Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Return the heart ❤️ icon for liked songs and albums

Are you trying to dehumanize the app ?What's better than the heart icon to symbol liked music ? There's also important lost functionality, practically a bug in design:It's no longer possible to Like or check Like status, for a song currently not bein...

• Regular
  • Are you trying to dehumanize the app ? What's better than the heart ❤️ icon to symbol liked music 🎶 ?   There's also important lost functionality, practically a bug in design: It's no longe...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 13 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 13 votes

Old/New Home Screen toggle in app settings

I really feel all the changes in mobile Android home screen design is a burning usability issue So please stop fighting between product managers and put an old/new home screen toggle in app settings The old home screen layout should have the bell and...

• Regular
  • I really feel all the changes in mobile Android home screen design is a burning usability issue   So please stop fighting between product managers and put an old/new home screen toggle in app ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] Allow "Lyrics" pane to coexist with the main pane instead of replacing its content

The current behavior of the "Lyrics" option for desktop users (Windows 10) is as follows; you click on the microphone icon on the bottom right of the screen, and the whole content of the main pane changes to show the lyrics to whatever you're current...

Zachchan_0-1696959302951.png Zachchan_1-1696959469602.png
  • Regular
  • The current behavior of the "Lyrics" option for desktop users (Windows 10) is as follows; you click on the microphone icon on the bottom right of the screen, and the whole content of the main pane ch...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 6 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 6 votes

Feature this ___ Less

In the top of the Spotify Home Screen there are suggestions for what one may want to listen to when opening the app.Often, this includes new content, which is ok. I prefer re-listening to older content, butthat's another topic.My idea:Create a featur...

• Casual Listener
  • In the top of the Spotify Home Screen there are suggestions for what one may want to listen to when opening the app. Often, this includes new content, which is ok. I prefer re-listening to older con...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Be able to hide playlists from homepage

On the homepage right at the top, there are playlist recommendations that are based off of listening history. Please add a way to hide playlists we don't want to see. If my relationship with someone has turned sour, I don't want a constant reminder o...

• Casual Listener
  • On the homepage right at the top, there are playlist recommendations that are based off of listening history. Please add a way to hide playlists we don't want to see. If my relationship with someone ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 3 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 3 votes

Fast album creation.

Hi, I am glad if you are reading this.My idea is based on problem I have. If i want to create new playlist with specific songs I need to find and add them 1 by 1. It would be awesome if I could just select as many songs from 1 playlist as I want and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am glad if you are reading this. My idea is based on problem I have. If i want to create new playlist with specific songs I need to find and add them 1 by 1. It would be awesome if I could jus...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist organization tag

When organizing a playlist~ it will be helpful to have tags like the ones you could find in an email. With this, it is easier for users to identify which songs could stay for a while before deciding to delete or keep them. Also, it would be good if w...

• Casual Listener
  • When organizing a playlist~ it will be helpful to have tags like the ones you could find in an email. With this, it is easier for users to identify which songs could stay for a while before deciding ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

different colors of “liked songs” and/or we can upload our preferred pictures for the playlist

i like changing my spotify playlists theme every once in while but the “liked songs” blue cover always ruin the theme i have. i thought it would be useful if we could at least choose our desired color for that playlist’s cover or we could choose our ...

• Casual Listener
  • i like changing my spotify playlists theme every once in while but the “liked songs” blue cover always ruin the theme i have. i thought it would be useful if we could at least choose our desired colo...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Bring back the UI as before where what's new, Listening history & setting are in the home page

After latest update these buttons went inside to profile picture and that experience is just irritating bring it back to where it was.

• Casual Listener
  • After latest update these buttons went inside to profile picture and that experience is just irritating bring it back to where it was.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 13 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 13 votes

Swipe down in song player to go back to song page

In the music player on mobile it would be amazing it we could swipe down from the top to bring us back to whatever we were previously looking at. I personally have a android but it would be great to see this feature on both versions of Spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • In the music player on mobile it would be amazing it we could swipe down from the top to bring us back to whatever we were previously looking at. I personally have a android but it would be great to ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Auto Queue songs

Add a function in settings to automatically queue certain songs to play after certain songs, aka when Metro Spider plays, automatically add I Cant Save You (Interlude), and can be configured based on account. This makes it nicer for people that like ...

• Casual Listener
  • Add a function in settings to automatically queue certain songs to play after certain songs, aka when Metro Spider plays, automatically add I Cant Save You (Interlude), and can be configured based on...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Landscape mode for iPad

Hello everyone! It’s just a little request but a landscape mode for iPad, as there is on Mac, might be really appealing for Spotify. In my opinion, it might add an aesthetic touch to the already well functioning app, especially for bigger 11”/12.9” i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!  It’s just a little request but a landscape mode for iPad, as there is on Mac, might be really appealing for Spotify. In my opinion, it might add an aesthetic touch to the alr...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Enable Scrolling Through Playlists with Drag and Drop

Currently ordering a playlist with a custom order is pretty difficult. Dragging and dropping songs at just the right mouse position so it'll scroll up the playlist at the fastest speed, and still waiting 30 seconds to get to the middle or the top of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently ordering a playlist with a custom order is pretty difficult. Dragging and dropping songs at just the right mouse position so it'll scroll up the playlist at the fastest speed, and still wai...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

LG TV app missing features and a bug

When using the app via LG TV:1. songs won't play till the end often they skip to the next song a few seconds before the song actually ends. 2. Would love to get all the playlist features, like adding songs to a playlist, removing, editing, etc.

• Casual Listener
  • When using the app via LG TV: 1. songs won't play till the end often they skip to the next song a few seconds before the song actually ends.   2. Would love to get all the playlist features, ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Remove podcast from recommendations

Allow us to view and customize which information is used for podcast recommendations. At least, please let us remove some podcasts from ever appearing again in the "Next Up" or "Queue" or any list. Extra idea: Please add tags to podcasts in relation ...

• Casual Listener
  • Allow us to view and customize which information is used for podcast recommendations. At least, please let us remove some podcasts from ever appearing again in the "Next Up" or "Queue" or any list. ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 5 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 5 votes

Have an option to have artists play back to back when listening to a playlist

Have an option you can turn on so when listening to a playlist, it will put 2 songs back to back by the same artist (even if the artist only has 1 track on the playlist, it will select something random off-playlist).

• Casual Listener
  • Have an option you can turn on so when listening to a playlist, it will put 2 songs back to back by the same artist (even if the artist only has 1 track on the playlist, it will select something rand...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Inaccurate Song Addition Behavior - Suggested Playlist vs. Liked Songs

Currently, when using Spotify on mobile or desktop, there is a discrepancy in the behavior of the "add" button for recommended songs, depending on whether you're viewing the suggested songs in the playlist creation interface or using the playback con...

spotifyss.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Currently, when using Spotify on mobile or desktop, there is a discrepancy in the behavior of the "add" button for recommended songs, depending on whether you're viewing the suggested songs in the pl...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Add time to "now playing" screen on Apple Watch

When playing music on my phone, the "now playing" screen takes over my Apple Watch. However, it does not show the time. I have to exit the Spotify app on my watch to see the time, which is really inconvenient for a watch user.

• Regular
  • When playing music on my phone, the "now playing" screen takes over my Apple Watch. However, it does not show the time.  I have to exit the Spotify app on my watch to see the time, which is...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Understated how to write a feedback on bugs and glitches

Why is it so difficult to write a feedback? I still haven't figured out how to write a feedback about a bug I've encountered. Make the process of writing a feedback more clear and accessible like a big button written "FEEDBACK" on it because the purp...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it so difficult to write a feedback? I still haven't figured out how to write a feedback about a bug I've encountered. Make the process of writing a feedback more clear and accessible like a b...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

left side album is so smol

I use spotify 50% on desktop and the left side album cover is so small. It's difficult to click it when I want to save a track to a playlist. It's SO SMALL!!! wtheck. It was much bigger all the years. I know you guys do a lot of A/B testing and if mo...

• Regular
  • I use spotify 50% on desktop and the left side album cover is so small.   It's difficult to click it when I want to save a track to a playlist. It's SO SMALL!!! wtheck. It was much bigger all ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes