[iOS][Your Library] (Mobile App) Efficient way of adding songs to your playlist (Idea)

You just discovered that awesome song, so you add it to your playlist. But wait, I want this song at the top. By selecting "edit" you can rearrange tracks manually from the mobile app. Doesn't help when you have to scroll down 2,000 songs just to reach the bottom. There lies your song which then you hold down on it as it slowly moves up the list. This takes me about a minute for the song to reach the top 

StompingLlama_0-1624324901521.png

StompingLlama_0-1624326901381.png

StompingLlama_1-1624324981870.jpeg

MY IDEA!!!

At the very bottom where you see the song "now playing" why not just hold down and drag the song to your playlist. Brilliant! 

Updated on 2021-07-19

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
YoavKatz
Music Fan

Very nice!

TreyAnastasio
Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

I think this is a great idea! Being able to drag tracks from “Now Playing” directly to where users would like them to be within playlists would greatly facilitate this process on the mobile app.

lorikelli
Music Fan

Yes!

Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-07-19

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Related Ideas