Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

AI playlist helper

Search for "playlist featuring x, y, z bands" and get suggestions that are more closely tailored to exactly what you're looking for. Feels like a need I didn't know I had tbh.

• Casual Listener
  • Search for "playlist featuring x, y, z bands" and get suggestions that are more closely tailored to exactly what you're looking for. Feels like a need I didn't know I had tbh.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Separate part of Spotify to connect with people either friendship or romantically.

We need something like Hinge but an app that connects people with the same music as us.. I think that would make my dating life so much easier!

• Casual Listener
  • We need something like Hinge but an app that connects people with the same music as us.. I think that would make my dating life so much easier! 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add song to playlist

More convenient way to add songs to a playlist. I like to edit / create my playlists on desktop, but to do that you have to search each song and if you have a lot of playlist (like i do) you have to scroll and look for your playlist. For some playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • More convenient way to add songs to a playlist. I like to edit / create my playlists on desktop,  but to do that you have to search each song and if you have a lot of playlist (like i do) you ha...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Songs identifier

Give us the opportunity to paste links in the search box to identify songs in it.

• Casual Listener
  • Give us the opportunity to paste links in the search box to identify songs in it.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Notification to join Friend's Jam

When a friend on Spotify starts a Jam, especially a friend whose Jam you have joined before, you get a notification on the Desktop/Mobile App that your friend began a Jam. You can request to join and your friend and accept or deny your request.

• Casual Listener
  • When a friend on Spotify starts a Jam, especially a friend whose Jam you have joined before, you get a notification on the Desktop/Mobile App that your friend began a Jam. You can request to join and...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Music Map

Imagine feature that would allow users to visually explore the connections between artists, genres, and songs in a dynamic and interactive way. Users could start by searching for an artist or genre they enjoy, and then the Music Map would generate a ...

• Casual Listener
  •       Imagine feature that would allow users to visually explore the connections between artists, genres, and songs in a dynamic and interactive way. Users could start by searching for...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add setting to disable "join jam"

Pretty simple: add a setting to disable the jams and the insufferable popup that comes up on your phone every time your on a public network. If the setting isnt added i'm just gonna switch to apple music.

• Casual Listener
  • Pretty simple: add a setting to disable the jams and the insufferable popup that comes up on your phone every time your on a public network. If the setting isnt added i'm just gonna switch to apple m...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

play jam on multiple speakers

allow everyone in the jam to play the song in sync for louder volume! I don't see a reason this wouldn't be allowed if they're all subscribers

• Regular
  • allow everyone in the jam to play the song in sync for louder volume! I don't see a reason this wouldn't be allowed if they're all subscribers
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Translate Singer description to my language

I get most of the infos con erning a band or a singer in english. No problem for me but for many people it is a problem and the solution is one click away. Autotranslation to app language would be so easy to realize. And helpful. My 2 centsLéo

• Casual Listener
  • I get most of the infos con erning a band or a singer in english. No problem for me but for many people it is a problem and the solution is one click away. Autotranslation to app language would be so...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

playlist radio

just like song radio, but for playlist. this is already possible by turning "continue to play recommendations when the playlist ends" on in settings, and playing then skipping the last song of a playlist with shuffle off, but a UI option would be gre...

• Regular
  • just like song radio, but for playlist. this is already possible by turning "continue to play recommendations when the playlist ends" on in settings, and playing then skipping the last song of a play...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Turn off all recommendations/alogithm

It would be really nice to be able to turn off all recommendations and browse Spotify as if you had no listening history or taste profiles. Like when a new user starts out. I get stuck in loops where everything recommenced is too mainstream and I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be really nice to be able to turn off all recommendations and browse Spotify as if you had no listening history or taste profiles. Like when a new user starts out. I get stuck in loops where...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Audiobook chapter download

Audiobooks are massive (14 hrs ~ 500MB). Users should be able to download specific chapters and downloaded chapters should show as downloaded like songs do. This would be great for flights where you don’t need to download the whole book just the leng...

• Casual Listener
  • Audiobooks are massive (14 hrs ~ 500MB).   Users should be able to download specific chapters and downloaded chapters should show as downloaded like songs do. This would be great for flights w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Remaining playtime of queue indicated on desktop app

In the desktop app, I'd like to see a feature that shows the remaining playtime left of all queued songs, similair to the total playtime data for a playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • In the desktop app, I'd like to see a feature that shows the remaining playtime left of all queued songs, similair to the total playtime data for a playlist.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Find Your Lost Created Playlists

Currently we're able to remove our created playlists but what happens when we want it back but can't find it? We should have a feature to view our created playlists within the Spotify app or on our account page, possibly both, such as the link to it ...

• Music Fan
  • Currently we're able to remove our created playlists but what happens when we want it back but can't find it? We should have a feature to view our created playlists within the Spotify app or on our a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Choose from compilation songs for playlists

Compilations from artists don’t pop up when adding songs to a playlist. The Killers, for example, have some songs that were only released on their greatest hits compilation, which you can search for if you know the name of the compilation, but it wou...

• Regular
  • Compilations from artists don’t pop up when adding songs to a playlist. The Killers, for example, have some songs that were only released on their greatest hits compilation, which you can search for ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Modifying the size of the playlists

Months ago, the size of the playlists in the mobile app was 2x2. After some updates, the size was modifyied to 3x3, making the size smaller and looking less aesthetic. In the app for desktop, you actually can change the size of the playlists, but in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Months ago, the size of the playlists in the mobile app was 2x2. After some updates, the size was modifyied to 3x3, making the size smaller and looking less aesthetic. In the app for desktop, yo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

The “Lyrics Match” Feature but Only for Songs That Are Relevant to the User

Hello! Let's face it: some song titles are ridiculous and, at times, ridiculously difficult to remember. But, hey, when we like a song, we like a song, right? I propose: being able to search matching lyrics using the "Search in playlist" feature, bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! Let's face it: some song titles are ridiculous and, at times, ridiculously difficult to remember. But, hey, when we like a song, we like a song, right?   I propose: being able to search...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Lyrics Widget on Android

I think it would be cool, if we could have a widget with lyrics of the song playing at the moment. A small feature but could be used by many people. I would recommend 4x3 or 4x4 scale, (first number is width and second height).

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be cool, if we could have a widget with lyrics of the song playing at the moment. A small feature but could be used by many people. I would recommend 4x3 or 4x4 scale, (first number ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

automatically remove offline / disabled tracks from playlist

Hello everyone, I have a playlist that is currently full (10.000 tracks reached) but sometimes music from my playlist has been disabled or been put offline. Is it possible to automatically remove these tracks from my (or anyone's) playlist since you ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I have a playlist that is currently full (10.000 tracks reached) but sometimes music from my playlist has been disabled or been put offline. Is it possible to automatically r...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Multiple Selection

It would be nice if there is a function to select multiple songs from liked songs and playlists (or album) and be able to edit them like add them into another playlist or delete them in a playlist. For album, obviously we can’t delete the content in ...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice if there is a function to select multiple songs from liked songs and playlists (or album) and be able to edit them like add them into another playlist or delete them in a playli...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes