Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Add a Purim and Passover Category of Music

during Christmas there is a whole category of recommendations for Christmas music and now there is a whole category for Ramadan. Purim ( a Jewish holiday) is coming up in a week and Passover (another Jewish holiday) is coming up in a month and there ...

• Casual Listener
  • during Christmas there is a whole category of recommendations for Christmas music and now there is a whole category for Ramadan. Purim ( a Jewish holiday) is coming up in a week and Passover (another...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add more categories for track sorting on mobile and desktop

We need more categories to sort music by and stats to display on mobile; Categories like user/personal play count to help users sort their playlists and libraries by most plays {while it seems this may take away from "wrapped", i think it will bolste...

• Regular
  • We need more categories to sort music by and stats to display on mobile;   Categories like user/personal play count to help users sort their playlists and libraries by most plays {while it see...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Customized Shuffle Feature

When you have a playlist with 100s of songs that has different genres and artists. The customized shuffle feature should have an option to filter and select certain genres and artists you want to hear in your playlist. For instance, if you want to he...

• Casual Listener
  • When you have a playlist with 100s of songs that has different genres and artists. The customized shuffle feature should have an option to filter and select certain genres and artists you want to hea...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Enhancing the DJX tool

I love using the DJX tool. However, I would like to see additional settings in addition to the default setting. Setting Ideas:1. Default Setting (Currently)2. Exercise Mode (Play High Energy Music from my Playlist and new music)3. Work Mode (Base on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I love using the DJX tool. However, I would like to see additional settings in addition to the default setting.  Setting Ideas: 1. Default Setting (Currently) 2. Exercise Mode (Play High Ener...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

sub playlists

You should be able to categorize your playlist into groups, such as genre. It would save time as u could filter one big playlist instead of making lots of little ones.

• Casual Listener
  • You should be able to categorize your playlist into groups, such as genre. It would save time as u could filter one big playlist instead of making lots of little ones.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Supermix like on YT Music

Hi,A Supermix like on YT Music would be cool. so basically all personal mixes put into one.:D

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, A Supermix like on YT Music would be cool. so basically all personal mixes put into one.:D
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

device renaming

allow us to rename our devices so that mfr names can be more user-recognizable

• Casual Listener
  • allow us to rename our devices so that mfr names can be more user-recognizable
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Planning of music

A function to plan your music a time period in different music genres. The use case could be: you are having people over for dinnner.at 6-8pm, we start with a drink, in this time you can give a few example songs for the playlist and that time slot, t...

• Casual Listener
  • A function to plan your music a time period in different music genres. The use case could be:   you are having people over for dinnner. at 6-8pm, we start with a drink, in this time you can g...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Event Integration into Suggested Playlists

Have the option to pick which events you are attending, with locations and dates, and leading up to the gigs, it pushes that artist, so you’re fresh with the words and if you missed any new music from them, you know it

• Casual Listener
  • Have the option to pick which events you are attending, with locations and dates, and leading up to the gigs, it pushes that artist, so you’re fresh with the words and if you missed any new music fro...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Excluding keywords in title or artist value for release radar

I am a moderately happy user of spotify and have been for a while. My only problem however, is that my release radar gets filled with pieces of for example Armin van Buuren's ASOT releases, showing as interesting new releases even though they are not...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a moderately happy user of spotify and have been for a while. My only problem however, is that my release radar gets filled with pieces of for example Armin van Buuren's ASOT releases, showing a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Immediatly edit playlist name after creation

After the user created a playlist i think the focus should already be set to editing the name of the newly created playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • After the user created a playlist i think the focus should already be set to editing the name of the newly created playlist.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Total Remaining Top Off Hours

There needs to be a mechanism to see how many total top off hours you have left and not just the hours remaining on the current top off hours you are using. So, for example I have purchased 50 hours of top off time, but I cannot tell if I have 30 hou...

• Casual Listener
  • There needs to be a mechanism to see how many total top off hours you have left and not just the hours remaining on the current top off hours you are using.  So, for example I have purchased 50 ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Tabs Feature

I'd like to suggest an improvement on desktop navigation, the app already have backward and forward buttom to ease navigation, and I think that a tabs feature would also be really helpful, so we could open 2 or more playlists at the same time, read l...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to suggest an improvement on desktop navigation, the app already have backward and forward buttom to ease navigation, and I think that a tabs feature would also be really helpful, so we...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

setting to disable autoplay on browser version

Can we please have a setting to disable autoplay on the browser version? I know you can do it in the app but not everybody wants to use the app.

• Regular
  • Can we please have a setting to disable autoplay on the browser version? I know you can do it in the app but not everybody wants to use the app.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Replay a specific part of a song you’re playing

How about adding a feature where while you’re playing a song, you have the option to play a specific range of a song by entering in the minute and second the part starts and ends?

• Casual Listener
  • How about adding a feature where while you’re playing a song, you have the option to play a specific range of a song by entering in the minute and second the part starts and ends?
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Visualizers would be cool.

Old school visualizer option? With the bars? They are mesmerizing and are relevant. Please?

• Casual Listener
  • Old school visualizer option? With the bars? They are mesmerizing and are relevant. Please?
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Ability to merge different genre soundtracks for parties using AI to play DJ

For instance, one might want to start a party with one genre of music to set the mood, another genre for when things get a bit intense, and another when they get a bit calm/crazy. Should you have different playlists based on genre or, ideally, just l...

• Casual Listener
  • For instance, one might want to start a party with one genre of music to set the mood, another genre for when things get a bit intense, and another when they get a bit calm/crazy. Should you have dif...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Undo Button in "Added to Queue" Toast

Add an undo button to the toast that appears when you add a song to your queue. This would be very helpful if you accidentally added the wrong song. For example, you don't have to cancel the search to manually remove the song.Addition: If you decide ...

• Casual Listener
  • Add an undo button to the toast that appears when you add a song to your queue. This would be very helpful if you accidentally added the wrong song. For example, you don't have to cancel the search t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Long-press on the "add to playlist" (+) button should open "Add To Playlist" window

When smart shuffle listening to a song from a playlist which might fit a different playlist, if you want to add the song to a different playlist there are currently two ways to add the song to another playlist on spotify (mobile).1. Press the (+)/che...

• Casual Listener
  • When smart shuffle listening to a song from a playlist which might fit a different playlist, if you want to add the song to a different playlist there are currently two ways to add the song to anothe...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Infinite playlist

I'd like to suggest the following feature: A infinite playlist, based on all genre within the all playlists. E.g.: If I have more Classical then Jazz or Blues in my playlists, doesn't mean necessarily that I like more this genre than that. Again, it'...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to suggest the following feature: A infinite playlist, based on all genre within the all playlists.   E.g.: If I have more Classical then Jazz or Blues in my playlists, doesn't mean n...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes