Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked So...

• Casual Listener
  • ...avourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help Thanks!
  • Baldey
  • Casual Listener
  • 239 comments
  • 4658 likes
  • Your Library
  • Not Right Now
  • 239 comments
  • 4658 votes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Change Folder Image

Hello, I recently found out about folders again on Spotify! It's such a great feature to organize my 50+ playlists that have either been made myself, made by others, or made by Spotify. Another great feature is changing the playlist picture on deskto...

pink.jpg monthly.jpg folders.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently found out about folders again on Spotify! It's such a great feature to organize my 50+ playlists that have either been made myself, made by others, or made by Spotify. Another great...
  • rikverstraete
  • Roadie
  • 160 comments
  • 3374 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • Not Right Now
  • 160 comments
  • 3374 votes

[Your Library] 'Listen later' Button

Occasionally, I hear about a new album that seems interesting, but I'm at work or in a lecture and can't listen to it immediately. Ideally I'd like to be able to hit a button to mark that album and later, when I get the time, I can sit down and liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Occasionally, I hear about a new album that seems interesting, but I'm at work or in a lecture and can't listen to it immediately. Ideally I'd like to be able to hit a button to mark that album and l...
  • SaiGayatri
  • 202 comments
  • 2775 likes
  • Your Library
  • Good idea, vote for it
  • 202 comments
  • 2775 votes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Delete Songs from Account History

There should be a way for me to control my history of songs played. Sometimes I accidentally play things I don't want to hear or I try listening to songs I don't like. I should be able to remove them from my history so that my stats are accurate for ...

• Casual Listener
  • There should be a way for me to control my history of songs played. Sometimes I accidentally play things I don't want to hear or I try listening to songs I don't like. I should be able to remove them...
  • juventus18
  • 135 comments
  • 2055 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • Good idea, vote for it
  • 135 comments
  • 2055 votes

[Your Library] Order/sort albums by release date/year

Now that the original release year should be available please add an option to the new album view to use it for sorting. there could be options for at least: "SORTED BY ARTIST / YEAR" "SORTED BY ARTIST / TITLE" "SORTED BY YEAR" There could be some ki...

• Casual Listener
  • Now that the original release year should be available please add an option to the new album view to use it for sorting.     there could be options for at least: "SORTED BY ARTIST /...
  • mxda747l1hzkroczntdx
  • 230 comments
  • 1682 likes
  • Your Library
  • Not Right Now
  • 230 comments
  • 1682 votes

[Your Library] Lyrics in offline mode

When I download songs to be able to listen them offline, I would like lyrics to also be downloaded. Currently internet connection is required to view the lyrics even if a song is downloaded. Competitor apps have the lyrics available in offline mode

• Casual Listener
  • When I download songs to be able to listen them offline, I would like lyrics to also be downloaded. Currently internet connection is required to view the lyrics even if a song is downloaded. Competit...
  • -Ev
  • 42 comments
  • 1300 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • Good Suggestion
  • 42 comments
  • 1300 votes

[Your Library] Search within all Playlists

Often, I'd like to find a song within one of my saved playlists. I have a few playlists with over a thousand songs and this becomes difficult. If I really want to listen to a certain song, I end up doing a general search, but then I have to go back t...

• Casual Listener
  • Often, I'd like to find a song within one of my saved playlists.  I have a few playlists with over a thousand songs and this becomes difficult.  If I really want to listen to a certain song...
  • kristicarmen
  • Casual Listener
  • 131 comments
  • 964 likes
  • Your Library
  • Not Right Now
  • 131 comments
  • 964 votes

[Mobile][Your Library] Increase the limit of pins on Your Library

Wow. Spotify is a mess now. And one more thing to add to the list: you can only pin FOUR items (playlists, podcasts) in "Your Library". I'm trying to use the pins to organize my library so that I try and make this new design actually work for me, and...

• Regular
  • Wow. Spotify is a mess now. And one more thing to add to the list: you can only pin FOUR items (playlists, podcasts) in "Your Library". I'm trying to use the pins to organize my library so that I try...
  • MissArt3miss
  • 89 comments
  • 825 likes
  • Mobile
    Your Library
  • Good Suggestion
  • 89 comments
  • 825 votes

[Your Library] Edit track metadata

Apple Music has this neat feature that allows users to edit track metadata for all tracks added to the user's library. This is most useful for putting custom artwork for albums or removing (Deluxe) or (Remastered) tags on albums, and removing parenth...

• Casual Listener
  • Apple Music has this neat feature that allows users to edit track metadata for all tracks added to the user's library. This is most useful for putting custom artwork for albums or removing (Deluxe) o...
  • rikverstraete
  • Roadie
  • 56 comments
  • 759 likes
  • Your Library
  • Live Idea
  • 56 comments
  • 759 votes

[Your Library] [Filter] Add an option to sort/view music by BMP

Hello!A useful feature for the people that go out running would be an option to view and sort/search music based on beats per minute (BMP), either in "My Music" or overall in Spotify.I am aware that there are different public Playlists based on bpm, ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...I am aware that there are different public Playlists based on bpm, but i'm still feeling a lack of possibility to view/sort music that i personally prefer by bmp. What do you guys t...
  • LeighJ107
  • 28 comments
  • 513 likes
  • Your Library
  • Live Idea
  • 28 comments
  • 513 votes

[Your Library] Show ALL song downloaded for Offline use

As I user, I want to find a playlist where I can see all my downloaded songs. Imagine I downloaded 10 albums and 5 playlists. To hear shuffled all these, I need to add one by one to the play queue. I would add another playlist similar to the one "Son...

• Casual Listener
  • As I user, I want to find a playlist where I can see all my downloaded songs.  Imagine I downloaded 10 albums and 5 playlists. To hear shuffled all these, I need to add one by one to the play ...
  • helpmechoosespotfy
  • 35 comments
  • 470 likes
  • Android
    Your Library
  • Live Idea
  • 35 comments
  • 470 votes

[Your Library] Keep lyrics up at all times

I like having the lyrics accessible, and having to swipe up and click lyrics is a pain. Instead of the album cover, it would be awesome to have the option to have the lyrics there instead!

• Regular
  • I like having the lyrics accessible, and having to swipe up and click lyrics is a pain. Instead of the album cover, it would be awesome to have the option to have the lyrics there instead!
  • JoaoMariquito
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 comments
  • 417 likes
  • Your Library
  • Good Suggestion
  • 62 comments
  • 417 votes

[Your Library] Bring back 'hold to preview song' button

A few years ago Spotify had a feature that allowed you to hold down on a song and it would give a 10-15 second sample of the song. I used to discover so many new/different artists as it gave me a chance to preview a song before committing to listenin...

• Casual Listener
  • A few years ago Spotify had a feature that allowed you to hold down on a song and it would give a 10-15 second sample of the song.   I used to discover so many new/different artists as it ga...
  • blurredface3
  • 22 comments
  • 392 likes
  • Your Library
  • Live Idea
  • 22 comments
  • 392 votes

[Your Library] Download limit

I think removing the 10,000 download limit is necessary after the removal of the liked songs limit. If there's people that likes that amount of music is logical they would want to have it offline. On the other hand, I've seen this idea poster before ...

• Casual Listener
  • I think removing the 10,000 download limit is necessary after the removal of the liked songs limit. If there's people that likes that amount of music is logical they would want to have it offline.&nb...
  • afatduck
  • 35 comments
  • 360 likes
  • Your Library
  • Good Suggestion
  • 35 comments
  • 360 votes

[Mobile][Your Library] Pin a filter type to make it the default Library sorting.

With the new update to the library that brings in filters for Library and a single list, I and I assume many users would like a way to default a filter to Library. For example, I want the ability to pin the "Playlists" filter as default so that whene...

• Casual Listener
  • With the new update to the library that brings in filters for Library and a single list, I and I assume many users would like a way to default a filter to Library.   For example, I want the ab...
  • Daboiy
  • Visitor
  • 33 comments
  • 213 likes
  • Mobile
    Your Library
  • Good Suggestion
  • 33 comments
  • 213 votes

[Your Library] Better way to get rid of songs across playlists and find where are they added.

So, right now if I want to remove a song from a playlist I have to into the playlist and then either search or scroll to delete it from the playlist. If I want to get rid of a song from all my playlists and liked songs. I have to remove it from liked...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • So, right now if I want to remove a song from a playlist I have to into the playlist and then either search or scroll to delete it from the playlist. If I want to get rid of a song from all my playli...
  • eschurr
  • Roadie
  • 15 comments
  • 196 likes
  • Mobile
    Your Library
  • Good Suggestion
  • 15 comments
  • 196 votes

[Apple Watch] Remember Podcast positions for offline listening

When I am listening to podcasts offline on my Apple Watch, Spotify doesn’t remember where I was in an episode which means I have to skip forward and try and find where I was. It also doesn’t remember where I left off on the Apple Watch when I switch ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • When I am listening to podcasts offline on my Apple Watch, Spotify doesn’t remember where I was in an episode which means I have to skip forward and try and find where I was. It also doesn’t remember...
  • bjornhanson
  • 10 comments
  • 47 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • Under Consideration
  • 10 comments
  • 47 votes