[iOS] Suggestion for adding a resume button to playlists for premium users

When I’m listening to a playlist, I may want to go and check out some other song or playlist, but when I return I can’t continue where I left off. I think it’s odd that this feature is only available to free subscription users.

Updated on 2020-02-24

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-02-24

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Visitor

**bleep** yessss, I’ve been wanting this for years!

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

You're right this is odd. I didn't know this exist at all. 

Regular

Totally agree, SO annoying!

Please vote.  This is the absolute worst of Spotify’s shortcomings.

Visitor

This is a great idea. Must be also added for Android.

I have Android Auto in my car and I have a dedicated playlist for trip.

The playlist is sorted by myself according to music style and transition. Random playing is not possible otherwise music can switch between Hardstyle banger to Symphony....

This option will avoid to hear anytime the same music when starting the playlist (like Spotify playlists which are not starting from the same music), or to scroll to the "Last music you think you heard last time". Which is definitely more safe while driving.

It will also avoid to have such studies: https://newatlas.com/automotive/apple-carplay-android-auto-car-infotainment-worse-than-texting/ which could bring to Government decision which could impact Spotify usage in car...

Casual Listener

This is a great idea. Must be also added for the Spotify desktop app.

Music Fan

This should also work with albums, not just playlists.