Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Crossfade and smoother playback on TV

I see a lot of people have had this problem for many years, but with all the recent updates we've been getting, I can't believe this hasn't been worked on yet. The transition from track to track on the TVOS app of Spotify is clunky. It would be amazi...

• Regular
  • I see a lot of people have had this problem for many years, but with all the recent updates we've been getting, I can't believe this hasn't been worked on yet.   The transition from track to t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Automatically Hide played podcast episodes

There should be an option in settings to automatically hide played episodes in a podcast. Honestly, it seems pretty basic. Every other podcast app I’ve used has that option, which is always easy to find and use.

• Casual Listener
  • There should be an option in settings to automatically hide played episodes in a podcast. Honestly, it seems pretty basic. Every other podcast app I’ve used has that option, which is always easy to f...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Artist based playlist autocreation

So right now, you can only make playlists with songs. What if there was a button that was like “auto artist playlist” (or something similar) that made you pick a couple of your fav/ artists, and then made a playlist for you based on what you like? It...

• Casual Listener
  • So right now, you can only make playlists with songs. What if there was a button that was like “auto artist playlist” (or something similar) that made you pick a couple of your fav/ artists, and then...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Stop autoplay in cars

I have a bluetooth FM transmitter in my car that I use to listen to Spotify on my car radio. I've never identified this device as a "car" device and I've never used Car Thing, but the app has decided on my behalf that I want Spotify to start playing ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a bluetooth FM transmitter in my car that I use to listen to Spotify on my car radio. I've never identified this device as a "car" device and I've never used Car Thing, but the app has decided...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

modern artist sections

so spotify artists already have sections with music, videos, events, etc. though it doesnt feel modern; the sections arent even split correctly. you could make the buttons the same as the music, podcasts, and audiobooks section to create a theme and ...

• Casual Listener
  • so spotify artists already have sections with music, videos, events, etc. though it doesnt feel modern; the sections arent even split correctly. you could make the buttons the same as the music, podc...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Select historic daily and genre Mixes

The spotify generated daily and genre mix are brilliant but sometimes certain mixes start to get worse or feature too much of an artist you don't mind but don't want to listen to so much. It would be really great to be able to select what mixes were ...

• Casual Listener
  • The spotify generated daily and genre mix are brilliant but sometimes certain mixes start to get worse or feature too much of an artist you don't mind but don't want to listen to so much. It would be...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Smooth fade-in transition between songs (gently end)

With this message I come to make a suggestion. What do you think of a function in the Spotify player to program a stop for the current music playing (Playlist, album, or title) with a smooth fade-in transition? Personally, this will allow me to gentl...

• Casual Listener
  • With this message I come to make a suggestion. What do you think of a function in the Spotify player to program a stop for the current music playing (Playlist, album, or title) with a smooth fade-i...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

DJ Personalised Voiceover and Sound Effects

I suggest the AI-dj should allow for a personalised voiceover and a set of sound effects. The personalised voiceover could mention the name of account holder or the playlist. The sound effects should be automatic, depending on the genre of music, or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I suggest the AI-dj should allow for a personalised voiceover and a set of sound effects. The personalised voiceover could mention the name of account holder or the playlist. The sound effects should...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Merge Playlists

There should be a feature where you are able to merge playlists you have already made. I feel like I have so many small playlists that I want to put in one big playlist, but still be able to maintain the date of the songs originally added to the two ...

• Casual Listener
  • There should be a feature where you are able to merge playlists you have already made. I feel like I have so many small playlists that I want to put in one big playlist, but still be able to maintain...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Show total amount of time that currently queued songs will last

A way to see how much time you’ve queued music for, shown somewhere when you’re viewing your queue. It would be helpful for when you’re the DJ and you’re queuing songs without thinking about it - this way you’d know when you’d queued enough.

