Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Split Screen Support

It would be awesome if spotify could support the IOS 9 Multitask Split-Screen feature ...!!!

Updated on 2021-01-13

Hey there folks,

Thanks for bringing your ideas and votes to the Idea Exchange!

We're marking this as implemented, as multiple iOS devices now support Split View.

Cheers!

Comments
blake
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2015-10-15

Marked as new idea. You can learn more about the new iOS multitasking feature here.

Lucdedj

I like this idea alot

3dplayer333

cool great idea! 

davidbowie

I thought there would be more support for this. I guess people change their iPads less frequently than phones and not that many people actually have split view yet.

It would be great for Spotify to support the feature.

nycruz

I would LOVE this feature. I actually NEED this feature. Please Spotify!

- a long time customer

anndywoodhouse

I just got a new iPad pro and would love to see the split screen supported so as I'm working II can have Spotify as a selected source to choose from. 

@86kanth wrote:

It would be awesome if spotify could support the IOS 9 Multitask Split-Screen feature ...!!!

Nixul

Ditto on the necessity of this feature 😉

@86kanth wrote:

Martin15817

Yes, splitscreen is necessary! 

FM63

Yes, great idea ...

Swanny

Split screen and slide over support is definitely a necessity for the iPad IMO. I do understand some work would need to be done to get it to work well, as the iPad and iPhone apps do have some visual differences, but if the split screen/slide over views could just show the iPhone app esse finally, that'd be great.