Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Discover] Find public Playlists that contain Song/Artist

My theory (not rocket science): If someone else's playlist includes a song or artists that I like, there is a good change that I will enjoy the rest of their playlist. Currently, you can only search for public playlists via playlist name. Considering...

• ...urrently, you can only search for public playlists via playlist name.  Considering that most people do not name their playlists to accurately reflect the type of music it contains, I believe that t...
  • Olipals
  • Regular
  • 621 comments
  • 4030 likes
  • Not Right Now
  • 621 comments
  • 4030 votes

[All Platforms][Music] Remove items from Recently Played history

I would also like it if we had the option to remove our recently played history because sometimes I would listen to someone's playlist, an artist, or one of my own playlists by accident and I don't really listen to the playlist or artist anymore or I...

• Music Fan
  • I would also like it if we had the option to remove our recently played history because sometimes I would listen to someone's playlist, an artist, or one of my own playlists by accident and I don't r...
  • Abel117
  • 365 comments
  • 3940 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • Live Idea
  • 365 comments
  • 3940 votes

[Subscription][Security] Re-enter Payment Details to Upgrade to Family

Once hackers get access to my Spotify account, they will change my regular Premium subscription to Premium For Family and add strangers to my plan. I will be charged $5 extra each month! Spotify does NOT require to enter my credit card number to chan...

• Casual Listener
  • Once hackers get access to my Spotify account, they will change my regular Premium subscription to Premium For Family and add strangers to my plan.   I will be charged $5 extra each month! &...
  • Sonneblom
  • 146 comments
  • 3911 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • Not Right Now
  • 146 comments
  • 3911 votes

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

• Regular
  • The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite sp...
  • rikverstraete
  • Roadie
  • 1224 comments
  • 3857 likes
  • Android
    music
  • Not Right Now
  • 1224 comments
  • 3857 votes

[Desktop] Full Discography Reinstatement

The full chronological artist discography, with all tracks listed out, has been removed from artist pages. Please add this back, as it was the most efficient way to explore an Artist's discography. Very simple. Spotify seems to be attempting to bury ...

• Regular
  • The full chronological artist discography, with all tracks listed out, has been removed from artist pages. Please add this back, as it was the most efficient way to explore an Artist's discography. V...
  • whednesday
  • Casual Listener
  • 215 comments
  • 3692 likes
  • Desktop
  • Under Consideration
  • 215 comments
  • 3692 votes

[All Platforms] Bring back Playlist radio

Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.

• Regular
  • Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.
  • wolfie687
  • Casual Listener
  • 624 comments
  • 3532 likes
  • Mobile
  • Live Idea
  • 624 comments
  • 3532 votes

[All Platforms] Option to have a true shuffle

So I’ve been noticing more and more recently that Spotify’s default shuffle feature doesn’t fully shuffle your songs. It does some sort of grouping to try to get similar songs together based off of what I’m sure is dozens of factors. Every time I shu...

• Casual Listener
  • So I’ve been noticing more and more recently that Spotify’s default shuffle feature doesn’t fully shuffle your songs. It does some sort of grouping to try to get similar songs together based off of w...
  • galilo
  • 1261 comments
  • 3520 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Live Idea
  • 1261 comments
  • 3520 votes

[Playlists] Sort Playlists by Personal Play Count

This way if we come across a playlist or search results that are showing alot of songs, you can sort them by listen count so you can either listen to songs you have heard often that you know you already like, or conversely, you can listen to songs yo...

• Regular
  • This way if we come across a playlist or search results that are showing alot of songs, you can sort them by listen count so you can either listen to songs you have heard often that you know you alre...
  • CarolKane
  • 168 comments
  • 3510 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 168 comments
  • 3510 votes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Change Folder Image

Hello, I recently found out about folders again on Spotify! It's such a great feature to organize my 50+ playlists that have either been made myself, made by others, or made by Spotify. Another great feature is changing the playlist picture on deskto...

pink.jpg monthly.jpg folders.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently found out about folders again on Spotify! It's such a great feature to organize my 50+ playlists that have either been made myself, made by others, or made by Spotify. Another great...
  • Harlequin_9
  • 159 comments
  • 3363 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • Not Right Now
  • 159 comments
  • 3363 votes

[Connect] Option to deactivate Spotify Connect

I want to have the opption to turn it off. Please fix this, i wan't to listen to music and still be online without connect starts.Please fix this. Jag vill gärna kunna använda spotify på en telefon utan att den andra telefonen ska börja dra batteri f...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to have the opption to turn it off. Please fix this, i wan't to listen to music and still be online without connect starts. Please fix this.    Jag vill gärna kunna använda spotif...
  • Dsg76
  • Music Fan
  • 653 comments
  • 3270 likes
  • Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 653 comments
  • 3270 votes

[iOS] Siri Shortcuts Support

PREFACE: With the release of iOS 12, iPhone users can now utilize Shortcuts to make the most of their daily routines by automating tasks and steps in both native and third party apps. Currently, the extent to which Spotify can be utilized via Shortcu...

• Music Fan
  • ...n announcement as prefaced here and is now a public feature in iOS 12 as of Monday (9/17).  
  • jeasanto
  • Visitor
  • 159 comments
  • 3270 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 159 comments
  • 3270 votes

[iOS] Landscape mode on iPhone

Hello folks! Since we just released "Landscape Mode on Android" and we marked the idea as "implemented", we wanted it to be fair with iPhone users (half of the comments were supporting Android half iPhone) so we have created this idea just for you iP...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hello folks! Since we just released "Landscape Mode on Android" and we marked the idea as "implemented", we wanted it to be fair with iPhone users (half of the comments were supporting Android half...
  • jason_mcmaster
  • Regular
  • 853 comments
  • 3236 likes
  • Not Right Now
  • 853 comments
  • 3236 votes

[Ads] Ads Filter

I know we can't pick and choose what ads to see, but at least for a teensy bit of decency (especially for people listening to spotify in a professional work environment) can we not have half naked Victoria's Secret super sexy models? Personally, I co...

• Casual Listener
  • I know we can't pick and choose what ads to see, but at least for a teensy bit of decency (especially for people listening to spotify in a professional work environment) can we not have half naked Vi...
  • justanotherpenguin
  • Casual Listener
  • 921 comments
  • 3200 likes
  • Good idea, vote for it
  • 921 comments
  • 3200 votes

Redistribute Spotify on Linux Distributions

Dear Spotify Team,my name is NicoHood and I am an official ArchLinux Trusted User. This means I maintain some packages in the official [community] repository [1]. I am also able to move packages from the ArchLinux User Repository (AUR)[2] into [commu...

• Music Fan
  • Dear Spotify Team, my name is NicoHood and I am an official ArchLinux Trusted User. This means I maintain some packages in the official [community] repository [1]. I am also able to move packages fr...
  • n7mmco1enlmn51sffebs
  • Visitor
  • 252 comments
  • 3106 likes
  • Linux
  • Not Right Now
  • 252 comments
  • 3106 votes

Spotify & "Song Radio" is Essentially Just an Echo Chamber & Doesn't Breed Discovery

This hasn't always been the case, and I don't know if this has to do with the amount of time I've had my Spotify account or if something about the algorithm has drastically changed - but whenever I start a radio based off a song or artist (which is w...

• Casual Listener
  • This hasn't always been the case, and I don't know if this has to do with the amount of time I've had my Spotify account or if something about the algorithm has drastically changed - but whenever I s...
  • torolecarte
  • Visitor
  • 216 comments
  • 3012 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 216 comments
  • 3012 votes

[Desktop] Airplay for the Desktop Version

I would love to have Airplay built in the app itself, so I don't need another program such as Airfoil.

• Roadie
  • I would love to have Airplay built in the app itself, so I don't need another program such as Airfoil.
  • martzy13
  • 423 comments
  • 2904 likes
  • Good idea, vote for it
  • 423 comments
  • 2904 votes

[Mobile] [Other] Smart Shuffle toggle setting in settings menu

Smart shuffle is a fun way to discover new songs, but it comes at a cost. Want to reshuffle your queue? Bam, wait a few seconds longer. Want to unshuffle your playlist? Bam, no longer works, and goes to a completely random place in the playlist. To m...

• Casual Listener
  • Smart shuffle is a fun way to discover new songs, but it comes at a cost. Want to reshuffle your queue? Bam, wait a few seconds longer. Want to unshuffle your playlist? Bam, no longer works, and goes...
  • koppandi32
  • 539 comments
  • 2868 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Good Suggestion
  • 539 comments
  • 2868 votes

[Partnership] Spotify for KaiOS

With the Nokia 8810 being released in a couple of months, it would be excellent to have spotify running on this device. Furthermore, KaiOS is currently running on roughly 30million devices worldwide and growing.

• Casual Listener
  • With the Nokia 8810 being released in a couple of months, it would be excellent to have spotify running on this device. Furthermore, KaiOS is currently running on roughly 30million devices worldwide ...
  • csbrny
  • 93 comments
  • 2864 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 93 comments
  • 2864 votes

[Playlists] More Playlist Sorting Options/Columns

Sort options within Spotify are severely lacking. First, what's lacking outright: sort by year, total plays, personal playcount, current popularity, genre, tempo, etc. On top of that, sorting should be stackable, e.g. sort by album by year, or sort a...

• Casual Listener
  • Sort options within Spotify are severely lacking.   First, what's lacking outright: sort by year, total plays, personal playcount, current popularity, genre, tempo, etc.   On...
  • Mandamarie23891
  • Casual Listener
  • 318 comments
  • 2828 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 318 comments
  • 2828 votes

[Your Library] 'Listen later' Button

Occasionally, I hear about a new album that seems interesting, but I'm at work or in a lecture and can't listen to it immediately. Ideally I'd like to be able to hit a button to mark that album and later, when I get the time, I can sit down and liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Occasionally, I hear about a new album that seems interesting, but I'm at work or in a lecture and can't listen to it immediately. Ideally I'd like to be able to hit a button to mark that album and l...
  • SaiGayatri
  • 202 comments
  • 2773 likes
  • Your Library
  • Good idea, vote for it
  • 202 comments
  • 2773 votes