Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

[iOS][Your Library] Option to select multiple pre-filtered genres (user custom criteria)

Pitch: Id like to share a recent idea that Ive had for the recentPre-filtered genre feature, “Liked Songs Playlist”. It would be especially awesome, if we the users had the option to select more than one pre-filtered genre.
Example: If I went to my Liked Songs Playlist, and I wanted to listen to Rap, AltRap, and “aggressive” or “chill” I would be able to select all 4 options. Sort of like a criteria list.
Thank you!!!!

Updated on 2022-09-28

Hey @KungFuDeezy 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Lyubka
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-09-28

Hey @KungFuDeezy 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

CheddarCravings

Really hope this gets enough votes to get implemented. I've been wanting to select multiple genres since the original feature was added.

hgchjfjyhv

I would love this option... I find myself wishing I had it everytime I go to select. I'm rarely feeling like one genre but I often know the genre I'm not in the mood for. Maybe make it so you can remove a genres you want to bypass for the time being. 

ALSO - PLEASE make it so I may combine two playlists very easily - even temporarily. 

Thanks much!

hgchjfjyhv

Oh and please partner with athletic apps! Strava desperately needs to be able to work with Spotify to share a run's playlist or song highlights from a workout.