[iOS][Your Music] Open App to My Library

I want the default screen when I open the app to be my library, albums page. Or, the default should be whatever screen you left it on (which for me is always my library, albums page). I never use the suggestions on the home page, I hate having to wait for it to load only so that I can navigate away from it. Also, it feels like being advertised to. As a paid subscriber, I want to be able to access my own saved music, not whatever the app is pushing at the moment. Please make this an option!

Updated on 2019-09-03

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-03

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here