• Casual Listener
  • A way to see how much time you’ve queued music for, shown somewhere when you’re viewing your queue. It would be helpful for when you’re the DJ and you’re queuing songs without thinking about it - thi...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Family Premium Audiobook Sharing & Audiobook Cost

I was very disappointed to find that the audiobook that I purchased was not shareable through my Family Premium plan. The book was quite literally twice the price on Spotify as it was through other platforms. I love Spotify for it's music and the alg...

• Casual Listener
  • I was very disappointed to find that the audiobook that I purchased was not shareable through my Family Premium plan. The book was quite literally twice the price on Spotify as it was through ot...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify app on Vidaa

Hinsense TV uses 'Vidaa' and does not have a Spotify app. I would like an app on my TV as I used it a lot on my LG TV which does have an app.

• Casual Listener
  • Hinsense TV uses 'Vidaa' and does not have a Spotify app.  I would like an app on my TV as I used it a lot on my LG TV which does have an app. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Fresh start mode

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a rut with music and am not being shown anything new or out of my current listening "phase". I wish there was a "fresh start mode" that wouldn't be so tailored to my algorithm. If I put on an artist or song radio it doesn...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes I feel like I'm in a rut with music and am not being shown anything new or out of my current listening "phase". I wish there was a "fresh start mode" that wouldn't be so tailored to my algo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

saving a radio/ song thread

When you find a new song and it begins playing a radio/ recommended songs, it would be great to have the ability to save the "thread" or "queue" spotify automatically lines up for you. I know you can save the songs individually when you pull up the l...

• Casual Listener
  • When you find a new song and it begins playing a radio/ recommended songs, it would be great to have the ability to save the "thread" or "queue" spotify automatically lines up for you. I know you can...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

fixed genre daily mix

Whenever I listen to a new genre of music, it seems to change 2 or even 3 of my daily mixes to that genre at the expense of the other daily mix genres. I just don't understand why i need 3 daily mixes all related to the same genre. It would be nice t...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I listen to a new genre of music, it seems to change 2 or even 3 of my daily mixes to that genre at the expense of the other daily mix genres. I just don't understand why i need 3 daily mixe...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

sports playlist

I think it would be fantastic to be able to build a spin class or running playlist with prompts included. To be able to not only find the music for the playlist, but also see the cadence of the song and to be able to program spin class prompts in to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be fantastic to be able to build a spin class or running playlist with prompts included. To be able to not only find the music for the playlist, but also see the cadence of the song ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add an option to say “I’m going” to the concert/events page.

Tired of them recommending me and sending me notifications about concerts that I am already attending, but don’t want to turn notifications on for concerts that I might not be going to, add an option to say that I have tickets and not to recommend it...

• Casual Listener
  • Tired of them recommending me and sending me notifications about concerts that I am already attending, but don’t want to turn notifications on for concerts that I might not be going to, add an option...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Artists top 10

Let us see an artist’s top 10 songs on the mobile app, not just desktop. With TikTok sometimes it ruins the artists platform, taking away other gems from their top listed songs

• Casual Listener
  • Let us see an artist’s top 10 songs on the mobile app, not just desktop. With TikTok sometimes it ruins the artists platform, taking away other gems from their top listed songs 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Music Scores Available for Lyrics

I think it would be nice if there was an option to look at music scores for songs instead of the lyrics. Lots of songs I enjoy are classical or orchestra pieces and I think it would be nice if I could see music scores for at least these kinds of song...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be nice if there was an option to look at music scores for songs instead of the lyrics. Lots of songs I enjoy are classical or orchestra pieces and I think it would be nice if I coul...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Lower Minimum Window Size

This is pretty self explanatory, but the minimum window size takes up too much of my screen. Just make it smaller. There's all the extra buttons I don't need covering my important stuff

• Casual Listener
  • This is pretty self explanatory, but the minimum window size takes up too much of my screen. Just make it smaller. There's all the extra buttons I don't need covering my important stuff
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes