Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Playlist bookmarks

There are a lot of huge (really huge, like, 2K+ songs) playlists on Spotify, and I'd like to make the "start from the same place" feature possible. When you're listening to the same playlist for a while, you can be bored of it and need to jump to som...

• Casual Listener
  • There are a lot of huge (really huge, like, 2K+ songs) playlists on Spotify, and I'd like to make the "start from the same place" feature possible. When you're listening to the same playlist for a wh...
  • 0 comments
  • 19 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 19 votes

pin your favorite songs in a playlist

I would like to have a new feature added that would allow you to pin your favorite songs in a playlist, or liked songs. I think it would be better to find a song and then click on an option that says ,,pin song to the top''.Much easier than pulling t...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to have a new feature added that would allow you to pin your favorite songs in a playlist, or liked songs. I think it would be better to find a song and then click on an option that says...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

I want a checkbox that will filter out ALL AI-generated content. I never want to hear it.

My subject says if all. We know there is AI-generated content (I won't call it music) on Spotify, and I never want to hear it. A checkbox in my Account settings would be the best way to do that; a checkbox in each of my apps would work too.

• Casual Listener
  • My subject says if all.  We know there is AI-generated content (I won't call it music) on Spotify, and I never want to hear it. A checkbox in my Account settings would be the best way to do that...
  • ninjatadpole
  • 3 comments
  • 49 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 49 votes

spotify give aways

what if Spotify had challenges that would allow for like one week of Spotify premium for the winner of the contest. Like favorite Spotify playlist contest or other contests.

• Casual Listener
  • what if Spotify had challenges that would allow for like one week of Spotify premium for the winner of the contest. Like favorite Spotify playlist contest or other contests. 
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Option to turn off Smart shuffle permanently

It is wild how many times over the last year of having this feature I've come to this board to see if disabling it has finally been added. I can guarantee this feature is still HOTLY in demand.I am a developer myself and I just know how easy a toggle...

• Casual Listener
  • It is wild how many times over the last year of having this feature I've come to this board to see if disabling it has finally been added. I can guarantee this feature is still HOTLY in demand. I ...
  • azer95
  • 24 comments
  • 235 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 24 comments
  • 235 votes

Serbia - TOP 50 Charts

Spotify was launched in Serbia more than 3 years ago and there is still no Top 50 Charts for our country even though there are many people using your service. We hope that you will launch charts soon and that you will show us that users in Serbia are...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify was launched in Serbia more than 3 years ago and there is still no Top 50 Charts for our country even though there are many people using your service.   We hope that you will launch ch...
  • Lukezinho
  • Visitor
  • 17 comments
  • 237 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 17 comments
  • 237 votes

WE NEED PURE SHUFFLE!

As many would have noticed, shuffle mode is not 100% random, as it depends on the popularity of the song, your last listen.But I believe shuffle mode should be fully random, and then make a new setting called "enhanced shuffle" with those variables.I...

• Casual Listener
  • As many would have noticed, shuffle mode is not 100% random, as it depends on the popularity of the song, your last listen. But I believe shuffle mode should be fully random, and then make a new set...
  • kangafeet
  • 30 comments
  • 457 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 30 comments
  • 457 votes

Do not repeat songs from the list in shuffle mode

Allows you to add a setting in shuffle mode so that it does not repeat a song in the list until all of them have been played at least once.Currently a song plays more than once while others haven't played yet and the idea is to randomly listen to ALL...

• Casual Listener
  • Allows you to add a setting in shuffle mode so that it does not repeat a song in the list until all of them have been played at least once. Currently a song plays more than once while others haven't...
  • 0 comments
  • 17 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 17 votes

Seeing the people who liked our playlists

i feel like we should be able to see who liked our playlists, i have a playlist thats saved by 2 people, i know one but the other one? if i did know who it is, since it means we have similiar music taste, i would save their playlists too.please bring...

• Casual Listener
  • i feel like we should be able to see who liked our playlists, i have a playlist thats saved by 2 people, i know one but the other one? if i did know who it is, since it means we have similiar music t...
  • 0 comments
  • 43 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 43 votes

RETURN THE LIKE BUTTON

I don't care if this has been submitted a hundred times over, you Spotify devs clearly need to hear it. You should *not* have to go through the effort of finding the "liked songs" playlist, just to add a song to Liked, when you have a ton of playlist...

• Gig Goer
  • I don't care if this has been submitted a hundred times over, you Spotify devs clearly need to hear it. You should *not* have to go through the effort of finding the "liked songs" playlist, just to a...
  • avviano
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 comments
  • 689 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 85 comments
  • 689 votes

Spotify Wrapped - Access Previous Years' Wrapped Stories & Stats

I really wish Spotify can enable users to access all the previous years' Spotify Wrapped stories and statistics (since joining the app), to see information including minutes listened and the top 5 artsists and songs. Currently, we are only able to se...

• Regular
  • I really wish Spotify can enable users to access all the previous years' Spotify Wrapped stories and statistics (since joining the app), to see information including minutes listened and the top 5 ar...
  • SaiGayatri
  • 21 comments
  • 464 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 21 comments
  • 464 votes

LIKE BUTTON AND DISTINCTION

I believe Spotify should distinct the like button and the add to playlist symbol, not only for visuals, (f.e. the hearted button will always be preferred), but the way Spotify distinguishes the liked and added to playlist songs in many ways is very c...

• Music Fan
  • I believe Spotify should distinct the like button and the add to playlist symbol, not only for visuals, (f.e. the hearted button will always be preferred), but the way Spotify distinguishes the liked...
  • Zstaylor85
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 14 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 14 votes

Dj for all

It has passed almost 3 years sunce dj was released and still not available in many countries! Make it available for everyone even if it is English only for gods sake

• Casual Listener
  • It has passed almost 3 years sunce dj was released and still not available in many countries! Make it available for everyone even if it is English only for gods sake
  • JohnlSmith
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 8 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 8 votes

Showing lyrics on the Lock Screen

It will be very cool if the lyrics of the song can shown on the lock screen like for example for iPhones when you turn off the screen it shows the cover and the name of the songand you can add that you can see the lyrics while on the lock screen

• Casual Listener
  • It will be very cool if the lyrics of the song can shown on the lock screen like for example for iPhones when you turn off the screen it shows the cover and the name of the song and you can add that...
  • loreleimccurley
  • Music Fan
  • 2 comments
  • 37 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 37 votes

[iOS][iPadOS][macOS] Support for interactive playback widget

Hi, in the new iOS 17/iPad OS/Sonoma update Apple is adding support for interactive widgets. I would love if you could experiment with adding this feature to Spotify as it isn’t currently supported. The widget could come in multiple sizes, ranging fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, in the new iOS 17/iPad OS/Sonoma update Apple is adding support for interactive widgets. I would love if you could experiment with adding this feature to Spotify as it isn’t currently supported.&...
  • Rogovic99
  • 48 comments
  • 847 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 48 comments
  • 847 votes

Translation lyrics

So my idea is that Spotify should add a lyric translation to songs. For example I listen to greek music and the writing all in greek I think that Spotify should have an option to translate the songs (English) so I can read and understand the songs. I...

• Visitor
  • So my idea is that Spotify should add a lyric translation to songs. For example I listen to greek music and the writing all in greek I think that Spotify should have an option to translate the songs ...
  • Bruno_Croscatto
  • Visitor
  • 44 comments
  • 271 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 44 comments
  • 271 votes

Music Visualisator

The idea is to create an audio/music visualisator like Windows Music Player did in the past, to have a background when streaming music, based on the beat.

• Casual Listener
  • The idea is to create an audio/music visualisator like Windows Music Player did in the past, to have a background when streaming music, based on the beat.
  • Namo_Buddha
  • Regular
  • 18 comments
  • 552 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 18 comments
  • 552 votes

Fix Web Player Settings

The web player only has 2 options for settings, language and display (the latter only having one option, for the now playing tab). So now I'm stuck with auto-play and can't change other preferences to my liking, a problem that wasn't happening before...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player only has 2 options for settings, language and display (the latter only having one option, for the now playing tab). So now I'm stuck with auto-play and can't change other preferences t...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Ability to annotate songs on playlists

Have the ability to annotate songs in playlists on Spotify so you can write little messages that will pop up like how the lyrics do. That way you can make playlists for people and they can have little messages to go with it

• Casual Listener
  • Have the ability to annotate songs in playlists on Spotify so you can write little messages that will pop up like how the lyrics do. That way you can make playlists for people and they can have littl...
  • TheDuckie
  • 4 comments
  • 31 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 31 votes

Do not limit Audiobook listening

I'm not an expert on the economics of audiobooks, but the reason that Spotify is great is that you get access to all of the music in the catalog and you can enjoy it as much as you like for a flat monthly fee. Spotify has introduced all sorts of insa...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not an expert on the economics of audiobooks, but the reason that Spotify is great is that you get access to all of the music in the catalog and you can enjoy it as much as you like for a flat mo...
  • KitCar
  • Visitor
  • 49 comments
  • 397 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 49 comments
  • 397 votes