Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Ability to "dislike" or "block" unwant content!

Due to autoplay playing like content that I'velistened to it automatically adds podcasts and content that I'm not interested in to my "Your shows" list. We should be able to control what content we don't want to listen to and have it blocked or remov...

• Casual Listener
  • Due to autoplay playing like content that I've listened to it automatically adds podcasts and content that I'm not interested in to my "Your shows" list. We should be able to control what content we...
  • CozGalaxy
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 comments
  • 211 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 9 comments
  • 211 votes

Implement a multi-Playlist shuffle

The ability to select several Playlists and listen to them on a combined shuffle.

• Casual Listener
  • The ability to select several Playlists and listen to them on a combined shuffle.
  • rikverstraete
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 31 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 31 votes

Playlists for artists in your area

Generated playlists for artists performing in your state

• Casual Listener
  • Generated playlists for artists performing in your state
  • JohnlSmith
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 23 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 23 votes

How many times have you listened to a certain song?

It would be nice if you are listening to a song, that you can see how many times you have listened to/played this song

• Regular
  • It would be nice if you are listening to a song, that you can see how many times you have listened to/played this song 
  • Raquelmcs
  • 8 comments
  • 1018 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 8 comments
  • 1018 votes

Click album art to go to song in playlist

It used to be functionality that if you clicked on album art (in bottom left corner or in Now Playing window) it would open the current playlist showing the currently playing track. This no longer works. Please bring it back as it is really time-cons...

• Casual Listener
  • It used to be functionality that if you clicked on album art (in bottom left corner or in Now Playing window) it would open the current playlist showing the currently playing track. This no longer wo...
  • BMW330i
  • Regular
  • 33 comments
  • 151 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 33 comments
  • 151 votes

The ♡ Heart button AND! a (+) Plus button

In March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. While the new (+) butt...

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-02 005513.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • In March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Che...
  • j-e
  • Regular
  • 52 comments
  • 600 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 52 comments
  • 600 votes

Add a progress bar to the Miniplayer.

It's annoying to have a Miniplayer window when eventually you want to skip to a certain part of the song and open the main spotify page. Therefore, adding a progress bar directly to the Miniplayer would be more efficient and less of a hassle.

• Casual Listener
  • It's annoying to have a Miniplayer window when eventually you want to skip to a certain part of the song and open the main spotify page. Therefore, adding a progress bar directly to the Miniplayer wo...
  • ssssaaaa
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 2 votes

Stop Playlist Scams

There is a widespread Spotify playlist scam that has been running for at least a year, and i've seen it result in artists getting their music pulled from the platform when they've done nothing wrong. Basically the scam is a playlist company will add ...

• Music Fan
  • There is a widespread Spotify playlist scam that has been running for at least a year, and i've seen it result in artists getting their music pulled from the platform when they've done nothing wrong....
  • kingmik
  • Visitor
  • 19 comments
  • 197 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 19 comments
  • 197 votes

[All Platforms] Bring back Playlist radio

Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.

• Regular
  • Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.
  • gerbon
  • 627 comments
  • 3565 likes
  • Mobile
  • Live Idea
  • 627 comments
  • 3565 votes

Shuffle entire Spotify Catalogue

probably a coders nightmare, please implement an option to shuffle from the entire Spotify database of music.I love music and finding new music, I don’t like being programmed by radio or algorithms feeding me songs with the highest stream volumes.

• Casual Listener
  • probably a coders nightmare, please implement an option to shuffle from the entire Spotify database of music. I love music and finding new music, I don’t like being programmed by radio or algorithms...
  • 0 comments
  • 34 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 34 votes

Playlist bookmarks

There are a lot of huge (really huge, like, 2K+ songs) playlists on Spotify, and I'd like to make the "start from the same place" feature possible. When you're listening to the same playlist for a while, you can be bored of it and need to jump to som...

• Casual Listener
  • There are a lot of huge (really huge, like, 2K+ songs) playlists on Spotify, and I'd like to make the "start from the same place" feature possible. When you're listening to the same playlist for a wh...
  • 0 comments
  • 18 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 18 votes

New "likes" system is a mess

To like a song you click the plus, but to unlike it you have to do multiple clicks/taps. It's incredibly clunky. This was way better as 2 separate buttons, there's no benefit to merging the two. You also need to know what the button does and how it a...

• Regular
  • To like a song you click the plus, but to unlike it you have to do multiple clicks/taps. It's incredibly clunky. This was way better as 2 separate buttons, there's no benefit to merging the two. You ...
  • shape5
  • Composer
  • 37 comments
  • 405 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 37 comments
  • 405 votes

Option to disable shuffle/smart shuffle permanently

Hi, my idea is very simple. One button in the settings that when pressed will completely remove the shuffle/smart shuffle button so that my playlists will never under any circumstance play in any kind of shuffle mode. I don't pay £12 a month for the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my idea is very simple. One button in the settings that when pressed will completely remove the shuffle/smart shuffle button so that my playlists will never under any circumstance play in any kin...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Separate queues for music and podcasts

Make music playlists and podcast queued items seperate from each other! For instance. If I have a queue of podcasts and I want to listen to music instead I should be able to play the music playlist without having to continually choose the next song! ...

• Regular
  • Make music playlists and  podcast queued items seperate from each other!    For instance. If I have a queue of podcasts and I want to listen to music instead I should be able to pl...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

I want a checkbox that will filter out ALL AI-generated content. I never want to hear it.

My subject says if all. We know there is AI-generated content (I won't call it music) on Spotify, and I never want to hear it. A checkbox in my Account settings would be the best way to do that; a checkbox in each of my apps would work too.

• Casual Listener
  • My subject says if all.  We know there is AI-generated content (I won't call it music) on Spotify, and I never want to hear it. A checkbox in my Account settings would be the best way to do that...
  • ninjatadpole
  • 3 comments
  • 49 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 49 votes

[Mobile] [Other] Smart Shuffle toggle setting in settings menu

Smart shuffle is a fun way to discover new songs, but it comes at a cost. Want to reshuffle your queue? Bam, wait a few seconds longer. Want to unshuffle your playlist? Bam, no longer works, and goes to a completely random place in the playlist. To m...

• Casual Listener
  • Smart shuffle is a fun way to discover new songs, but it comes at a cost. Want to reshuffle your queue? Bam, wait a few seconds longer. Want to unshuffle your playlist? Bam, no longer works, and goes...
  • ellested
  • 541 comments
  • 2924 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Good Suggestion
  • 541 comments
  • 2924 votes

Timer to know when Blends will change

I think it would be incredibly useful to know when the Blends will change. Because we just know that it changes every day but we don't know when exactly. So maybe add a timer would help a lot of people.

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be incredibly useful to know when the Blends will change. Because we just know that it changes every day but we don't know when exactly. So maybe add a timer would help a lot of...
  • Alo_ma1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Dj for all

It has passed almost 3 years sunce dj was released and still not available in many countries! Make it available for everyone even if it is English only for gods sake

• Casual Listener
  • It has passed almost 3 years sunce dj was released and still not available in many countries! Make it available for everyone even if it is English only for gods sake
  • JohnlSmith
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 8 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 8 votes

Premium - option to disable all popups on all advertising and "recommended" features

Hi Spotify Several times a week I'm getting popups in my spotify app (iOS) this is ranging from advertising of concerts, artists, features. See below for a couple of screenshots.   Most recently I keep getting a popup telling me about audiobooks that...

spotify error.jpg spotify fail.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • Hi Spotify   Several times a week I'm getting popups in my spotify app (iOS) this is ranging from advertising of concerts, artists, features. See below for a couple of screenshots.   ...
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes