Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Never ever play a particular track

There's an artist i love, with a track i can't stand. I often shuffle the artist profile and find i have to skip this one track over and ever again. or the track will come up in my mixes etc. I just want to be able to select this one track and have i...

• Casual Listener
  • There's an artist i love, with a track i can't stand. I often shuffle the artist profile and find i have to skip this one track over and ever again. or the track will come up in my mixes etc. I just ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Better Playlist Management

I have a 'Sort' playlist with 800+ songs. I thought if I list to them when I had time i.e. travelling, and like each one I want to keep, I could then change the sort to liked songs on the playlist and remove those not liked on my Windows desktop Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 'Sort' playlist with 800+ songs.    I thought if I list to them when I had time i.e. travelling, and like each one I want to keep, I could then change the sort to liked songs on ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Move equaliser on top settings level 🙏

or create a separate tab in the profile sidebarit is very uncomfortable to go so deep to change equliser settings and leaving is the same

• Casual Listener
  • or create a separate tab in the profile sidebar it is very uncomfortable to go so deep to change equliser settings and leaving is the same
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Ability to sort through playlists by shown on profile, private, and public.

In the same way we can choose to sort as Playlists:ByYou , we should be able to find ALL playlists that have been selected to show on our profiles through the context menu. The reasoning for this is that we can select an unlimited number of playlists...

• Casual Listener
  • ...s that we can select an unlimited number of playlists to be on the profile, but only the most recent 200 playlists will actually show.   Adding the ability to sort private and public in a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a drag to queue feature (PC)

Spotify should add a feature on PC where the queue can be pinned to the side where the “Friend Activity” slide is. With that there should be a feature that allows users to drag and drop a song anywhere they want in the queue. I have used this feature...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should add a feature on PC where the queue can be pinned to the side where the “Friend Activity” slide is. With that there should be a feature that allows users to drag and drop a song anywhe...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Sort Option - Number of Personal Plays

An option for sorting your playlist (like artist, album, title, etc) that sorts your songs by how much you play them, putting your most played songs at the top.

• Casual Listener
  • An option for sorting your playlist (like artist, album, title, etc) that sorts your songs by how much you play them, putting your most played songs at the top.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a text next to a song in a particular playlist

Hi, I think it would be cool if you could implement a simple function where you would add a text box for a particular song (if the user chooses to do so) in a playlist, so in their respective playlist, users can use the song they want in their work, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I think it would be cool if you could implement a simple function where you would add a text box for a particular song (if the user chooses to do so) in a playlist, so in their respective playlis...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Shuffle select songs from liked songs

The ability to shuffle a select group of songs from liked songs without making a permanent playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • The ability to shuffle a select group of songs from liked songs without making a permanent playlist.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Start podcasts from the beginning

Having an option to automatically play podcasts from the beginning regardless of previous listening progress would help with playlists with podcasts since starting from the middle after skipping is annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • Having an option to automatically play podcasts from the beginning regardless of previous listening progress would help with playlists with podcasts since starting from the middle after skipping is a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify created playlists with specific artists and their most popular songs

Instead of some of us having go through the whole process of choosing what songs to be in a playlist,wouldn't it be easier for Spotify to give us one and us choose what songs shouldn’t be in there and edit it a bit? really surprising that I can’t fin...

• Casual Listener
  • Instead of some of us having go through the whole process of choosing what songs to be in a playlist,wouldn't it be easier for Spotify to give us one and us choose what songs shouldn’t be in there an...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Public Playlist Organization on Profile

Currently the playlists on our profile cannot change their positions, we make a playlist and their positions on our profile are made by the newest are on top and the oldest on the bottom. My ideia is to allow us to chose their positions on our profil...

• Music Fan
  • Currently the playlists on our profile cannot change their positions, we make a playlist and their positions on our profile are made by the newest are on top and the oldest on the bottom. My ideia ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Tool that allows writers to convert newsletters to podcasts

User problem: I love newsletters but don't have time to read them all. I would love to listen to them insteadCreator problem: I write lots of newsletters and would love to monetise them with a podcast or audio version of those newsletters but don't h...

• Casual Listener
  • User problem: I love newsletters but don't have time to read them all. I would love to listen to them instead Creator problem: I write lots of newsletters and would love to monetise them with a podc...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Stop blocking users who are connecting to the internet over a VPN

Hi! I'm a happy Spotify customer for many years. I'm also a tech-savvy internet user and web developer, and that is why I connect to the internet over VPN. Over the past years it has become more and more difficult to use the Spotify app on my laptop ...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I'm a happy Spotify customer for many years. I'm also a tech-savvy internet user and web developer, and that is why I connect to the internet over VPN. Over the past years it has become ...
  • thauth10
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Shared music added to queue

When someone shares a song link, tapping it should add it to the queue instead of completely breaking your flow of songs/playlist/queue.

• Casual Listener
  • When someone shares a song link, tapping it should add it to the queue instead of completely breaking your flow of songs/playlist/queue. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A bell icon option for artists you follow giving instant notifications when new music is released

The home page shows you when there are new releases to check out but this idea expands on that by letting the user manually opt in for instant notifications about new releases specific to the artist/artists they choose. It'd pretty much be the YouTub...

• Casual Listener
  • The home page shows you when there are new releases to check out but this idea expands on that by letting the user manually opt in for instant notifications about new releases specific to the artist/...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Multiple language selection for lyrics

Currently the lyrics are available only in one language for a song. It would be useful to have different language selection for the lyrics. Example. For a non-korean person listening to korean songs, the korean lyrics are of no use. So it would be ni...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently the lyrics are available only in one language for a song. It would be useful to have different language selection for the lyrics.   Example. For a non-korean person listening to kore...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Show the total listened count for all songs to know popularity of songs

To know the popularity of songs it would be nice to show the total listened count of each songs in info page of song or when listing songs.This would help to discover popular songs.

• Casual Listener
  • To know the popularity of songs it would be nice to show the total listened count of each songs in info page of song or when listing songs. This would help to discover popular songs.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to turn autoplay on/off for an individual playlist

The problem:Currently, if I want to turn Autoplay on or off, I must tap my profile picture, tap settings, and scroll past the bottom of the screen to find the Autoplay toggle. This may not be intuitive for all users, leaving some people stuck with Au...

• Casual Listener
  • The problem: Currently, if I want to turn Autoplay on or off, I must tap my profile picture, tap settings, and scroll past the bottom of the screen to find the Autoplay toggle. This may not be intui...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes