Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Show song lengths when searching them and when in a playlist, in the iOS mobile app.

I teach yoga & will modify my playlist mid class based on energy/vibes. I would greatly benefit from being able to see the song length to ensure I’m not running over class time or cutting it short.

• Casual Listener
  • I teach yoga & will modify my playlist mid class based on energy/vibes. I would greatly benefit from being able to see the song length to ensure I’m not running over class time or cutting it shor...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song Of The Day

So basically I have this idea of a "song of today" where spotify chooses a random song out of all their songs each day.Sometimes i find it hard to decide what to listen to and i want to find something new to listen to not only similar songs to mine.M...

• Casual Listener
  • So basically I have this idea of a "song of today" where spotify chooses a random song out of all their songs each day. Sometimes i find it hard to decide what to listen to and i want to find someth...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

listen to songs while replacing all words with la-la-la (so i can read while listening)

I love background-music when I read, but the words are sometimes pushing me off context. My solution is either searching for "music reading" playlists (which are instrumental, piano, etc) or sometimes searching for music in different language (which ...

• Regular
  • I love background-music when I read, but the words are sometimes pushing me off context. My solution is either searching for "music reading" playlists (which are instrumental, piano, etc) or sometime...
  • srulkapara
  • Regular
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Album cover on widget not rounded

Please update the widgets to the new Android standards. Now almost all elements of the operating system are displayed with rounded corners.  

o99gj7-01.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Please update the widgets to the new Android standards. Now almost all elements of the operating system are displayed with rounded corners.      
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

shazam for full playlists around me

Instead of detecting songs ("shazam"), when i sit in a cafe that plays music, i sometimes want the entire playlist - if it's played on spotify, why not get the exact playlist being played?this can either be a location-detection (sitting using wifi of...

• Regular
  • Instead of detecting songs ("shazam"), when i sit in a cafe that plays music, i sometimes want the entire playlist - if it's played on spotify, why not get the exact playlist being played? this can ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Recently played / Onlangs afgespeeld list is laughable

The recently played (onlangs afgespeeld) list is not complete as it should function in my pov. Recently played now functions as a very short memory consisting of 10 items? This is laughable. In Shazam for exmple I can scroll back through tracks I Sha...

• Casual Listener
  • The recently played (onlangs afgespeeld) list is not complete as it should function in my pov. Recently played now functions as a very short memory consisting of 10 items? This is laughable. In Shaza...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

cafe background-music crowd-source

When i enter a cafe there's always music in the background - chosen by the staff (or just radio? youtube playlists?). It would be fairly simple - and super cool - if occasionally the crowd sitting there, will have his own taste affecting the playlist...

• Regular
  • When i enter a cafe there's always music in the background - chosen by the staff (or just radio? youtube playlists?). It would be fairly simple - and super cool - if occasionally the crowd sitting th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Data saver doesnt save data

Data saver settings only two options. Neither are suitable to save data. Therr are no options for disabling music videos, audio books or podcasts. Which increased data being downloaded when some people lile me may not want these items to be shown, or...

• Casual Listener
  • Data saver settings only two options. Neither are suitable to save data.   Therr are no options for disabling music videos, audio books or podcasts. Which increased data being downloaded when ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Play song next

Just a simple feature so when in a playlist if you click the 3 dots next to a song there is an option to play that song next in the queue

• Casual Listener
  • Just a simple feature so when in a playlist if you click the 3 dots next to a song there is an option to play that song next in the queue 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Queue songs with smart devices like Alexa or Google Assistant

The best thing about using smart home devices with spotify is not having to get my phone to use it, just say "Alexa, play..." but sometimes I wanna play some song next without having to wait it to end, that's why the play next feature exists in every...

• Casual Listener
  • The best thing about using smart home devices with spotify is not having to get my phone to use it, just say "Alexa, play..." but sometimes I wanna play some song next without having to wait it to en...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast playlist

So instead of adding individual episodes this would be adding a podcast in general that auto updates with new episodes. Let’s say I build a science podcast playlist on it I add 5-10 different shows. Or say I make a list for episodic podcasts and clic...

• Casual Listener
  • So instead of adding individual episodes this would be adding a podcast in general that auto updates with new episodes.  Let’s say I build a science podcast playlist on it I add 5-10 different s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[AAOS] Manage playlists from Android Automotive application

Hi, Currently the Android Automotive application does not support managing playlists, not even while being stationary. I think it would be beneficial to be able to manage playlists even from the in-car app. Cheers.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Currently the Android Automotive application does not support managing playlists, not even while being stationary.   I think it would be beneficial to be able to manage playlists ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song clips playlist

As I explore various playlists on Spotify, I often find myself intrigued by the catchy lyrics of certain songs. However, sometimes I wish I could quickly sample these popular lyrics without having to listen to the entire track. The idea is to incorpo...

• Casual Listener
  • As I explore various playlists on Spotify, I often find myself intrigued by the catchy lyrics of certain songs. However, sometimes I wish I could quickly sample these popular lyrics without having to...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Preferred language no matter the country

Depending on what country you are in, Spotify will only be supported in selected languages. https://www.spotify.com/es/select-your-country-region/ For example, Spotify in Spain only is supported by Spanish and by Catalan. There should be a feature wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Depending on what country you are in, Spotify will only be supported in selected languages. https://www.spotify.com/es/select-your-country-region/ For example, Spotify in Spain only is supported by S...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Insert Country of the Artist in the INFO

I find it very useful to have the artist's nationality available in the info. For example, in compilations like Eurovision, having the title of the artist and the country for which he is competing wouldn't be bad at all.

• Casual Listener
  • I find it very useful to have the artist's nationality available in the info. For example, in compilations like Eurovision, having the title of the artist and the country for which he is competing wo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

search by songs with lyrics

Sometimes when I just feel like singing while I'm developing a new script I only want to hear song that have lyrics so I have to spend time skipping through songs until I find ones that do, it would be nice if I could filter songs in my "Liked Songs"...

• Regular
  • Sometimes when I just feel like singing while I'm developing a new script I only want to hear song that have lyrics so I have to spend time skipping through songs until I find ones that do, it would ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Toggle button for lyrics auto scroll

A way to toggle between auto scroll and manual scrolling for lyrics.

• Regular
  • A way to toggle between auto scroll and manual scrolling for lyrics.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Improvization of daylist

In the daylist algorithm instead of just taking what was played last week around the same timetake what was played for the past week around the same time and give slightly higher priority to what was played 7 days ago at same time let us assume today...

• Casual Listener
  • In the daylist algorithm instead of just taking what was played last week around the same time take what was played for the past week around the same time and give slightly higher priority to what w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Maintain the sequential numbering of all items in playlists

Dear Spotify Team, I am reaching out to propose a small but significant enhancement to the Spotify user interface that could improve the experience for those of us who enjoy curating playlists containing both songs and podcasts. Currently, in playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Team,   I am reaching out to propose a small but significant enhancement to the Spotify user interface that could improve the experience for those of us who enjoy curating playlis...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes