the IOS 9 Multitask Split-Screen feature ...!!!

Updated on 2021-01-13

Hey there folks,

Thanks for bringing your ideas and votes to the Idea Exchange!

We're marking this as implemented, as multiple iOS devices now support Split View.

Cheers!

Comments
kc2npu

It wouldn't need to be much work, especially since the Spotify App is a Universal App which already contains the both the iPhone/iPodTouch and iPad interfaces.  They would just need to enable it in the app as the slide over uses the iPhone interface size class and the split view uses the same interface as the iPad Air/Mini

codybertrand

This would be perfect, Waze on the left and spotify on the right, garmin in the trash! come on spotify! lets get this development going!

Thomasjm8

Please do it, apple has now done it with there Apple Music on iOS 10

ecr80

Really want this feature. Do it!

svepo

i need this feature 😡

PhilHagger

Why isn't this feature available yet?! Kind of seems essential for any iPad user.

rexhibitionist

Do this. It's absolutly a joke that this hasn't been done yet. I'd understand if this was a free service, but I pay and others listen to ads.

valechewin

1.5 years later and still no progress on this "new idea".

Rexbravo

This would be an awesome feature and not hard to implement! I would love to be able to browse through my music in an easy way while working in Word or browsing the web. Come on, Spotify! ☺️

Nudazz

Can actually hardly believe this is not delivered yet