Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Spotify HiFi Lossless Music

Hello,Please bring lossless music option in Spotify ASAP. I don't want to pay for Apple Music and Spotify every month. I hate keep switching to Apple Music for lossless audio. Spotify HiFi was announced in 2021, we are in 2024 now and still there is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Please bring lossless music option in Spotify ASAP. I don't want to pay for Apple Music and Spotify every month. I hate keep switching to Apple Music for lossless audio. Spotify HiFi was anno...
  • redshark
  • 12 comments
  • 61 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 12 comments
  • 61 votes

Show the name of the song reccomendations are based on

I think it would be nice and useful if we could see which song our current reccomendations are based on!

• Regular
  • I think it would be nice and useful if we could see which song our current reccomendations are based on!
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a "dislike" button, so the algorithm will stop playing songs I dislike

Hi there, i'm RodrigoI noticed that after some of my playlists are over i get the random songs, but sometimes this things is playing songs i'm starting to dislike. I liked them before, but the software is so annoying that plays this songs constantly ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, i'm Rodrigo I noticed that after some of my playlists are over i get the random songs, but sometimes this things is playing songs i'm starting to dislike. I liked them before, but the soft...
  • Uncle_Vee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 74 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 74 votes

Add a stream count on songs for mobile

Add a stream count to songs on. Not just popular music. same as how desktop has stream counts for all music.

• Casual Listener
  • Add a stream count to songs on. Not just popular music. same as how desktop has stream counts for all music.
  • Uncle_Vee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 8 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 8 votes

RETURN THE LIKE BUTTON

I don't care if this has been submitted a hundred times over, you Spotify devs clearly need to hear it. You should *not* have to go through the effort of finding the "liked songs" playlist, just to add a song to Liked, when you have a ton of playlist...

• Gig Goer
  • I don't care if this has been submitted a hundred times over, you Spotify devs clearly need to hear it. You should *not* have to go through the effort of finding the "liked songs" playlist, just to a...
  • avviano
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 comments
  • 689 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 85 comments
  • 689 votes

Return expanded queue view (not only sidebar) for desktop as it was before and now on web

As mentioned in https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Cannot-expand-queue-section-on-Mac-desktop-application/td-p/5922851 it would be great to return old and pretty standard view for queue (aka playing now). As having it very limited on sideba...

Eternal__0-1709552573340.png Eternal__1-1709552590975.png
  • Regular
  • As mentioned in https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Cannot-expand-queue-section-on-Mac-desktop-application/td-p/5922851 it would be great to return old and pretty standard view for...
  • Jendon
  • Regular
  • 182 comments
  • 734 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 182 comments
  • 734 votes

Instant play on watch speakers

When trying to play music on a smartwatch (Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and earlier) it always goes to the Bluetooth settings which is extremely frustrating. I want it to be easy to play directly from the speakers which sometimes is possible tho if one skip a ...

• Casual Listener
  • When trying to play music on a smartwatch (Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and earlier) it always goes to the Bluetooth settings which is extremely frustrating. I want it to be easy to play directly from the spea...
  • Auren
  • Visitor
  • 15 comments
  • 89 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 15 comments
  • 89 votes

One-Click "Add to Liked Songs" in Queue!

The songs in your play queue should have a "one-click" button just like the songs in the search results and in your currently playing track. You can already right-click the song title to get to the options menu, so the dot options menu seems superflu...

• Casual Listener
  • The songs in your play queue should have a "one-click" button just like the songs in the search results and in your currently playing track. You can already right-click the song title to get to the o...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Comment section

The idea of a comment section would be cool since it can connect people and their thoughts on certain songs hope you vote!

• Casual Listener
  • The idea of a comment section would be cool since it can connect people and their thoughts on certain songs hope you vote!
  • One_In_A_Washington
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 10 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 10 votes

Make a dj-set of your playlist

It would be nice if you made a playlist and you could indicate that it turns all that music into a DJ set. This allows you to throw a party with your own playlist. Because with shuffle the songs last too long and with a DJ songs never last long and y...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice if you made a playlist and you could indicate that it turns all that music into a DJ set.  This allows you to throw a party with your own playlist.  Because with shuffle th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Setting to always prefer originals over radio edits

I've seen a lot of people ask for a way to force Spotify to play the uncensored tracks when there exists a "clean" version. THIS IS NOT WHAT I CARE ABOUT!!! I ask for something very simple: never play "Radio Edit" tracks, possibly even substitute the...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen a lot of people ask for a way to force Spotify to play the uncensored tracks when there exists a "clean" version. THIS IS NOT WHAT I CARE ABOUT!!!   I ask for something very simple: ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Custom equalizer presets.

I love the equalizer and it’s a great tool for lots of things. For example, my car has really shitty stereos/audio and i always have to adjust the equalizer for it to sound decent. But i also use it when i have my airpods, and my over ear headphones....

• Casual Listener
  • I love the equalizer and it’s a great tool for lots of things. For example, my car has really shitty stereos/audio and i always have to adjust the equalizer for it to sound decent. But i also use it ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

When searching for a song, have the search function display which playlists it is already added to

User story: As a "Spotify user that creates playlists to encapsulate an atmosphere of a particular point in time (& that creates too many playlists containing the same songs in a collection with many different songs in a particular order to capture s...

• Casual Listener
  • User story: As a "Spotify user that creates playlists to encapsulate an atmosphere of a particular point in time (& that creates too many playlists containing the same songs in a collectio...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Partnership] Spotify for KaiOS

With the Nokia 8810 being released in a couple of months, it would be excellent to have spotify running on this device. Furthermore, KaiOS is currently running on roughly 30million devices worldwide and growing.

• Casual Listener
  • With the Nokia 8810 being released in a couple of months, it would be excellent to have spotify running on this device. Furthermore, KaiOS is currently running on roughly 30million devices worldwide ...
  • _lxxnxd
  • 94 comments
  • 2866 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 94 comments
  • 2866 votes

Sort Playlist by Most / Least played (by user)

Sorting playlists by most or least played songs by the user, to me, seems like a great idea that can enhance the user experience on Spotify. By sorting playlists by most played songs, users can easily access their favorite tracks and create playlists...

spotify_sort_by_times_played_mockup.png
  • Regular
  • Sorting playlists by most or least played songs by the user, to me, seems like a great idea that can enhance the user experience on Spotify. By sorting playlists by most played songs, users can easil...
  • LunarDreamerF
  • 9 comments
  • 104 likes
  • 9 comments
  • 104 votes

[Community][Other] Add "remove video podcast content" option to Spotify Family

Please add an option to "remove video content" to Spotify Family! Since video podcasts were added, my children now watch videos on Spotify instead of listening to music. I had given them unlimited access to Spotify (unlike other apps) because it was ...

• Casual Listener
  • Please add an option to "remove video content" to Spotify Family! Since video podcasts were added, my children now watch videos on Spotify instead of listening to music.  I had given them unlimi...
  • Naik_MTB
  • 162 comments
  • 807 likes
  • Other
  • Good Suggestion
  • 162 comments
  • 807 votes

Add DJ support to web

This feature isn't available on web: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/dj/

• Casual Listener
  • This feature isn't available on web: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/dj/
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Like and dislike button for discover weekly

The Discover Weekly playlist usually brings excitement to people with a passion for music, but sometimes it may not bring the expectation of said people. Such feature will make sure that the Discover Weekly playlist will meet the expectations of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • The Discover Weekly playlist usually brings excitement to people with a passion for music, but sometimes it may not bring the expectation of said people. Such feature will make sure that the Discover...
  • TanyaS
  • Rising Star 2
  • 1 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 4 votes

spotify extented social profil

would be nice if your profil looks like this: -your own playlist *already there-your last artist *already there-your own top 5 albums (so that everybody can pin there own favorite albums to their profil)-your own top 5 songs ("...")-your own favorite...

• Casual Listener
  • would be nice if your profil looks like this:   -your own playlist *already there -your last artist *already there -your own top 5 albums (so that everybody can pin there own favorite albums...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Ability to "dislike" or "block" unwant content!

Due to autoplay playing like content that I'velistened to it automatically adds podcasts and content that I'm not interested in to my "Your shows" list. We should be able to control what content we don't want to listen to and have it blocked or remov...

• Casual Listener
  • Due to autoplay playing like content that I've listened to it automatically adds podcasts and content that I'm not interested in to my "Your shows" list. We should be able to control what content we...
  • colourbird
  • Music Fan
  • 11 comments
  • 217 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 11 comments
  • 217 votes