Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Desktop][Playlists] See the number of views on our playlists

It would be nice to see the number of users who saw our playlist (under the number of the playlist followers). More precisely, it would indicate the number of users who listened at least one music in the playlist. This indicator shouldn't take into c...

• Roadie
  • It would be nice to see the number of users who saw our playlist (under the number of the playlist followers). More precisely, it would indicate the number of users who listened at least one music in...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 19 comments
  • 506 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • Good Suggestion
  • 19 comments
  • 506 votes

[Mobile][Playlists] 'Add to playlist' sort order should be custom

In the latest Spotify library redesign, when I try to add a song to a playlist, the modal that opens sorts my playlists in a seemingly random order. This is very annoying since I have a mix of many playlists/folders in a specific custom order, and no...

• Regular
  • In the latest Spotify library redesign, when I try to add a song to a playlist, the modal that opens sorts my playlists in a seemingly random order. This is very annoying since I have a mix of many playlists...
  • Nébulya
  • 115 comments
  • 506 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 115 comments
  • 506 votes

[Playlists] Notification of freshly added Tracks

As I just had to find out from Spotify support, they removed playlist notifications from Spotify."The notifications are being disabled and soon they will disappear for all users. You can still get notifications via e-mail though. You can set that up ...

• Roadie
  • ...till get notifications via e-mail though. You can set that up here If you'd like the notifications back, feel free to post on the Spotify Community. At the moment new songs added to playlists y...
  • k4i
  • 114 comments
  • 500 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 114 comments
  • 500 votes

[Mobile] Rearrange Playlists on Mobile

Please include an option for users to manually rearrange playlists on mobile. See attached picture for more details.

763E8E0D-C64C-438E-8920-FE0F1BDC089C.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Please include an option for users to manually rearrange playlists on mobile.  See attached picture for more details.  
  • GrimNotepad
  • Regular
  • 54 comments
  • 498 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 54 comments
  • 498 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists][Premium] Preview song samples when adding songs to playlists

Bring the ability to preview songs when adding them to a playlist back, it makes it extremely hard to find new music to add to a playlist cause you no longer know what it sounds like without listening to it separately from the add songs list. The fea...

• Casual Listener
  • Bring the ability to preview songs when adding them to a playlist back, it makes it extremely hard to find new music to add to a playlist cause you no longer know what it sounds like without listenin...
  • enrikoma
  • Music Fan
  • 55 comments
  • 425 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Good Suggestion
  • 55 comments
  • 425 votes

[Desktop][Playlists] Let us change our playlist's accent color

Let us choose an accent color for our playlists, and not from a preset color palette chosen by the app, but with any color we can think of. This would be for aesthetic purposes only, yet I think that many users wish they could have that option. (At l...

• Casual Listener
  • Let us choose an accent color for our playlists, and not from a preset color palette chosen by the app, but with any color we can think of. This would be for aesthetic purposes only, yet I think t...
  • B0116
  • 15 comments
  • 419 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 15 comments
  • 419 votes

[Mobile][Playlists] Reinstate “Last Updated” on playlists

As from version 8.5.46 on IOS, you can no longer swipe left to find out when a playlist was last updated. Can this feature be reinstated as it’s really quick useful way to check large playlists and when they were last updated.

• Casual Listener
  • As from version 8.5.46 on IOS, you can no longer swipe left to find out when a playlist was last updated.   Can this feature be reinstated as it’s really quick useful way to check large playlists...
  • Impydave
  • Casual Listener
  • 48 comments
  • 380 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 48 comments
  • 380 votes

[Playlists] expand playlist song limit

there is a 10k songs limit pls expand it 

• Gig Goer
  • there is a 10k songs limit pls expand it 
  • vaajy
  • Roadie
  • 66 comments
  • 379 likes
  • Playlists
  • Good Suggestion
  • 66 comments
  • 379 votes

[Desktop] Import iTunes Playlists

It was such a good feature that made Spotify complete. I is so easy that you could import the playlists and don't have to use 2 different applications. Best of both worlds.Spotify does not give an explanation or reason why they disabled it and tells ...

• Regular
  • It was such a good feature that made Spotify complete. I is so easy that you could import the playlists and don't have to use 2 different applications. Best of both worlds. Spotify does not give a...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 23 comments
  • 356 likes
  • Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 23 comments
  • 356 votes

[Desktop][Playlists] Have both "make collaborative" and "invite collaborator" features

Myself and many other Spotify users were evidently upset last month when Spotify changed their collaborative feature. While some users may prefer the newer option of inviting select people, others of us loved the old feature and are finding this chan...

• Gig Goer
  • ...orget - allowing whoever may be following or stumbling across our account to add/change our playlists. That's why we had them public!   SO instead of removing the feature to collaborate and only a...
  • Jakpleasejoepless2
  • Visitor
  • 41 comments
  • 338 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • Good Suggestion
  • 41 comments
  • 338 votes

[Playlists] Birthday Playlist Under 'Made For You'

Aside from all the other playlists y'all make, when it's my birthday and I really hope to would find a playlist made specially for me... It would be like a birthday present. How fun would that be? I vote fun 10/10. Open to collaborate.

• Casual Listener
  • Aside from all the other playlists y'all make, when it's my birthday and I really hope to would find a playlist made specially for me... It would be like a birthday present. How fun would that be? I...
  • lavendersoda
  • 18 comments
  • 327 likes
  • Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 18 comments
  • 327 votes

Spotify Charts in Iraq

Spotify launched in iraq since November 18 (2021) However Spotify charts not available in iraq yet Iraq have a lot of music lovers and were not able to see how well demand Iraq artists in it's hometown plus international musicals as well. and as bts ...

• Casual Listener
  •  Spotify launched in iraq since November 18 (2021) However Spotify charts not available in iraq yet   Iraq have a lot of music lovers and were not able to see how well demand Iraq artis...
  • taeban
  • Visitor
  • 14 comments
  • 315 likes
  • Playlists
  • Good Suggestion
  • 14 comments
  • 315 votes

Allow users to rate their daily mixes

I find that some days my daily mix is great and others it's just okay. I would like to be able to rate my daily mixes so that these ratings could be incorporated into the recommender algorithm, to improve the quality of my future mixes.

• Casual Listener
  • I find that some days my daily mix is great and others it's just okay. I would like to be able to rate my daily mixes so that these ratings could be incorporated into the recommender algorithm, to im...
  • Novy
  • 5 comments
  • 288 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 288 votes

[Android][Playlists] Automotive sort option playlist

In the Spotify app in the Android Automative software (not to be confused with Android auto app, that's different!), there is no way to choose the sort order of music in a playlist. For example, I have a playlist where I add new music every week or d...

• Casual Listener
  • In the Spotify app in the Android Automative software (not to be confused with Android auto app, that's different!), there is no way to choose the sort order of music in a playlist. For example, I ha...
  • scottmtech
  • 18 comments
  • 262 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • Good Suggestion
  • 18 comments
  • 262 votes

[Playlists] Smart Playlists (Nested)

A smart playlist consists of other playlists, as one big joined playlist - it can be played in sequence or shuffled. I believe this could be a game changer for the Spotify (playlist) eco-system. ImplementationIn playlist creation, allow the user to a...

• Regular
  • A smart playlist consists of other playlists, as one big joined playlist - it can be played in sequence or shuffled.   I believe this could be a game changer for the Spotify (playlist) eco-s...
  • snively
  • 33 comments
  • 260 likes
  • Playlists
  • Good Suggestion
  • 33 comments
  • 260 votes

[Playlists] Expand "Discovered On" User-Generated Playlists on Artist Profiles to Show On Mobile

BackgroundEarlier this year with Spotify's UI change, user-generated playlists (UGP) were removed from artist profiles, before subsequently returning on desktop (with some expansion to now show 50 playlists when pressing 'See All'). Despite the initi...

• Regular
  • Background Earlier this year with Spotify's UI change, user-generated playlists (UGP) were removed from artist profiles, before subsequently returning on desktop (with some expansion to now show 5...
  • elasuarezf
  • Visitor
  • 18 comments
  • 243 likes
  • Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 18 comments
  • 243 votes

[Playlists] Shuffle+ A new shuffling method

Hello everyone! Ever wondered why everyone is still stuck on same old Shuffle? Whether is shuffling non heard songs properly or is just completely Random, it's still always the same. How about improving this tech a little bit? This idea was already p...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone!    Ever wondered why everyone is still stuck on same old Shuffle? Whether is shuffling non heard songs properly or is just completely Random, it's still always the same....
  • dessareilly
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 comments
  • 241 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • Good Suggestion
  • 18 comments
  • 241 votes

[Playlists] Friends top songs of 2021

Previous years you were able to share a link to other people with your Spotify Wrapped playlist. This year, when you click on the link it just takes you to your own Top Songs. Please can this feature be added in to allow sharing and the social side t...

• Casual Listener
  • Previous years you were able to share a link to other people with your Spotify Wrapped playlist. This year, when you click on the link it just takes you to your own Top Songs. Please can this feature...
  • IschaGast
  • 46 comments
  • 240 likes
  • Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 46 comments
  • 240 votes

[Mobile] Re-arrange song "..." index options

Not generally one to post feedback but this seems like a UX/UI error that should be addressed. When I open an album and select "..." next to any song on that album, the first few options include "Hide Song" and "Remove From This Playlist" if that son...

• Casual Listener
  • Not generally one to post feedback but this seems like a UX/UI error that should be addressed.   When I open an album and select "..." next to any song on that album, the first few options i...
  • MoonblindedX
  • 42 comments
  • 179 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 42 comments
  • 179 votes

[Playlists] Adding a SORT button to the playlists for Android Auto

Hi guys, As you already know (and because you want to keep all your Premium members and regular members still onboard) for around 4 years already a lot of ideas and requests were made from us about adding the 'Sort' option for the playlists in Androi...

• Casual Listener
  • ...rom us about adding the 'Sort' option for the playlists in Android Auto. As it appears to all the requests made until now, the idea was pushed aside because of not having the required number of 'likes' o...
  • Lyubka
  • 28 comments
  • 133 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 28 comments
  • 133 votes