Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

create a dislike button.

pandora is much more superior at this point. irritatingly awful that spotify doesnt have one. subscription canceled!

• Casual Listener
  • pandora is much more superior at this point. irritatingly awful that spotify doesnt have one. subscription canceled! 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Changing how your playlist sorts its songs should remain the same when sharing the playlist

Currently if you change the sort options of songs in one of your playlists (for example, sort by recently added), when you share that playlist, the sort option is still the default for the person viewing that playlist. I think it would make more sens...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently if you change the sort options of songs in one of your playlists (for example, sort by recently added), when you share that playlist, the sort option is still the default for the person vie...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Ability to comment and read comments

Enabling more interactions and driving engagement levels. this is will allow users to see what the back stories of the tracks are, their critique and reviews.

• Casual Listener
  • Enabling more interactions and driving engagement levels. this is will allow users to see what the back stories of the tracks are, their critique and reviews.  
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Smart Storage saving/archive

There ought to be storage saver on downloads. Contents downloads and no listen to for over 7/14/30 days should have options to auto-delete

• Casual Listener
  • There ought to be storage saver on downloads. Contents downloads and no listen to for over 7/14/30 days should have options to auto-delete
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

If a song is in a users playlist you should add the option "Move to playlist" Thank you in advanced

As in the title a Move option is a must since is much easier to select from a song to move it in an existing playlist than adding it and then have to find the song again to remove it from the old playlist since most of the times is not easy to drag a...

• Casual Listener
  • As in the title a Move option is a must since is much easier to select from a song to move it in an existing playlist than adding it and then have to find the song again to remove it from the old pla...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Remove songs from liked when I unlike an album

When I unlike an album I’d like all songs on that album to also be removed. A long long time ago I liked a ton of albums. Now cleaning up this mess, unlinking an album leaves all the songs as liked. It would be nice if album is unliked, all songs are...

• Regular
  • When I unlike an album I’d like all songs on that album to also be removed.  A long long time ago I liked a ton of albums.  Now cleaning up this mess, unlinking an album leaves all the song...
  • Maria
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

temporarily remove song from playlist

Sometimes, I add songs to my playlist which I don't wnat to lisen to at the moment, but I don't want to delete them from my playlist. Maybe Spotify could add a button which will prevent a song in the playlist from playing until it's pressed again?

• Regular
  • Sometimes, I add songs to my playlist which I don't wnat to lisen to at the moment, but I don't want to delete them from my playlist. Maybe Spotify could add a button which will prevent a song in the...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

More music searching options

You know how google has the music searching option, where you coud just hum the song and it tells you the name? I think Spotify should really do that. I would love the app evn more if it had that option!

• Regular
  • You know how google has the music searching option, where you coud just hum the song and it tells you the name? I think Spotify should really do that. I would love the app evn more if it had that opt...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Logging In an Account With QR Code

This feature, logging in to your spotify web by using qr code can help us to not waste our time for only filling our account username or email and our password, in my opinion logging in with qr codes are more convenient, so please keep this idea in m...

• Casual Listener
  • This feature, logging in to your spotify web by using qr code can help us to not waste our time for only filling our account username or email and our password, in my opinion logging in with qr codes...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Listening Party Waitlist

I was invited to a listening party but was a day late and I could not get access because it was already full. When I left the site I thought, I bet people sign up and then don't attend, for numerous reasons, and if they don't show up - why can't I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • I was invited to a listening party but was a day late and I could not get access because it was already full.    When I left the site I thought, I bet people sign up and then don't attend...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Exclude genres from taste profile

We're already able to exclude certain playlists from our taste profiles. However, genres that you may only like a few songs from still persist and show up in your discover weekly. Even more egregious is the presence of vast, catch-all genres like the...

• Casual Listener
  • We're already able to exclude certain playlists from our taste profiles. However, genres that you may only like a few songs from still persist and show up in your discover weekly. Even more egregious...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Song Count on Mobile

I want to be able to see the number of songs on my playlists, in addition to the "length in time". This should be a very standard feature and I'm surprised I can't see the number of songs on my playlists on mobile.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to be able to see the number of songs on my playlists, in addition to the "length in time". This should be a very standard feature and I'm surprised I can't see the number of songs on my playl...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Dj mode

An additional feature where listeners can use to mix songs, from queuing songs or any playlist. Mixing can be done manually or with AI to find the part where it mixes to the next song, by analysing the track to know the best moment, etc.Eg a party mo...

• Casual Listener
  • An additional feature where listeners can use to mix songs, from queuing songs or any playlist. Mixing can be done manually or with AI to find the part where it mixes to the next song, by analysing t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Artist custom views

The ability to customize artist's views would be great. I don't care about EPs, live and compilation releases from an artist, I want to listen to original studio releases. I'd like to be able to list the original studio releases first on the artist's...

• Casual Listener
  • The ability to customize artist's views would be great.  I don't care about EPs, live and compilation releases from an artist, I want to listen to original studio releases.  I'd like to be ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Gallery for Albums

Assign albums/playlists to a gallery so its easier to pick the right vibes for the right time. Just like separating all your vinyl sets, it allows you to easily get to the right music easily (can have it even auto-assigned) but an option to change as...

• Casual Listener
  • Assign albums/playlists to a gallery so its easier to pick the right vibes for the right time.   Just like separating all your vinyl sets, it allows you to easily get to the right music easily...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Number 1 from every country - A 'Top Songs All Countries' playlist

A while back I made a playlist by adding the number 1 from each of the countries that Spotify does a chart for. It was great! Really wide range of great music and not just the English and Spanish music that dominates the global charts. I started maki...

• Casual Listener
  • A while back I made a playlist by adding the number 1 from each of the countries that Spotify does a chart for. It was great! Really wide range of great music and not just the English and Spanish mus...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make the custom files album font size the same size as the regular album font

It’s annoying how custom files album font size is slightly large than the regular album font size so I think it would be nice to make them both the same

• Casual Listener
  • It’s annoying how custom files album font size is slightly large than the regular album font size so I think it would be nice to make them both the same 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Horror genre for podcasts

There should be a genre for horror podcasts such as The Magnus Archives, Paralyzed, Scare You To Sleep, etc.

• Regular
  • There should be a genre for horror podcasts such as The Magnus Archives, Paralyzed, Scare You To Sleep, etc.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes