Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Unify right click "Add to playlist" context menu

With the new changes to the like system, we've also gotten a new "Add to playlist" multi-selector when clicking on the like/add button, which has been really helpful when you want to add a song to multiple playlists. But this change hasn't been appli...

• Casual Listener
  • With the new changes to the like system, we've also gotten a new "Add to playlist" multi-selector when clicking on the like/add button, which has been really helpful when you want to add a song to mu...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

3 from 1 shuffle

Back in the days there was this really cool MTV show called 3 from 1. It just plays three random songs from one artiste before moving to the next. I would love to see a shuffle function within Spotify to mimic this.

• Casual Listener
  • Back in the days there was this really cool MTV show called 3 from 1. It just plays three random songs from one artiste before moving to the next. I would love to see a shuffle function within Spotif...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

make presets on the equilizer

Do you ever feel like the preset equalizer options on Spotify just aren't cutting it? That's why it's essential to have the ability to create your own custom equalizer preset. By doing so, you can tailor your music-listening experience to your exact ...

• Casual Listener
  • Do you ever feel like the preset equalizer options on Spotify just aren't cutting it? That's why it's essential to have the ability to create your own custom equalizer preset. By doing so, you can ta...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Top 5 songs

A feature that would calculate your current top 5 songs of all genres would be interesting. Make this available at any time not just at end of year wrap up

• Casual Listener
  • A feature that would calculate your current top 5 songs of all genres would be interesting. Make this available at any time not just at end of year wrap up
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add/Remove Columns when viewing playlists

Please add the ability to add/remove columns when viewing playlists.I make playlists which require research (eh J S Bach) so only have half the screen available. Thus, I would like to be able to remove columns, in my case this will always be 'date ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Please add the ability to add/remove columns when viewing playlists. I make playlists which require research (eh J S Bach) so only have half the screen available. Thus, I would like to be able to re...
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

Ability to Like a DJ Session

I am becoming more of a frequent user of the DJ feature as it evolves. Recently it's been the main feature I use when I want to listen to music by myself. There are some sessions that "hit" really hard, and I want to be able to give that feedback to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am becoming more of a frequent user of the DJ feature as it evolves. Recently it's been the main feature I use when I want to listen to music by myself. There are some sessions that "hit" really ha...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Hold + button to choose which playlist you want to add the song to

At the moment when a song is playing and the user presses the + button, it puts it into liked songs in their library. At this point Spotify asks the user if they would like to change which playlist it is saved in in their library, which is an inconve...

• Casual Listener
  • At the moment when a song is playing and the user presses the + button, it puts it into  liked songs in their library. At this point Spotify asks the user if they would like to change which play...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sort Liked Songs by Year of Release

I find that a few people I know like to listen to music from the 70's and 80's. It would be a really useful feature if you could sort your liked songs by the year they were released, making it so much easier to find music from that time period rather...

• Casual Listener
  • I find that a few people I know like to listen to music from the 70's and 80's. It would be a really useful feature if you could sort your liked songs by the year they were released, making it so muc...
  • 0 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 5 votes

Save Historical Mobile Pop-Up Notifications

There are often times I will open Spotify and need to get to the music fast and cannot look into what the Pop-Up notification is when you open the app. Many of these notifications pertain to something I would be interested in, however, I often need t...

• Casual Listener
  • There are often times I will open Spotify and need to get to the music fast and cannot look into what the Pop-Up notification is when you open the app. Many of these notifications pertain to somethin...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

link valid longer

make a link valid for longer than 7 days to a playlist.Im getting married in 7 month and was thinking om making a playlist and share it with all guest so they could add a song to our playlist. But a shared playlist is only open for 7 days and that ki...

• Casual Listener
  • make a link valid for longer than 7 days to a playlist. Im getting married in 7 month and was thinking om making a playlist and share it with all guest so they could add a song to our playlist. But ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

LIKE BUTTON

Spotify should add the like button and the + symbol separately. How many times I want to ONLY add a song to a playlist but NOT like it and since I have no choice but press + button the songs just get liked automatically and have to undo it. It is so ...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify should add the like button and the + symbol separately. How many times I want to ONLY add a song to a playlist but NOT like it and since I have no choice but press + button the songs just get...
  • ymmv99
  • Music Fan
  • 5 comments
  • 52 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 52 votes

Generate diagnostic information to simplify reporting issues

I see a lot of reports about different problems from many users, and the Spotify support always asks them to manually report the device name, app version, android version, some settings, free space on the device, etc. The same is true with individual...

• Regular
  • I see a lot of reports about different problems from many users, and the Spotify support always asks them to manually report the device name, app version, android version, some settings, free space o...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Form Friendship or even more

What if Spotify adds in a feature where if the user allows this feature, Spotify can send a notification to users when they are nearby each other maybe in the same bus or restaurant that they are listening to the same song and their music taste is si...

• Casual Listener
  • What if Spotify adds in a feature where if the user allows this feature, Spotify can send a notification to users when they are nearby each other maybe in the same bus or restaurant that they are lis...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Spotify Alarm System

I know, I know, there are already many ways to set a song of your choosing to be your new song to wake up to but it’s always a tedious and long process. Currently the main way is to use google clock but I’m an apple user so an in app alarm system wou...

• Casual Listener
  • I know, I know, there are already many ways to set a song of your choosing to be your new song to wake up to but it’s always a tedious and long process. Currently the main way is to use google clock ...
  • TanyaS
  • Rising Star 2
  • 2 comments
  • 32 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 32 votes

Pitch insights

This idea is quite simple.As many artists who are pitching their songs daily in hope of discovery by the curators, we never, as an artist know if the curators actually listened to your song or not.I think it is not really of importance, you get picke...

• Casual Listener
  • This idea is quite simple.As many artists who are pitching their songs daily in hope of discovery by the curators, we never, as an artist know if the curators actually listened to your song or not.I ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Music Map

Imagine that you want to see what other people are listening to. Maybe you want to see if the people near you share similar interests, or maybe you are trying to find new songs and genres you have never even seen before. With music map, you can do th...

• Casual Listener
  • Imagine that you want to see what other people are listening to. Maybe you want to see if the people near you share similar interests, or maybe you are trying to find new songs and genres you have ne...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

a preview of premium on users birthday

It would be a good opportunity for Spotify if users were allowed a full day of free premium on the birthday set to their account. It would be great for the user and Spotify alike, the user gets a "gift", the preview of premium. A lot of people would ...

• Regular
  • It would be a good opportunity for Spotify if users were allowed a full day of free premium on the birthday set to their account. It would be great for the user and Spotify alike, the user gets a "gi...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Translate of music

I see that other people have the music translation function but I don't have this function. I've been seeing this difference for months and still haven't received the update._____________________________________________________vejo que outras pessoas...

• Casual Listener
  • I see that other people have the music translation function but I don't have this function. I've been seeing this difference for months and still haven't received the update. _______________________...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Your Music] Personal Song Counter

There should be an option to see how many times you listened to a song.There could be a Favorite Songs tab, etc.You would have to enable it in the settings?

• Casual Listener
  • There should be an option to see how many times you listened to a song. There could be a Favorite Songs tab, etc. You would have to enable it in the settings?
  • haqr
  • Regular
  • 20 comments
  • 1020 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 20 comments
  • 1020 votes

Order playlist by popularity/play count

When I find a new playlist, it can be quite long and contain hundreds of songs. I'd like to be able to sort playlist by play count and/or popularity.

• Regular
  • When I find a new playlist, it can be quite long and contain hundreds of songs. I'd like to be able to sort playlist by play count and/or popularity.
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes