Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Play selected lyrics only

This feature, mostly accessible with premium (if implemented, I assume), allows the user to select a part of lyrics in the song manually and the app plays that particular part only. Option should be given to loop the particular set of lyrics too.

• Casual Listener
  • This feature, mostly accessible with premium (if implemented, I assume), allows the user to select a part of lyrics in the song manually and the app plays that particular part only. Option should be ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Playing Near You Recommendations & Tweak

I would like to see an option to enable a permanent place on the home screen for upcoming bands in my area and have an option to add specific bands to the 'Playing Near You' section, so when gigs get announced it's easier to get tickets earlier on. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to see an option to enable a permanent place on the home screen for upcoming bands in my area and have an option to add specific bands to the 'Playing Near You' section, so when gigs get...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Make the folder feature available in android app.

Make the folder feature available in the Android mobile app. Better make the feature available to albums too. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Make the folder feature available in the Android mobile app.    Better make the feature available to albums too.   Thanks. 
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Spotify Jam on Desktop

I really love the Spotify Jam functionality on my phone, it enables listening to music to be an interactive and social activity despite the participants being in different locations! I think it would be really nice to also have this functionality on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I really love the Spotify Jam functionality on my phone, it enables listening to music to be an interactive and social activity despite the participants being in different locations! 🙂 I think it wo...
  • 0 comments
  • 12 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 12 votes

An app to use with controlers for DJs

Blocking 3rd party apps prevents us from using controllers for DJing. Spotify could develop its own app. I have a Pioneer DDJ controler, but can't use Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Blocking 3rd party apps prevents us from using controllers for DJing. Spotify could develop its own app. I have a Pioneer DDJ controler, but can't use Spotify. 
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Block language

It's super annoying to block singers when you want to avoid some specific language on Discovery Weekly. So it would be nice to have the possibility to block a whole language and don't get connected recommendations.

• Casual Listener
  • It's super annoying to block singers when you want to avoid some specific language on Discovery Weekly. So it would be nice to have the possibility to block a whole language and don't get connected r...
  • 0 comments
  • 19 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 19 votes

Clipping

Do You know the feeling when You love a part of the song and it gives You pure joy, but the rest of the song kind of kills it?What if You could capture only the part You like?Clipping is here to help You!Clip the song with the clipping tool, mark whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Do You know the feeling when You love a part of the song and it gives You pure joy, but the rest of the song kind of kills it? What if You could capture only the part You like? Clipping is here to ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Try it: a resetting playlist that you can add songs you want to "try"

So basically, someone suggests a song, or you see some song that seems intriguing. You can add it to this playlist and listen to all these songs, save the ones you like. Then the ones you don't go away after it resets

• Casual Listener
  • So basically, someone suggests a song, or you see some song that seems intriguing. You can add it to this playlist and listen to all these songs, save the ones you like. Then the ones you don't go aw...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Black background on Spotify with Carplay

The current background in Spotify while using Carplay is not ideal. Currently, Spotify blurs the album cover and uses it as a background for the entire screen. I find that when playing some songs, the background becomes very distorted due to the colo...

• Casual Listener
  • The current background in Spotify while using Carplay is not ideal. Currently, Spotify blurs the album cover and uses it as a background for the entire screen. I find that when playing some songs, th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Search In Playlists Take You To Location Of Song

I would like the implementation of when you search for a song in a playlist it will take you to the location of the song in the playlist. I have over 3000 songs in my liked songs and finding the location of a few songs from the same time when they we...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like the implementation of when you search for a song in a playlist it will take you to the location of the song in the playlist. I have over 3000 songs in my liked songs and finding the loca...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Custom Equalizer button

Please add a customizable EQ button so you can recall your own EQ settings.

• Casual Listener
  • Please add a customizable EQ button so you can recall your own EQ settings.
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Change the "Add to Liked Songs" Button to a Heart with a Plus in it

Purely UI Graphical Change. While I appreciate the new functionality of "add to playlist" after you like I song, the plus in a circle icon does not have the same character and feels like a step backwards. Of course people always have resistance to UI...

• Casual Listener
  • Purely UI Graphical Change.    While I appreciate the new functionality of "add to playlist" after you like I song, the plus in a circle icon does not have the same character and feels li...
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

Automatic playlist-cleaning

Sometimes you got those old songs that you've added to your playlist 5 years ago. Mostly I don't like those songs anymore. It would be very handy if you skip a song often, spotify asks you if you want to remove the song from the playlist, so your pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes you got those old songs that you've added to your playlist 5 years ago. Mostly I don't like those songs anymore. It would be very handy if you skip a song often, spotify asks you if you wan...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Add a crossfade option for specific playlists

Some of my favorite Spotify-curated playlists have crossfading built in, like Minimal Tech and Deep House Relax. Sometimes I like to throw on a playlist in the background and have it blend like a DJ set while I work. It would be great to have the opt...

• Casual Listener
  • Some of my favorite Spotify-curated playlists have crossfading built in, like Minimal Tech and Deep House Relax. Sometimes I like to throw on a playlist in the background and have it blend like a DJ ...
  • tibocaterin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Add/remove a song from your liked songs with the press of one button! (heart icon)

Please, can we go back to the user’s having the ability to add/remove a song from your liked songs with the press of one button? It’s down right frustrating that we have to now press three different buttons to do this one simple and critical task. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Please, can we go back to the user’s having the ability to add/remove a song from your liked songs with the press of one button? It’s down right frustrating that we have to now press three different ...
  • phh57
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 comments
  • 226 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 18 comments
  • 226 votes

More songs in On Repeat

It would be really nice if there were more songs added in the On Repeat playlist. I notice it has the fewest songs of all of the playlists that Spotify makes for you. Could we have maybe up to 50?

• Casual Listener
  • It would be really nice if there were more songs added in the On Repeat playlist. I notice it has the fewest songs of all of the playlists that Spotify makes for you. Could we have maybe up to 50?
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Able to see who likes your playlist

I think to be able to see who’s liked you playlist would be great then we may be able to connect to that person through a chat platform.

• Casual Listener
  • I think to be able to see who’s liked you playlist would be great then we may be able to connect to that person through a chat platform.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Quick DJ

Consider this: During brief car rides, which can sometimes last a mere 10 minutes, one might desire to experience a wider range of melodies. This could potentially be achieved by listening to more than 10 songs, each crossfading smoothly into the nex...

• Casual Listener
  • Consider this: During brief car rides, which can sometimes last a mere 10 minutes, one might desire to experience a wider range of melodies. This could potentially be achieved by listening to more th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Different follow list for Friends and Artists

I follow a lot of artists and friends, sometime it get a bit messy to find a friend. Would it be possible to divide the two or have a way of sorting it? Cause everytime I find an artist I like or someone new I wanna see the growth I follow them but w...

• Casual Listener
  • I follow a lot of artists and friends, sometime it get a bit messy to find a friend. Would it be possible to divide the two or have a way of sorting it? Cause everytime I find an artist I like or som...
  • Captain_Owa_Owa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 49 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 49 votes

Adding Multiple Songs to a Playlist Effortlessly

Hello Spotify Community! I propose an update that would streamline the process of adding multiple songs to a playlist. Could Spotify introduce the option to open an "editing mode" by holding down a song, allowing users to select multiple songs simult...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify Community!   I propose an update that would streamline the process of adding multiple songs to a playlist. Could Spotify introduce the option to open an "editing mode" by holding...
  • Captain_Owa_Owa
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 comments
  • 33 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 33 votes