Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

add all songs from an artist in a playlist to queue

I often feel like listening to a particular artist on a particular day, but I don't want to listen to ALL of their released songs, just the songs I already added to my own playlist. It would be really nice if I can add all the songs of that artist in...

• Casual Listener
  • I often feel like listening to a particular artist on a particular day, but I don't want to listen to ALL of their released songs, just the songs I already added to my own playlist. It would be reall...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

jam but better

similar idea similar to jam but instead of users just adding songs to the queue, song suggestions based off the groups’ (individual) listening history will determine songs they will most likely enjoy as a collective. making group friendly music easy ...

• Casual Listener
  • similar idea similar to jam but instead of users just adding songs to the queue, song suggestions based off the groups’ (individual) listening history will determine songs they will most likely enjoy...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Starred Songs : More generic sounding than "Liked" while still being just as INSANELY useful !!

Instead of a "Liked Songs" playlist with heart symbols, how about a "Starred Songs" playlist with star symbols? Why? Because there's a VARIETY of reasons for tagging tracks/songs other than just "liking" them. So, a more generic term and symbol, to m...

• Roadie
  • Instead of a "Liked Songs" playlist with heart symbols, how about a "Starred Songs" playlist with star symbols?   Why? Because there's a VARIETY of reasons for tagging tracks/songs other than ...
  • Puglifiled
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 40 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 40 votes

Listen later

Spotify should have a “listen later” feature where you can create a queue of songs or albums you want to listen to when you have the time.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should have a “listen later” feature where you can create a queue of songs or albums you want to listen to when you have the time.
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 comments
  • 67 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 7 comments
  • 67 votes

Make shuffle shuffle again

There are some songs I never hear anymore because shuffle isn’t truly shuffling my playlist. I’m tired of having the same songs play whenever I press shuffle. It’s convenient, sometimes, that the algorithm adjusts to what I’ve been listening to but i...

• Casual Listener
  • There are some songs I never hear anymore because shuffle isn’t truly shuffling my playlist. I’m tired of having the same songs play whenever I press shuffle. It’s convenient, sometimes, that the alg...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 comments
  • 69 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 5 comments
  • 69 votes

Return Hearts to add songs to liked songs playlist

I literally don't care if there are a thousand posts like this one. How come every update Spotify seems to make it harder and harder to manage your account! Bring back the hearts buttons to add songs to liked songs playlist. It was so simple and easy...

• Music Fan
  • I literally don't care if there are a thousand posts like this one. How come every update Spotify seems to make it harder and harder to manage your account!  Bring back the hearts buttons to ad...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 comments
  • 72 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 3 comments
  • 72 votes

see how long you have listened to music in total

It would be nice if you opened Spotify so that you could see somewhere how long you have been listening to music in total, and while listening to music you can see that the time has gone by for how long you have been listening to music in total, you ...

• Regular
  • It would be nice if you opened Spotify so that you could see somewhere how long you have been listening to music in total, and while listening to music you can see that the time has gone by for how l...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 comments
  • 73 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 5 comments
  • 73 votes

Ability to see who liked my playlists

It's pretty straightforward. I think lots will benefit from this feature if it ever gets added. Seeing who liked my playlists would be helpful in tracking who's on my Spotify account. Hopefully, Spotify will add this feature!

• Casual Listener
  • It's pretty straightforward. I think lots will benefit from this feature if it ever gets added. Seeing who liked my playlists would be helpful in tracking who's on my Spotify account. Hopefully, Spot...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 comments
  • 97 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 4 comments
  • 97 votes

Dark Spotify Community Forum

There is an old dark skin from 2015 for it on userstyles.org:Dark Spotify Community Forum | Userstyles.org But it does not work too well with the current community forum (too dark elements disappearing in the background, other elements still in white...

• Roadie
  • There is an old dark skin from 2015 for it on userstyles.org: Dark Spotify Community Forum | Userstyles.org   But it does not work too well with the current community forum (too dark elements...
  • Captain_Owa_Owa
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

A description for every user about which music they listen to

hey spotify, please add this feature to the app, as i think it will be useful. so, if we want, under our name (in our profile) there can be a description for each user (like the description you have for the playlists) and in that description, we can ...

• Casual Listener
  • hey spotify, please add this feature to the app, as i think it will be useful. so, if we want, under our name (in our profile) there can be a description for each user (like the description you have ...
  • CozyCat
  • Regular
  • 6 comments
  • 6 likes
  • 6 comments
  • 6 votes

A radio that does not include songs you already know

Discover mode playlist/Play something similar feature that can be created from any artist, song or album but that does not include songs you have already listened to (like in Radio, Niche Mix, Artist Mix, Genre Mix, etc...) and that only focuses on p...

• Music Fan
  • Discover mode playlist/Play something similar feature that can be created from any artist, song or album but that does not include songs you have already listened to (like in Radio, Niche Mix, A...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Showing Played Ads

Usually users want to skip ads, but this time I heard an ad I was interested in, but unfortunately I didn't get to click on the link to the ad before it ended and I couldn't find the ad again because it appeared randomly.Maybe spotify could create ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Usually users want to skip ads, but this time I heard an ad I was interested in, but unfortunately I didn't get to click on the link to the ad before it ended and I couldn't find the ad again because...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Liked Songs Playlist: Download individual songs option

Please, I am begging Spotify to bring back the old option to be able to chose which songs in the Liked Songs album you want downloaded. It makes no sense to have taken that very helpful and useful feature away. Now, either all or no songs in your lik...

• Casual Listener
  • Please, I am begging Spotify to bring back the old option to be able to chose which songs in the Liked Songs album you want downloaded. It makes no sense to have taken that very helpful and useful fe...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

smart speaker equalizer

This may be too much, but could there be an added function to "retain" equalizer settings for different playback devices? For instance, a car stereo is much more capable than an Echo device; it would be cool if the equalizer could be set per device t...

• Casual Listener
  • This may be too much, but could there be an added function to "retain" equalizer settings for different playback devices? For instance, a car stereo is much more capable than an Echo device; it would...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

starting the weekend

its like the weekly discover but for weekends. i love the weekly discover, but on the weekend i need something to start the weekend with 110%.love you and thank you

• Casual Listener
  • its like the weekly discover but for weekends.  i love the weekly discover, but on the weekend i need something to start the weekend with 110%. love you and thank you 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Suggestion for Improvement for Improvement in Spotify Playlists: Categories for Better Organization

Dear Spotify Team,I hope this message finds you well. As a passionate Spotify user, I would like to propose an idea that could enhance the user experience and customization of playlists.My suggestion revolves around the implementation of categories w...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Team, I hope this message finds you well. As a passionate Spotify user, I would like to propose an idea that could enhance the user experience and customization of playlists. My sugges...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

SUBMISSION TEST

Submission Test

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Submission Test
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Organization Ideas

This idea is for further organization purposes! I think it would be nice to have the option to have mini playlists within our larger playlist. Something that is more specific than folders and can help you categorize more specific aspects of music . F...

• Casual Listener
  • This idea is for further organization purposes! I think it would be nice to have the option to have mini playlists within our larger playlist. Something that is more specific than folders and can hel...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Stop suggesting tracks that are already in my playlist.

I do love the [discover] & [recommendations]-feature, but I seem to get a lot of recommendations of tracks which are already in my playlist. It seems that these tracks are from different versions of the same album (deluxe versions and so on). The sug...

• Casual Listener
  • I do love the [discover] & [recommendations]-feature, but I seem to get a lot of recommendations of tracks which are already in my playlist. It seems that these tracks are from different versions...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

search songs in my library only (filter)

search songs in my library only (e.g. as a filter on all search results), case: songs by Sting I liked before that are saved on different playlists in my library

• Casual Listener
  • search songs in my library only (e.g. as a filter on all search results), case: songs by Sting I liked before that are saved on different playlists in my library
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes