Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Private account

Feature which allows users to make their account private. It’s gonna be very useful for those who wanna keep their music to themselves.

• Casual Listener
  • Feature which allows users to make their account private. It’s gonna be very useful for those who wanna keep their music to themselves.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Bring back the sleep function for podcast. That was a very vital function.

Spotify Version 8.9.32 running on IOS 17.4.1 Iphone 12 The sleep timer on podcast is gone on this update. It was a vital feature, not sure why Spotify would remove it. I see other people feel the same. Please bring it back.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Version 8.9.32 running on IOS 17.4.1 Iphone 12   The sleep timer on podcast is gone on this update.   It was a vital feature, not sure why Spotify would remove it. I see othe...
  • Megano12
  • 2 comments
  • 9 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 9 votes

Fix Web Player Settings

The web player only has 2 options for settings, language and display (the latter only having one option, for the now playing tab). So now I'm stuck with auto-play and can't change other preferences to my liking, a problem that wasn't happening before...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player only has 2 options for settings, language and display (the latter only having one option, for the now playing tab). So now I'm stuck with auto-play and can't change other preferences t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add 'Play Next' button

Currently, if one wants a song to play next, but already has a song queue; the only way to get that song to play next is by going into the queue and dragging it to the top manually. This is very time-consuming and inconvenient, but it can be solved b...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, if one wants a song to play next, but already has a song queue; the only way to get that song to play next is by going into the queue and dragging it to the top manually. This is very time...
  • Nmoore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 3 votes

Finding a deleted playlist spotify made themselves

Hi! So there was a playlist a few months back called "cottagecore" made by spotify. Meditative music kinda It helped me tremendously with my sleep. If you ever had sleep issues you know the feelimg when something finally helps On day it was gone and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! So there was a playlist a few months back called "cottagecore" made by spotify. Meditative music kinda   It helped me tremendously with my sleep. If you ever had sleep issues you know the ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Blacklist specific albums

It would be nice to be able to blacklist a specific album so suggestions don't come up in your suggestions/discovers! This would be useful for not only blocking certain media you dislike, but it's great and almost necessary for multiple artists on an...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice to be able to blacklist a specific album so suggestions don't come up in your suggestions/discovers!   This would be useful for not only blocking certain media you dislike, bu...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Parent mode to filter out kids music from playlists

Hi- I love my Spotify. I have been using for years and liked all my tastes, created playlists and really fed the algorithm my tastes. That is until I had kids. They inevitably want to listen to Moana, Frozen, raffi etc on repeat. I understand you hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi- I love my Spotify. I have been using for years and liked all my tastes, created playlists and really fed the algorithm my tastes. That is until I had kids. They inevitably want to listen to Moana...
  • clopez1989
  • 1 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 5 votes

Feature to block songs entirely

It would be great if we could hide a song entirely, because as far as I'm aware, the way it's supposed to work (but doesn't work right now) is that it only hides it from one playlist. I want to block songs overall.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if we could hide a song entirely, because as far as I'm aware, the way it's supposed to work (but doesn't work right now) is that it only hides it from one playlist. I want to block...
  • Marion15
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 44 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 44 votes

Integration with Coros sports watches

As the title suggests, make it happen, before one of your competitors does.

• Casual Listener
  • As the title suggests, make it happen, before one of your competitors does.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] Implement Native HomePod Support

DetailsJust this week at WWDC (June 22, 2020), Apple announced support for third party music services on the HomePod. I'm requesting that Spotify implement native support for the HomePod such that one or even multiple HomePods will appear in the "Con...

• Casual Listener
  • Details Just this week at WWDC (June 22, 2020), Apple announced support for third party music services on the HomePod.  I'm requesting that Spotify implement native support for the HomePod such...
  • Ayush18
  • 1806 comments
  • 6743 likes
  • iOS
  • Live Idea
  • 1806 comments
  • 6743 votes

Apple Watch download "Liked Songs" as a playlist

Spotify only allows to download playlists to Apple Watch for a "phone-less" streaming. "Liked Songs" are not considered as "playlists", rather just a "collection of songs", therefore it is not possible to download the songs you like to listen directl...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify only allows to download playlists to Apple Watch for a "phone-less" streaming. "Liked Songs" are not considered as "playlists", rather just a "collection of songs", therefore it is not possib...
  • PurpleFan
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 2 votes

Revert the sync local files feature back so you dont need to download the songs on mobile

Spotify made it so your local files need to be saved on both PC and mobile, however the feature worked perfectly before only needing to downloaded on PC then synced to phone. Now I try to download the songs on my mobile device and they are still grey...

• Regular
  • Spotify made it so your local files need to be saved on both PC and mobile, however the feature worked perfectly before only needing to downloaded on PC then synced to phone. Now I try to download th...
  • Buschmann2009
  • Music Fan
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Song lyrics on Amazon Echo Show devices.

Hello. It would be cool if the song lyrics were also available on Amazon Echo Show devices.

• Music Fan
  • Hello.   It would be cool if the song lyrics were also available on Amazon Echo Show devices.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make Automated Playlist Match The Title

If I'm listening to 'Alice In Chains Radio' it should be music from the similar style like Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, and Jane's Addiction; not Zeppelin, Sabbath or BOC. The algorithm appears to prioritize listening habits over what the Playlist...

• Music Fan
  • If I'm listening to 'Alice In Chains Radio' it should be music from the similar style like Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, and Jane's Addiction; not Zeppelin, Sabbath or BOC. The algorithm appears to...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Timer to know when Blends will change

I think it would be incredibly useful to know when the Blends will change. Because we just know that it changes every day but we don't know when exactly. So maybe add a timer would help a lot of people.

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be incredibly useful to know when the Blends will change. Because we just know that it changes every day but we don't know when exactly. So maybe add a timer would help a lot of...
  • Alo_ma1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Remove the “monthly listeners”

To whom it may concern, We wanted to bring this matter to your attention regarding the “monthly listeners” segment that appears on the artist’s profile. Why does this platform show these stats to the public? Something like “monthly listeners” should ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...tats to the public? Something like “monthly listeners” should be considered a private statistic or number that is only visible to the artist and their team. Especially since the numbers fluctuate a...
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Daily Drive… But Turn It Into A Full Day Playlist (Or just A Couple Hours Long)

The Daily Drive playlist that Spotify offers is refreshing since you can hear podcasts like from the NPR which talk about recent news or trending news while also offering a rotation of your favorite songs in between these informational podcasts. Radi...

• Casual Listener
  • The Daily Drive playlist that Spotify offers is refreshing since you can hear podcasts like from the NPR which talk about recent news or trending news while also offering a rotation of your favorite ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Music that goes faster as you run faster (or slower)

This isn't my idea. Years ago, there was an awesome feature on Spotify and I think it was removed. I thought maybe it just got moved somewhere else and re-labeled, but Support indicated that it wasn't a thing, so it was taken down. Again, this was ye...

• Casual Listener
  • This isn't my idea. Years ago, there was an awesome feature on Spotify and I think it was removed. I thought maybe it just got moved somewhere else and re-labeled, but Support indicated that it wasn'...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlists within podcasts

Allow podcast creators/owners to have playlists of topics or seasons so users can easily access and list to episodes related.Example: História em Meia hora is Brazilian History podcast and has different episodes that can be related (E.g: 2nd world wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Allow podcast creators/owners to have playlists of topics or seasons so users can easily access and list to episodes related. Example: História em Meia hora is Brazilian History podcast and has diff...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

The ability to disable the Jam function.

Ok so Jam function seems incredibly odd to begin with, but I suppose in a rare instance where you want to listen to love songs with someone who's far away at the exact same time, or you're running a silent Disco, there might be a use for it for a ver...

• Casual Listener
  • ...urselves, so why would I suddenly want to listen to exactly what they want to listen to?  Automatically searching for users on the same Wi-Fi seems crazy intrusive to me what if we're on a public Wi-Fi a...
  • bradowado2
  • Casual Listener
  • 35 comments
  • 206 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 35 comments
  • 206 votes