Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[All platforms] "Update Tracks" Button

All of us deserve a clearer view of all songs in Liked Songs By Artist page. Solution : With just one tap on the toggled "Update Tracks" button, one can update every saved track in Liked Songs to their most recent version, thereby deleting the previo...

• Casual Listener
  • All of us deserve a clearer view of all songs in Liked Songs By Artist page.   Solution : With just one tap on the toggled "Update Tracks" button, one can update every saved track in Liked Son...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Play all liked albums from a particular artist feature

You used to be able to go into an artist profile, click "liked music" and click on an album that was from your "liked albums" under that artist. It would then play the first song in that album, then once that album was done, it would automatically pl...

• Casual Listener
  • You used to be able to go into an artist profile, click "liked music" and click on an album that was from your "liked albums" under that artist. It would then play the first song in that album, then ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Optional personalization of radios

Adding the feature of being able to choose whether or not artist and song radios are personalized or not.

• Casual Listener
  • Adding the feature of being able to choose whether or not artist and song radios are personalized or not. 
  • jasonclark
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 5 votes

Party Mode

Hi, I don't think this idea is exacly unique, as there must be a bunch of people requesting this, but none of the descriptions of previous suggested matched this.Party mode. A mode which needs a PIN to get out of, or a restart of the app. It's a mode...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I don't think this idea is exacly unique, as there must be a bunch of people requesting this, but none of the descriptions of previous suggested matched this. Party mode. A mode which needs a ...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

No limitation on the number of pinned playlists

I hope there can be no limitation on the number of pinned playlists. This would be more user-friendly, especially for those who frequently use playlists and have a substantial number of them.

• Regular
  • I hope there can be no limitation on the number of pinned playlists. This would be more user-friendly, especially for those who frequently use playlists and have a substantial number of them.
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

Album art covers whole screen

Instead of album art of the song covering a square area of the screen, the cover photo can cover the whole screen in the background while keeping the duration bar and the lyrics and artist name visible infront. What i mean is that the cover photo bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Instead of album art of the song covering a square area of the screen, the cover photo can cover the whole screen in the background while keeping the duration bar and the lyrics and artist name visib...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Improve "Explore your genres" section

Don't include songs that have been already liked in "Explore your genres"! Why!? This does not breed discovery! MAKE IT LESS REPETITIVE.Go beyond the genres! Add "Explore your artists" which allow you to preview songs you have not listened to yet fro...

• Music Fan
  • Don't include songs that have been already liked in "Explore your genres"! Why!? This does not breed discovery! MAKE IT LESS REPETITIVE. Go beyond the genres! Add "Explore your artists" which allow ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Access top genres from spotify wrapped permanently

Spotify wrapped includes your top genres for the year, but you can't access this content once wrapped moves on, you can only access playlist. Let's keep access to our wrapped top genres for every year, historic and moving forward. I had some very coo...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify wrapped includes your top genres for the year, but you can't access this content once wrapped moves on, you can only access playlist.    Let's keep access to our wrapped top genre...
  • 5tvg3az1b2f2b3ci6hh7
  • Regular
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 2 votes

have most listen/top playlist on wrapped

On the yearly wrapped, you can see your top artiest, top album, top song, and top genral. What I think is missing is top playlist. The most listened playlist by that user that year.

• Regular
  • On the yearly wrapped, you can see your top artiest, top album, top song, and top genral. What I think is missing is top playlist. The most listened playlist by that user that year.
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Option to dislike or block a podcast

Why is a podcast I never followed on my rotation just because I started a single episode? Even when I have new episodes from the ones I actually follow on my list? Please give us the option to dislike or block a podcast from appearing on our rotation...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is a podcast I never followed on my rotation just because I started a single episode? Even when I have new episodes from the ones I actually follow on my list? Please give us the option to disl...
  • 0 comments
  • 12 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 12 votes

Integrate 3D-Audio

Please integrate 3D-Audio in MacOS (for AirPods), like Apple Music and other Apps already have done! On iOS you also already have done that…

• Regular
  • Please integrate 3D-Audio in MacOS (for AirPods), like Apple Music and other Apps already have done!   On iOS you also already have done that…
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile] Bring back the in-app greetings (Good Morning etc.)

The app felt way more personal and special in comparison to other apps when Spotify still had the "Good Morning", "Good Evening" and so on greetings on the home window of the app. Right now it feels extremely depersonalized, since all I see is one le...

• Casual Listener
  • The app felt way more personal and special in comparison to other apps when Spotify still had the "Good Morning", "Good Evening" and so on greetings on the home window of the app. Right now it feels ...
  • _8-gihn43kbu8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Add song lyrics to apple tv app

The lack of song lyrics and generally outdated interface on apple tv makes me think about switching to apple music, I think many will agree with me, because this is a very important function that is organized on all platforms except apple tv, as if o...

• Casual Listener
  • The lack of song lyrics and generally outdated interface on apple tv makes me think about switching to apple music, I think many will agree with me, because this is a very important function that is ...
  • paczos
  • 1 comments
  • 8 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 8 votes

"Because you listened to..." recommendations in a playlist

I'm exhausted of adding them to my library one by one to listen to them later. Put all discover "because you listened to ..", "similar to...", "because you liked..." recommendations in ONE playlist automatically, so users can listen to them right awa...

• Music Fan
  • I'm exhausted of adding them to my library one by one to listen to them later. Put all discover "because you listened to ..", "similar to...", "because you liked..." recommendations in ONE playlist a...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

continue play list if click another song outside from playlist

When you listen to a song you often want to see the author and its release. You then add it to your list and want to go back to your playlist where you left off.

• Casual Listener
  • When you listen to a song you often want to see the author and its release. You then add it to your list and want to go back to your playlist where you left off.
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Increase the genre of songs

Display the album genre, such as R&B/Soul, in the album interface

• Music Fan
  • Display the album genre, such as R&B/Soul, in the album interface
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

New Album Playlist Type

Currently playlists are composed of songs, I propose a new playlist type that includes albums. When playing, songs are selected from random from the album. Further options could include: a) Play/weight most played song from album (this week / this ye...

• Regular
  • Currently playlists are composed of songs, I propose a new playlist type that includes albums. When playing, songs are selected from random from the album. Further options could include:  &nbsp...
  • 0 comments
  • 6 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 6 votes

Between Song Options

Currently, when playing a playlist or album, songs play one after another with perhaps a second or so break in between. I would like the ability to configure the behaviour between songs. For example ability to a) Change the default wait time between ...

• Regular
  • Currently, when playing a playlist or album, songs play one after another with perhaps a second or so break in between. I would like the ability to configure the behaviour between songs. For example ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Link Songs in Playlists

Sometimes there will be two songs that flow so well into each other that they work better as a single song. My idea is to allow a user to select two or more songs in their playlist, order the songs and then save it. When this is done the playlist wil...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes there will be two songs that flow so well into each other that they work better as a single song. My idea is to allow a user to select two or more songs in their playlist, order the songs a...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

add all songs from an artist in a playlist to queue

I often feel like listening to a particular artist on a particular day, but I don't want to listen to ALL of their released songs, just the songs I already added to my own playlist. It would be really nice if I can add all the songs of that artist in...

• Casual Listener
  • I often feel like listening to a particular artist on a particular day, but I don't want to listen to ALL of their released songs, just the songs I already added to my own playlist. It would be reall...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes