Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Show in Profile Information: User Since Month/Year

Suggestion: show in profile information: user since month/yearThis idea is for the user's own profile and would not be visible to other users. The main objective would be to reinforce the trust that the user has in the company according to the data f...

• Regular
  • Suggestion: show in profile information: user since month/year This idea is for the user's own profile and would not be visible to other users. The main objective would be to reinforce the trust tha...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Directly communicate with the Artiste

It would be very useful if Spotify allows me to directly send a thank-you note/ Clap/ Pranam to the artiste. Only positive feedback would be allowed. Update: Also; Some small payment can be directly sent to the artiste by the listener.

• Regular
  • It would be very useful if Spotify allows me to directly send a thank-you note/ Clap/ Pranam to the artiste. Only positive feedback would be allowed.    Update: Also; Some small payment c...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Dropdown menu to sort artist's discography by oldest to newest (and possibly other parameters)

This mainly addresses a problem with classical composers' Discography pages, but it's also relevant for very prolific artists and those with dozens of remasters. Namely, that there are so many albums that its impossible to scroll down to the bottom t...

• Casual Listener
  • This mainly addresses a problem with classical composers' Discography pages, but it's also relevant for very prolific artists and those with dozens of remasters.  Namely, that there are so many ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add Cara Delevinge as a voice option for the Spotify DJ.

Most people are familiar with the upbeat and spunky personality that Cara puts forth with her role as the DJ on the Non-Stop pop radio station in Grand Theft Auto 5 but Cara has established herself in numerous roles across various media platforms. He...

• Casual Listener
  • ...istening pleasure to users who already own Spotify Premium but bringing thousands of new users to the subscription service for this feature in turn making an unfathomable amount of money for Spotify. Public s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Put the Back Button back to its previous location

The back button has moved to the top left of the app (at least on the Mac App), and has become a lot more inconvenient. Please move it back to its original location. The new location feels like whomever made the choice doesn't actually use the app.

CoppellStereo_0-1711725029930.png
  • Casual Listener
  • The back button has moved to the top left of the app (at least on the Mac App), and has become a lot more inconvenient. Please move it back to its original location. The new location feels like whome...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

To be able to create a shortcut to the new release library

Hi, Can you make it so you can create a link to the "new releases" category that you have? Currently you have to go to Browse All then to the New Releases. It would be nice to be able to put a link to this in the "Your Library" section, so I can get ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Can you make it so you can create a link to the "new releases" category that you have? Currently you have to go to Browse All then to the New Releases. It would be nice to be able to put...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Shuffle Setting - ALWAYS ON

There is a shuffle button but having to always go and click shuffle is a bit frustrating. Especially when I play music from a different device (tv, ipad, laptop, etc.). In addition to this when using an Iphone and asking Siri to play my playlist it a...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a shuffle button but having to always go and click shuffle is a bit frustrating. Especially when I play music from a different device (tv, ipad, laptop, etc.).    In addition to ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Automatic removal of a download of podcast episode after listening

Would it be possible to have the option to automatically remove the download of podcast episodes after listening? On Netflix you also have to option to delete and move to the next episode. I've been using your platform for years listening to podcasts...

• Casual Listener
  • Would it be possible to have the option to automatically remove the download of podcast episodes after listening? On Netflix you also have to option to delete and move to the next episode. I've been ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

New Music Friday Playlist Archive

I love to scroll through the "New Music Friday" Playlist but some weeks I don‘t really have the time to do this. Because of this I would love the possibility to go to a New Music Friday archive, so I can explore new music without stress and look afte...

• Casual Listener
  • I love to scroll through the "New Music Friday" Playlist but some weeks I don‘t really have the time to do this. Because of this I would love the possibility to go to a New Music Friday archive, so I...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Explicit Songs

I have explicit content allowed but only the clean versions are available on artist profiles. I don’t like listening to clean versions because I want to hear music as the artist intends. And when I first start liking a certain artist, for example, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have explicit content allowed but only the clean versions are available on artist profiles. I don’t like listening to clean versions because I want to hear music as the artist intends. And when I f...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Stop Enabling Shuffle by Default

I curate a specific order of songs on my playlists so I keep shuffle OFF by default. In fact, I almost never use shuffle at all. The problem is that all my playlists have been enabling shuffle on their own. So I disable shuffle again for every playli...

• Casual Listener
  • I curate a specific order of songs on my playlists so I keep shuffle OFF by default. In fact, I almost never use shuffle at all. The problem is that all my playlists have been enabling shuffle on the...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Adding the option to add manual bookmarks to audio books

Being able to add manual bookmarks would be great! I know Spotify automatically marks where you left off and I do like that, but being able to manually keep track would help. Other audiobook sites have this option too. It keeps track of where I left ...

• Casual Listener
  • Being able to add manual bookmarks would be great! I know Spotify automatically marks where you left off and I do like that, but being able to manually keep track would help. Other audiobook sites ha...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

UI Quirk: Adding to playlists box should automatically close when I click away

I've noticed a quirk that keeps catching me out and interferes with the flow of the UI. Scenario: Click the + symbol to add to liked songs, press again or press the "change" link to bring up the popup to add to multiple playlists...Weirdly, if I DON'...

• Regular
  • I've noticed a quirk that keeps catching me out and interferes with the flow of the UI.   Scenario: Click the + symbol to add to liked songs, press again or press the "change" link to bring up...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Prevent kids profiles from switching to other kids profile

I have a family account with 4 kids. The kids can switch between each other's profiles without a password or pin. This means they can sign in as each other and edit/delete playlists and even change what is playing on the other device. They think this...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family account with 4 kids. The kids can switch between each other's profiles without a password or pin.   This means they can sign in as each other and edit/delete playlists and even...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make Q&As more engaging

As an small podcaster, I love that the Q&A feature allows me to interact with listeners. But when someone does submit a reply, all I can do is publish it. It would be great to have a way to reply to the comment whether the answer is published to my p...

• Casual Listener
  • As an small podcaster, I love that the Q&A feature allows me to interact with listeners. But when someone does submit a reply, all I can do is publish it. It would be great to have a way to reply...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Play Sessions

I would very much appreciate an easy way to create a temporary Playlist "Play Session". This Play Session would be equipped with tools to quickly create an interesting Mixtape. What comes closest to this idea with in the current version would be the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I would very much appreciate an easy way to create a temporary Playlist "Play Session". This Play Session would be equipped with tools to quickly create an interesting Mixtape. What comes closest to ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify for Podcasters - Allow details edit (description etc.) before upload of audio file

As someone who uses Spotify for podcasters, I am often editing the same night I upload. When I got to upload an episode, I am prompted to upload the file BEFORE entering a description of the episode, scheduling etc. It would be ideal to be able to en...

• Casual Listener
  • As someone who uses Spotify for podcasters, I am often editing the same night I upload. When I got to upload an episode, I am prompted to upload the file BEFORE entering a description of the episode,...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Apple Watch Dislike song confirmation / disable

I often am using an Apple Watch to do all sorts of different kinds of activities. I've had a problem for years of songs being accidentally disliked while I'm doing something like skiing. A rouge tap in my coat's sleeve presses the heart button and al...

• Casual Listener
  • I often am using an Apple Watch to do all sorts of different kinds of activities. I've had a problem for years of songs being accidentally disliked while I'm doing something like skiing. A rouge tap ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

add lead singer in credits

Hello! Please consider adding lead singer as part of song credits listed for song. Most of the time, for bands (not single artists) the lead singer is invisible on Spotify (unless you know them). 'Performed by' is always the band name so consequently...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  Please consider adding lead singer as part of song credits listed for song. Most of the time, for bands (not single artists) the lead singer is invisible on Spotify (unless you know them...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes