Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Partnership] Spotify for Nintendo Switch

I know the hardware is relatively new, but I STRONGLY feel it could benefit both Spotify and Nintendo if an app was produced for the Nintendo Switch.Thanks for listening.

• Casual Listener
  • I know the hardware is relatively new, but I STRONGLY feel it could benefit both Spotify and Nintendo if an app was produced for the Nintendo Switch. Thanks for listening.
  • GuiBeal
  • 291 comments
  • 11218 likes
  • Partnership
  • Not Right Now
  • 291 comments
  • 11218 votes

[Sonos][Partnership] Spotify and Sonos Voice Control (native)

Hello,Sonos released their own virtual assistant called Sonos Voice Control. The service is integrated with Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Sonos Radio, but not Spotify. Spotify is my families preferred platform, but I need this integration to work fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Sonos released their own virtual assistant called Sonos Voice Control.  The service is integrated with Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Sonos Radio, but not Spotify.  Spotify is my fa...
  • j-e
  • Regular
  • 43 comments
  • 398 likes
  • Partnership
  • Live Idea
  • 43 comments
  • 398 votes

[Community][Partnership] Spotify Chart On Bangladesh

As Bangladesh has many music lovers, artist and lots of premium spotify users who support their favorite artist by streaming song, we want to see our streaming chart from our country. As a BTS fan specially I want to see Bangladesh Spotify chart and ...

• Casual Listener
  • As Bangladesh has many music lovers, artist and lots of premium spotify users who support their favorite artist by streaming song, we want to see our streaming chart from our country. As a BTS fan sp...
  • mirrasel
  • 59 comments
  • 275 likes
  • Partnership
  • Live Idea
  • 59 comments
  • 275 votes

[Partnership] SDK for Video Game Integration

Similar to the move onto game consoles, why not connect with the game development community, 2 months free then forced premium. In-game music in GTA V or whatever complimented with spotify of your personal liking whith the game music code managing wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Similar to the move onto game consoles, why not connect with the game development community, 2 months free then forced premium. In-game music in GTA V or whatever complimented with spotify of your pe...
  • onejeremias
  • 23 comments
  • 664 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • Not Right Now
  • 23 comments
  • 664 votes