Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[All Platforms][Music] HiFi Quality - Lossless Streaming 16bit 44.1khz

I've just started a trial of Qobuz - they offer the standard 320kbps as well as lossless FLAC streaming (and high res downloads if you purchase them) the sound quality is noticeably better and on classical it's just wonderful to get all that resoluti...

• Community Legend
  • I've just started a trial of Qobuz - they offer the standard 320kbps as well as lossless FLAC streaming (and high res downloads if you purchase them) the sound quality is noticeably better and on cla...
  • j-e
  • Regular
  • 5000 comments
  • 26870 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Under Consideration
  • 5000 comments
  • 26870 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window: I would suggest it would eit...

allow view followers.png
  • Community Legend
  • I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section o...
  • Oliver_ha
  • Music Fan
  • 1861 comments
  • 25679 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 1861 comments
  • 25679 votes

[Playlists] Sort Playlists by Personal Play Count

This way if we come across a playlist or search results that are showing alot of songs, you can sort them by listen count so you can either listen to songs you have heard often that you know you already like, or conversely, you can listen to songs yo...

• Regular
  • This way if we come across a playlist or search results that are showing alot of songs, you can sort them by listen count so you can either listen to songs you have heard often that you know you alre...
  • CarolKane
  • 168 comments
  • 3513 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 168 comments
  • 3513 votes

[Playlists] More Playlist Sorting Options/Columns

Sort options within Spotify are severely lacking. First, what's lacking outright: sort by year, total plays, personal playcount, current popularity, genre, tempo, etc. On top of that, sorting should be stackable, e.g. sort by album by year, or sort a...

• Casual Listener
  • Sort options within Spotify are severely lacking.   First, what's lacking outright: sort by year, total plays, personal playcount, current popularity, genre, tempo, etc.   On...
  • Mandamarie23891
  • Casual Listener
  • 318 comments
  • 2830 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 318 comments
  • 2830 votes

[Playlists] Ability to link together Tracks in Playlists

Hi, Wouldn't it be great if you could "pair"/"link"/"lock" or "chain" tracks together in a playlist? Then even if you shuffle-played, certain songs would always play together. mock-up of how linking/pairing a song might work. This idea was actually s...

spotify-idea-1244603-crop-annotated.png
  • Casual Listener
  • ...ock-up of how linking/pairing a song might work.   This idea was actually started by @Sartoris in 2012:   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Ability-to-link-together-tracks-in-playlists...
  • KrauserKahn
  • Visitor
  • 423 comments
  • 1936 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 423 comments
  • 1936 votes

[Playlists] Sort by Release Date

It would be nice to be able to sort a playlist by the release date of the songs.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice to be able to sort a playlist by the release date of the songs.
  • addhass
  • Casual Listener
  • 151 comments
  • 1492 likes
  • Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 151 comments
  • 1492 votes

[Mobile][Playlists] Bring back number of songs in a playlist

The old mobile interface used to show the number of songs in the playlists section. The updated version has removed this feature, which I find quite useful.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The old mobile interface used to show the number of songs in the playlists section. The updated version has removed this feature, which I find quite useful. 
  • Pedritin28
  • Visitor
  • 62 comments
  • 1302 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 62 comments
  • 1302 votes

[Playlists] Solution to false/abusive reporting

Whenever someone reports a playlist - the title and cover art are removed immediately. This is often abused to hurt record labels and playlist curators. After contacting support - the account of someone who abused this system gets taken down. This pe...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever someone reports a playlist - the title and cover art are removed immediately. This is often abused to hurt record labels and playlist curators. After contacting support - the account of some...
  • drewsta_j
  • Casual Listener
  • 773 comments
  • 1190 likes
  • Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 773 comments
  • 1190 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Add the same song to multiple playlists simultaneously

There is no reason why Spotify shouldn't have a functionality on at least the desktop app where you can drag one song into as many "selected" playlists as you want and have that song added to all of them at the same time… Here's a little more info to...

• Casual Listener
  • There is no reason why Spotify shouldn't have a functionality on at least the desktop app where you can drag one song into as many "selected" playlists as you want and have that song added to all o...
  • Ogestan
  • Gig Goer
  • 234 comments
  • 1137 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 234 comments
  • 1137 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Upload GIFs as Playlist Covers

I think it would be really great if Spotify could allow GIFs to be uploaded as Spotify Playlist Covers - it would add a nice touch of personality to each playlist and make it pop even more! I really like the animated covers of some Spotify Playlists ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...eally like the animated covers of some Spotify Playlists and it would be really cool if we could do something similar with our playlists   This idea has been submitted a few times before but I g...
  • tomcat1112k
  • 42 comments
  • 1074 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 42 comments
  • 1074 votes

[Playlists] Play multiple selected Playlists

Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists. It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists. It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.
  • Frismic
  • 174 comments
  • 1014 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 174 comments
  • 1014 votes

[Playlists] Remove a song from a Blend and prevent similar songs

I had a suggestion for the new Spotify Blends that came out for Spotify. I really like this new feature and I think Spotify has done a really good job with it! However, I listen to a genre that my friends do not like. I noticed that a lot of music of...

• Music Fan
  • I had a suggestion for the new Spotify Blends that came out for Spotify. I really like this new feature and I think Spotify has done a really good job with it!   However, I listen to a genre t...
  • mattperry33
  • 49 comments
  • 849 likes
  • Playlists
  • Good Suggestion
  • 49 comments
  • 849 votes

[Queue] Playlist from current Queue

I like the new queue- it would be cool if you could take what's in it and save it as a playlist. I've got a pretty awesome queue lined up and i'd like to capture it!

• Casual Listener
  • I like the new queue- it would be cool if you could take what's in it and save it as a playlist. I've got a pretty awesome queue lined up and i'd like to capture it! 
  • yvesholenstein
  • 61 comments
  • 756 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 61 comments
  • 756 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists] bring Canvas to other platforms (Desktop, Tablet, TV, consoles)

I, for one, actually like the Canvasing ideas on songs. To be honest, I wish there was more as I have my phone on a charging dock on my desk next to my monitor (audio bluetoothed to my stereo) and I can't help but think that the idea of the canvas sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I, for one, actually like the Canvasing ideas on songs. To be honest, I wish there was more as I have my phone on a charging dock on my desk next to my monitor (audio bluetoothed to my stereo) and I ...
  • topendofred
  • 106 comments
  • 745 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 106 comments
  • 745 votes

[Playlists] Turn Off/Remove/Opt Out of "Your Episodes"

Currently, downloaded podcasts are automatically added to the "your episodes" playlist (whether you want them there or not). They are not automatically removed when you un-download them. Additionally, is a pain to remove each episode from the playlis...

• Visitor
  • Currently, downloaded podcasts are automatically added to the "your episodes" playlist (whether you want them there or not). They are not automatically removed when you un-download them. Additionally...
  • MichaelMcCammon
  • Music Fan
  • 95 comments
  • 720 likes
  • Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 95 comments
  • 720 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Move track to top or bottom in playlist with 1 click

My idea is when you right-click on a track in your playlist, there is an option that says "move track to top" or "Move track to bottom" now I have to drag the track to the top myself and with over 1500 tracks in my playlist it takes some time to do, ...

• Casual Listener
  • My idea is when you right-click on a track in your playlist, there is an option that says "move track to top" or "Move track to bottom" now I have to drag the track to the top myself and with over 15...
  • Parad0X8
  • Casual Listener
  • 69 comments
  • 673 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 69 comments
  • 673 votes

[Playlists] Public Playlist Folders

Hi! I've seen this idea being thrown around before but often closed/inactive, so I thought I'd give it another go. (see here) The folders feature has been around for quite some time now, and I love the idea of being able to organise my playlists as I...

Capture.PNG
  • Regular
  • ...or quite some time now, and I love the idea of being able to organise my playlists as I do have more than 80 saved (lol).   However, having the folders public to followers would: 1. i...
  • LourencoM
  • Regular
  • 75 comments
  • 667 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 75 comments
  • 667 votes

[Daily Mix] Customization: Create / Remove / Add / Merge Mixes

Daily Mixes is one of the best additions to Spotify yet, but as all new features it has room for a lot of improvement, especially when it comes to customizing your mixes. Right now mixes are enterily dependent on algorithms, however I think users sho...

• Visitor
  • Daily Mixes is one of the best additions to Spotify yet, but as all new features it has room for a lot of improvement, especially when it comes to customizing your mixes. Right now mixes are enterily...
  • noshi-ish
  • 116 comments
  • 646 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 116 comments
  • 646 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Recover Playlists From Since the Account Opened

I used to be able to access all of my deleted playlists through the "Recover Playlist" page and now I can only see them if they've been deleted within the past 30 days. I was recently looking for a playlist that I had had for three years and had dele...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to access all of my deleted playlists through the "Recover Playlist" page and now I can only see them if they've been deleted within the past 30 days. I was recently looking for a p...
  • amy735
  • 18 comments
  • 637 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 18 comments
  • 637 votes

[All Platforms] I want complete history of all songs

I want to be able to view all songs I have listened to. I will remember some song I was listening to a few months ago and can't remember the name. I want to be able to see EVERY SONG I HAVE EVER PLAYED. Also being able to delete songs from history th...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to be able to view all songs I have listened to. I will remember some song I was listening to a few months ago and can't remember the name. I want to be able to see EVERY SONG I HAVE EVER PLAY...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 34 comments
  • 572 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Live Idea
  • 34 comments
  • 572 votes