Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Make a dj-set of your playlist

It would be nice if you made a playlist and you could indicate that it turns all that music into a DJ set. This allows you to throw a party with your own playlist. Because with shuffle the songs last too long and with a DJ songs never last long and y...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice if you made a playlist and you could indicate that it turns all that music into a DJ set.  This allows you to throw a party with your own playlist.  Because with shuffle th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Setting to always prefer originals over radio edits

I've seen a lot of people ask for a way to force Spotify to play the uncensored tracks when there exists a "clean" version. THIS IS NOT WHAT I CARE ABOUT!!! I ask for something very simple: never play "Radio Edit" tracks, possibly even substitute the...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen a lot of people ask for a way to force Spotify to play the uncensored tracks when there exists a "clean" version. THIS IS NOT WHAT I CARE ABOUT!!!   I ask for something very simple: ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Custom equalizer presets.

I love the equalizer and it’s a great tool for lots of things. For example, my car has really shitty stereos/audio and i always have to adjust the equalizer for it to sound decent. But i also use it when i have my airpods, and my over ear headphones....

• Casual Listener
  • I love the equalizer and it’s a great tool for lots of things. For example, my car has really shitty stereos/audio and i always have to adjust the equalizer for it to sound decent. But i also use it ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

When searching for a song, have the search function display which playlists it is already added to

User story: As a "Spotify user that creates playlists to encapsulate an atmosphere of a particular point in time (& that creates too many playlists containing the same songs in a collection with many different songs in a particular order to capture s...

• Casual Listener
  • User story: As a "Spotify user that creates playlists to encapsulate an atmosphere of a particular point in time (& that creates too many playlists containing the same songs in a collectio...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

INSTAGRAM STORIES VISUAL IMPROVEMENT

Please change it back to the way it was where it just posted the album art on a plain background instead of the weird rectangle. I hate how it looks and all my friends do too. It discourages me from posting songs to my story which I Love to do

• Casual Listener
  • Please change it back to the way it was where it just posted the album art on a plain background instead of the weird rectangle. I hate how it looks and all my friends do too. It discourages me from ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow chronological order of artists' works

When you look at an artists full list of complete works, or their full list of albums, it automatically orders it in reverse chronological order, meaning you can click play without shuffle on and listen to their works from the most recent to the olde...

• Casual Listener
  • When you look at an artists full list of complete works, or their full list of albums, it automatically orders it in reverse chronological order, meaning you can click play without shuffle on and lis...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Inform users of changes and reasons for changes so we aren't surprised by deletions or additions

Several times I've spent time searching for features that no longer exist In addition to features I never use because of lack of explanation and the ones that can not be disabled.The derogatory assumptions that have been shared, Sometimes have merit ...

• Regular
  • Several times I've spent time searching for features that no longer exist In addition to features I never use because of lack of explanation and the ones that can not be disabled. The derogatory ass...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android] Fullscreen Android app

Hello,Would it be possible to put the application in full screen on Android ?Like for Sporify on iOS and for YouTube Music on Android for example. Currently there is a dark bar that covers the screen notification bar, which makes using the applicatio...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Would it be possible to put the application in full screen on Android ? Like for Sporify on iOS and for YouTube Music on Android for example. Currently there is a dark bar that covers the sc...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Display completion percentage for audiobooks

Would be awesome to be able to easily see the percent completion of an audiobook, because missing it is a big con for someone who is an avid reading tracker.

• Casual Listener
  • Would be awesome to be able to easily see the percent completion of an audiobook, because missing it is a big con for someone who is an avid reading tracker. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify kids feature in native app india

Need to add kids section (<12 yrs) in spotify india app, as it is messing up my playlists and liked songs. this way i can separate my kids preferences to mine.

• Casual Listener
  • Need to add kids section (<12 yrs) in spotify india app, as it is messing up my playlists and liked songs. this way i can separate my kids preferences to mine.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Override the Audiobook remaining time for next month

premium free audiobook hours that you don't use should go to the next month!! :,) but please get this idea to Spotify mods or whatever, I really want this to be real-

• Casual Listener
  • premium free audiobook hours that you don't use should go to the next month!! :,) but please get this idea to Spotify mods or whatever, I really want this to be real-
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

speed selection

i play guitar, like many others. sometimes i get confused about how to play a certain rythm, and i am sure a speed selection would help with this. i imagine it's gonna be something like, when you play a song, there's a little bar in the bottom corner...

• Casual Listener
  • i play guitar, like many others. sometimes i get confused about how to play a certain rythm, and i am sure a speed selection would help with this.  i imagine it's gonna be something like, when ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Customizable DJ Configuration

It would be great to have a few settings to tweak the DJ's picks. We could have a variety of sliders (maybe the UI even looks like a sound mixer board) for scales like these:familiar music vs new suggestionsolder releases vs newer releasesconsistent ...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great to have a few settings to tweak the DJ's picks. We could have a variety of sliders (maybe the UI even looks like a sound mixer board) for scales like these: familiar music vs new ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Genre tags for artists either on their main page or the "About" section

I just want to be able to see some information about what genres an artist is most associated with. They don't even have to be that accurate, just ballpark genres so I can tell at a glance and won't have to listen their songs ... got that goopy zoome...

• Casual Listener
  • I just want to be able to see some information about what genres an artist is most associated with. They don't even have to be that accurate, just ballpark genres so I can tell at a glance and won't ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Stop removing and retrying downloads

Constantly I am offline and find that half of my **bleep** music or a whole Audiobook is no longer downloaded and is waiting to download instead. This is stupid, I don't pay your extortionate subscription fee to NOT have offline access to my music an...

• Gig Goer
  • Constantly I am offline and find that half of my **bleep** music or a whole Audiobook is no longer downloaded and is waiting to download instead.   This is stupid, I don't pay your extortionat...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to display artist/song names in its original language, no matter what the app language is.

I saw a question thread about this exact problem, and Spotify doesn't seem to give an option to display the song and artist names as its original name, but rather a translated one depending on the app language. For example, the artist "星野源" is displa...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw a question thread about this exact problem, and Spotify doesn't seem to give an option to display the song and artist names as its original name, but rather a translated one depending on the ap...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Shuffle Library

Instead of having to search though your library to find a album or a playlist you are able to press play next to library and it shuffles though your entire library playing songs that you have downloaded or saved.

• Casual Listener
  • Instead of having to search though your library to find a album or a playlist you are able to press play next to library and it shuffles though your entire library playing songs that you have downloa...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

For Smart-Shuffle'd recommendations "Add to Liked Songs" button is unavailable in player

When Smart Shuffle is enabled for a playlist, songs that are mixed into playlist by algorithm are lacking "Add to Liked Songs" button (aka "+") in player (see attached). This option is still available via double-tap menu though. In opposite, songs th...

• Regular
  • When Smart Shuffle is enabled for a playlist, songs that are mixed into playlist by algorithm are lacking "Add to Liked Songs" button (aka "+") in player (see attached). This option is still availabl...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Unified Shuffle Queue: Mix Albums Seamlessly

Introducing the "Unified Shuffle Queue" feature! Say goodbye to the hassle of losing your shuffle queue on Spotify. With this new feature, users can seamlessly mix albums, playlists, and tracks in a single unified queue. How it works: Create a Unifie...

• Casual Listener
  • Introducing the "Unified Shuffle Queue" feature! Say goodbye to the hassle of losing your shuffle queue on Spotify. With this new feature, users can seamlessly mix albums, playlists, and tracks in a ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes