Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[All Platforms] Music Videos

Idea: "[All Platforms] Music videos"Artists record a video to go with their music / you could upload the music videos that already exist!I really want to watch them on Spotify while listening.At Apple Music I can choose between listening to the music...

• Casual Listener
  • Idea: "[All Platforms] Music videos" Artists record a video to go with their music / you could upload the music videos that already exist! I really want to watch them on Spotify while listening. ...
  • Dude_its_Matt_G
  • Casual Listener
  • 59 comments
  • 882 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • Good idea, vote for it
  • 59 comments
  • 882 votes

[Playlists] More Playlist Sorting Options/Columns

Sort options within Spotify are severely lacking. First, what's lacking outright: sort by year, total plays, personal playcount, current popularity, genre, tempo, etc. On top of that, sorting should be stackable, e.g. sort by album by year, or sort a...

• Casual Listener
  • Sort options within Spotify are severely lacking.   First, what's lacking outright: sort by year, total plays, personal playcount, current popularity, genre, tempo, etc.   On...
  • Mandamarie23891
  • Casual Listener
  • 318 comments
  • 2829 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 318 comments
  • 2829 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Spotify Kids Amazon Appstore

The amazon fire we have is mainly used by our 6 year old daughter. She's got her own profile here so she's got related app for her she. Since Spotify Kids was just released it would be ideal to make it available in the Amazon AppStore

• Casual Listener
  • The amazon fire we have is mainly used by our 6 year old daughter. She's got her own profile here so she's got related app for her she. Since Spotify Kids was just released it would be ideal to make ...
  • smithochris
  • 91 comments
  • 1110 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Live Idea
  • 91 comments
  • 1110 votes

[All Platforms] Show release's year instead of remastered version's year

When I listen to a song, Spotify shows me the "Remastered Version" year, but this information is not interesting at all.It would be better to place the actual release year of the song.For example, listening the remastered version of "The Wall" from P...

• Regular
  • When I listen to a song, Spotify shows me the "Remastered Version" year, but this information is not interesting at all. It would be better to place the actual release year of the song. For example...
  • aaronbaney
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 comments
  • 522 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Live Idea
  • 33 comments
  • 522 votes

[All Platforms][Friend Feed] Show Podcasts on the Friend Activity feed

It would be great to have podcasts show up on the activity status/friend feed bar as they are a growing media form, and I use Spotify's podcast feature a lot now.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great to have podcasts show up on the activity status/friend feed bar as they are a growing media form, and I use Spotify's podcast feature a lot now.
  • celiajean
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 comments
  • 339 likes
  • All Platforms
    Friend Feed
  • Not Right Now
  • 9 comments
  • 339 votes

[All Platforms][Other] More options for Sleep Timer control

Spotify has the option of putting on a sleep timer while listening to podcasts. I love this feature and use it often. The time increments go from five minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes to an hour. It would be nice to also have a...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has the option of putting on a sleep timer while listening to podcasts. I love this feature and use it often. The time increments go from five minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 ...
  • Crankeedoodledoo
  • 49 comments
  • 391 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Good Suggestion
  • 49 comments
  • 391 votes

[All Platforms][Connect] re-categorise podcasts as AUDIO so they play on Connect devices

Podcasts will not play on audio-only Connect devices because Spotify has labelled them as "mixed-media". They are not mixed media, they are audio files. This is an issue that has been noted by the community for some time (around 18 months at least) a...

• Regular
  • Podcasts will not play on audio-only Connect devices because Spotify has labelled them as "mixed-media". They are not mixed media, they are audio files.   This is an issue that has been noted ...
  • kalambe
  • 77 comments
  • 601 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • Not Right Now
  • 77 comments
  • 601 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Upload GIFs as Playlist Covers

I think it would be really great if Spotify could allow GIFs to be uploaded as Spotify Playlist Covers - it would add a nice touch of personality to each playlist and make it pop even more! I really like the animated covers of some Spotify Playlists ...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be really great if Spotify could allow GIFs to be uploaded as Spotify Playlist Covers - it would add a nice touch of personality to each playlist and make it pop even more! I really ...
  • tomcat1112k
  • 42 comments
  • 1073 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 42 comments
  • 1073 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Add the same song to multiple playlists simultaneously

There is no reason why Spotify shouldn't have a functionality on at least the desktop app where you can drag one song into as many "selected" playlists as you want and have that song added to all of them at the same time… Here's a little more info to...

• Casual Listener
  • There is no reason why Spotify shouldn't have a functionality on at least the desktop app where you can drag one song into as many "selected" playlists as you want and have that song added to all of ...
  • Ogestan
  • Gig Goer
  • 234 comments
  • 1137 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 234 comments
  • 1137 votes

[All Platforms] [Podcast] Individual Autoplay Settings

I think Podcasts should have different settings for autoplay than music. With music, the most desired way to listen is to proceed to the next song automatically without having to select one. But that's not the way podcasts are generally consumed - it...

• Casual Listener
  • I think Podcasts should have different settings for autoplay than music. With music, the most desired way to listen is to proceed to the next song automatically without having to select one. But that...
  • jessquest
  • 79 comments
  • 638 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Live Idea
  • 79 comments
  • 638 votes

[All Platforms] I want complete history of all songs

I want to be able to view all songs I have listened to. I will remember some song I was listening to a few months ago and can't remember the name. I want to be able to see EVERY SONG I HAVE EVER PLAYED. Also being able to delete songs from history th...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to be able to view all songs I have listened to. I will remember some song I was listening to a few months ago and can't remember the name. I want to be able to see EVERY SONG I HAVE EVER PLAY...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 34 comments
  • 572 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 34 comments
  • 572 votes

[Following] Shuffle Songs from followed Artists

This feature has already been suggested a few times since 2014 (maybe even before that)! It's a feature on iTunes since when Britney Spears was a hit (the first time)!Winamp did it way before that (remember Winamp!?). It's 2018… Almost 19 and we're s...

• Casual Listener
  • This feature has already been suggested a few times since 2014 (maybe even before that)!  It's a feature on iTunes since when Britney Spears was a hit (the first time)! Winamp did it way ...
  • DarienBarbarian
  • 77 comments
  • 495 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • Live Idea
  • 77 comments
  • 495 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Sony's 360 Reality Audio

Hello Friends, i am using Spotify Premium since years. At the Moment i am missing some features like HD Streaming or Sony's new 360 Reality Audio. Especially Reality Audio is truly a real gain and even more useful than HD Streaming. The 3D sound is l...

• Regular
  • Hello Friends,   i am using Spotify Premium since years. At the Moment i am missing some features like HD Streaming or Sony's new 360 Reality Audio.   Especially Reality Audio is truly ...
  • Akiラ23
  • 126 comments
  • 4511 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 126 comments
  • 4511 votes

[Discover Weekly] View previous Discover Weekly Playlists

The discover weekly feature is excellent, however I was disappointed yesterday to notice that last weeks playlist had disappeared. It would be great to be able to view previous discover weekly playlists. Thanks

• Visitor
  • The discover weekly feature is excellent, however I was disappointed yesterday to notice that last weeks playlist had disappeared. It would be great to be able to view previous discover weekly playli...
  • ChiToATX
  • Casual Listener
  • 168 comments
  • 1948 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 168 comments
  • 1948 votes

[Your Music] Personal Song Counter

There should be an option to see how many times you listened to a song.There could be a Favorite Songs tab, etc.You would have to enable it in the settings?

• Casual Listener
  • There should be an option to see how many times you listened to a song. There could be a Favorite Songs tab, etc. You would have to enable it in the settings?
  • haqr
  • Regular
  • 20 comments
  • 1020 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 20 comments
  • 1020 votes

Setup Spotify Kids as a service in Sonos

I would love to be able to setup a Spotify Kids account as a service in Sonos, in order not to pollute my recommandations with my kids favorites...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to be able to setup a Spotify Kids account as a service in Sonos, in order not to pollute my recommandations with my kids favorites... 🙂
  • Jamestalmage
  • 28 comments
  • 369 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Live Idea
  • 28 comments
  • 369 votes

[Discover] Play random Songs from complete Spotify Catalogue

The idea is especially for people who love music, without focusing on a special genre. An "Ultimate Shuffle Button" will pick random songs from all songs available on Spotify. You can explore songs, you might never get in touch with and learn new mus...

• Casual Listener
  • The idea is especially for people who love music, without focusing on a special genre. An "Ultimate Shuffle Button" will pick random songs from all songs available on Spotify. You can explore songs, ...
  • ItsMaster
  • Casual Listener
  • 80 comments
  • 790 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 80 comments
  • 790 votes

[All Platforms] Change playback speed when listening to music

Ok before i start i want to tell you of the history of the requests for this issue. the oldest request i can find had 573 upvotes and was a generally good idea (Link to OP). spotify's response: Hey folks. We're marking this idea as Case Closed today ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok before i start i want to tell you of the history of the requests for this issue. the oldest request i can find had 573 upvotes and was a generally good idea (Link to OP).    spotify'...
  • Laserfocus
  • Gig Goer
  • 62 comments
  • 626 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 62 comments
  • 626 votes

[All Platforms][Connect] Listen to local files on all platforms

This isn't a new idea, in fact many other users have previously voiced their interest in having the ability to play their whole music collection (including local files) on their favourite platforms. You see; Spotify isn't just a collection of tracks,...

• Visitor
  • This isn't a new idea, in fact many other users have previously voiced their interest in having the ability to play their whole music collection (including local files) on their favourite platforms. ...
  • tahoewake
  • 38 comments
  • 296 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • Not Right Now
  • 38 comments
  • 296 votes

[Playlists] Play multiple selected Playlists

Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists. It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists. It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.
  • Frismic
  • 174 comments
  • 1014 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 174 comments
  • 1014 votes