Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Adding Recently Played Podcasts back to the queue

Hi, when I’m falling asleep and missed part of the podcast I’m listening too I would like the option to add that played podcast back to the queue through the listening history tab, Currently you can only play the podcast again on that tab and should ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, when I’m falling asleep and missed part of the podcast I’m listening too I would like the option to add that played podcast back to the queue through the listening history tab, Currently you can ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

JRE on Rumble

I'll keep this as short as possible: I pay for Spotify Family Plan every month (mostly for Joe Rogan's show). I HATE YouTube restrictions that stop him from playing music on the podcast. It's ruining the show! I personally suggest renegotiating the c...

• Casual Listener
  • I'll keep this as short as possible: I pay for Spotify Family Plan every month (mostly for Joe Rogan's show). I HATE YouTube restrictions that stop him from playing music on the podcast. It's ruining...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow playlists to be shared with kids account from desktop app

The feature to share a playlist with a kids account on the family plan should be accessible from the Parental Control account and ideally from the desktop app. It isn't intuitive to go to the kids device and account and then go to their settings in o...

• Regular
  • The feature to share a playlist with a kids account on the family plan should be accessible from the Parental Control account and ideally from the desktop app.  It isn't intuitive to go to the k...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

manage playlists

I have issues with making playlists where I find they don't get quite finished or they overlap with some songs appearing in more than one. What I find most frustrating is that whilst I can look at my playlists themselves and scan them and maybe even ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...e to effectively manage my content?? and I can't select all my playlists at once nor can I find out how many I have in settings only how many are public. Playlists might be a premium feature and not o...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

System for listening to music offline integrated into wireless headphones

I had an idea that I don't like taking my cell phone to the gym or to the street, but I like listening to music with my headphones, so why not make a system or headphones Integrated into Spotify in which you would download the playlist or songs you w...

• Casual Listener
  • I had an idea that I don't like taking my cell phone to the gym or to the street, but I like listening to music with my headphones, so why not make a system or headphones Integrated into Spotify in w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Have a song automatically queue if a certain song is played (setup by the user)

When your playing a song on spotify, such as a skit or a song that was sampled, it would be nice if the song afterwards was related to it. Like playing New Workout Plan by Kanye West and it automically queues Work Out by J. Cole.

• Casual Listener
  • When your playing a song on spotify, such as a skit or a song that was sampled, it would be nice if the song afterwards was related to it. Like playing New Workout Plan by Kanye West and it automical...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

When playing just one song, don't also add it to the queue

When I click on a single song, then add a whole album to the queue, the first song reappears in "Next From" so that it plays after the album is done. I'd rather have silence after the end of the album so it has some time to "speak"!

• Casual Listener
  • When I click on a single song, then add a whole album to the queue, the first song reappears in "Next From" so that it plays after the album is done. I'd rather have silence after the end of the albu...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Remove a song from the playlist so you dont have to hear it. simple feature

The fact you dont already have a minus button next to a song in a playlist is wild. You have the plus to add it to a liked playlist or any other for that matter but you dont have a minus so you can remove the song thats cussing from the playlist so i...

• Casual Listener
  • The fact you dont already have a minus button next to a song in a playlist is wild. You have the plus to add it to a liked playlist or any other for that matter but you dont have a minus so you can r...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Non-Explicit Content Only Quick Toggle For Session

It would be nice to have a quick toggle to disable explicit content for a listening session without needing to go into settings.Example use cases include playing music in a public setting such as a job site, or hopping in the car with your kid.

• Regular
  • It would be nice to have a quick toggle to disable explicit content for a listening session without needing to go into settings. Example use cases include playing music in a public setting such a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Toggle on/off explicit songs

Would be nice to have a E button that when you press it will toggle from explicit to clean

• Casual Listener
  • Would be nice to have a E button that when you press it will toggle from explicit to clean 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

AI DJ: Announce every song, including release year

I quite like your AI DJ. It's 99% accurate for me. However, like a real radio presenter, could it announce every song. At the moment it only seems to call out the first and last song in a set, but sets can be 20+ songs. In addition, can it give us th...

• Casual Listener
  • I quite like your AI DJ. It's 99% accurate for me. However, like a real radio presenter, could it announce every song. At the moment it only seems to call out the first and last song in a set, but se...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A feature to temporary turn off interruptions (ads) during a "sensitive" listening session

A feature that would allow users to turn off ads and/or other interruptions while they're going through a sensitive or emotional period where they just need to listen to music that comforts them. Somehow this feature would be regulated so that it cou...

• Casual Listener
  • A feature that would allow users to turn off ads and/or other interruptions while they're going through a sensitive or emotional period where they just need to listen to music that comforts them. Som...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add local files to playlist on Wear OS

I recently purchased a Wear OS watch, thought the features supported on Wear OS will be the same as the features available on Android and Windows.As it turns out, I was wrong, local files are not supported on Wear OS. Please make this happen.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased a Wear OS watch, thought the features supported on Wear OS will be the same as the features available on Android and Windows. As it turns out, I was wrong, local files are not s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

How is this idea still not implemented after thousands of votes?

Please! This is so frustrating!Please implement the language filter for podcast!https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Podcasts-Search-Filter-Podcasts-by-Language/idi-p/2720282

• Casual Listener
  • Please!  This is so frustrating! Please implement the language filter for podcast! https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Podcasts-Search-Filter-Podcasts-by-Language/idi-p/2720282
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Disable LAN Features

Stop Spotify interacting with the local network and telling every other user what you're listening to as well as disabling notifications when other users are listening on your network.A- I simply don't care for this feature, if I want to join I'll do...

• Casual Listener
  • Stop Spotify interacting with the local network and telling every other user what you're listening to as well as disabling notifications when other users are listening on your network. A- I simply d...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Search function for Folders inside a user's Library on Spotify mobile app

Currently when a user creates a folder inside of their user library they can only search inside the folder albums and playlists on a desktop/laptop. I would like to be able to search within a folder album in my library on the Spotify mobile app as we...

• Music Fan
  • Currently when a user creates a folder inside of their user library they can only search inside the folder albums and playlists on a desktop/laptop. I would like to be able to search within a folder ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Chromecast] Add lyrics to Chromecast app

I listen to Spotify on my TV using a Chromecast 3 and it would be amazing if it has the recourse of time synced lyrics on screen. It is a feature presented on many TV models, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick etc. so I wonder why Chromecast doesn't have it yet

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to Spotify on my TV using a Chromecast 3 and it would be amazing if it has the recourse of time synced lyrics on screen. It is a feature presented on many TV models, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Tone Control

Hello, All radios from decades ago had a means to easily adjust the tone in addition to volume. I know Spotify has this function but it is embedded and takes about 5 clicks to get to and remembering what to click can be frustrating. May I suggest tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   All radios from decades ago had a means to easily adjust the tone in addition to volume. I know Spotify has this function but it is embedded and takes about 5 clicks to get to and rem...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

VR Visuals - One Day

Remember the visuals on X-Box and Microsoft Windows Media player?We have VR headsets now. I imagine, one day, I’ll get to just put on my headset, sync it to Spotify, and get a customizable/interactive, or just a plain pre-set previously designed full...

• Casual Listener
  • Remember the visuals on X-Box and Microsoft Windows Media player? We have VR headsets now. I imagine, one day, I’ll get to just put on my headset, sync it to Spotify, and get a customizable/interact...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes