Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Ask user if they want to make their playlist public or private on Spotify at time of creation.

I was dismayed to figure out that despite having my Social settings set to not automatically publish my playlist my playlists are all public. This setting appears to refer to Facebook and not to Spotify itself as all of my playlists are listed as "pu...

• Casual Listener
  • I was dismayed to figure out that despite having my Social settings set to not automatically publish my playlist my playlists are all public. This setting appears to refer to Facebook and not to S...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Speed up songs

Can speed up songs up to 2.0x

• Casual Listener
  • Can speed up songs up to 2.0x
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

DJ Playlists

I know the DJ monitors what I listen to and then provides selections based on this. It would be nice to be able to configure the DJ to focus on what I want to listen to. I appreciate the DJ's attempts to showcase music outside of what I normally list...

• Regular
  • I know the DJ monitors what I listen to and then provides selections based on this.  It would be nice to be able to configure the DJ to focus on what I want to listen to.  I appreciate the ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Windows widget

We need a better and/or minimized widget option for PC (win 11). The current one, available from Microsoft store (win + G) is hard to move around and too big. If i want to move it around the screen because I can't see a message/email - I need to pres...

• Casual Listener
  • We need a better and/or minimized widget option for PC (win 11). The current one, available from Microsoft store (win + G) is hard to move around and too big. If i want to move it around the screen b...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Audiobook series

When you click on an audio book. There should be a tab or folder that shows you all of the other audiobooks that are in that series. If it's a multiple book series, Just so it's easier to listen to a series.

• Regular
  • When you click on an audio book. There should be a tab or folder that shows you all of the other audiobooks that are in that series. If it's a multiple book series, Just so it's easier to listen to a...
  • 0 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 5 votes

Change Community profile image on mobile

As if now we can only change this on desktop. Why not make this option available on mobile such as phones tablets etc. I was going to change mine but I see I cannot do that on my phone. Thanks.:)

• Roadie
  • As if now we can only change this on desktop. Why not make this option available  on mobile such as phones tablets etc. I was going to change mine but I see I cannot do that on my phone. Thanks....
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Videos section on Artist channels

On Artist channels how about a section so they can post their song videos so users can watch their videos as their songs play or they can make a Playlist of songs with their videos in a Playlist? There is a clip section but no section for videos.

• Roadie
  • On Artist channels how about a section so they can post their song videos so users can watch their videos as their songs play or they can make a Playlist of songs with their videos in a Playlist? The...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

What if we had stations similar to Satellite?

For example on Satellite you get channels that only play the songs within the last 10 years combo channels such a 70'sand 80's a 9s channel or pop and rock and hundreds of other channels. These channels would be available on both free and premium on ...

• Roadie
  • For example on Satellite you get channels that only play the songs within the last 10 years combo channels such a 70'sand 80's a 9s channel or pop and rock and hundreds of other channels. These chann...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Play full video during songs that support it

What if full videos could be played during the songs that support the gif images? If we had this we would not have to go to other places just to see the video and we could watch the actual video while our playlist is going artist channel etc. I think...

• Roadie
  • What if full videos could be played during the songs that support the gif images? If we had this we would  not have to go to other places just to see the video and we could watch the actual vide...
  • 0 comments
  • 16 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 16 votes

Play your queue in reverse

What if we could play our queue from bottom to top instead of top to bottom? In the queue list there could be a reverse icon the allows us to reverse the way the queue is played. For example if you decide you want to play songs you just added to your...

• Roadie
  • What if we could play our queue from bottom to top instead of top to bottom? In the queue list there could be a reverse icon the allows us to reverse the way the queue is played. For example if you d...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Artist channels only play the songs that they created.

OK so as the title reads - what if artist channels only played the songs that they create and make? For example the Katy Perry Artist Channel could only play songs that she created from the oldest ones the ones from the last few years until now and t...

• Roadie
  • OK so as the title reads - what if artist channels only played the songs that they create and make? For example the Katy Perry Artist Channel could only play songs that she created from the oldest on...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Stop telling me about new releases from artists I don't follow!

Why oh why, Spotify, do you insist on adding features that no one asked for? The "New releases for you" section contains artists that I don't follow. I don't need you to curate my musical tastes for me. Please only show the artists I follow.

• Gig Goer
  • Why oh why, Spotify, do you insist on adding features that no one asked for?  The "New releases for you" section contains artists that I don't follow. I don't need you to curate my musical taste...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Move "remove from playlist" further away from "liking a song"

I accidently pressed removed from playlist instead of liking it and i missed clicked and now i cant find that song again, so have the remove from playlist button farther away from the like button please.

• Casual Listener
  • I accidently pressed removed from playlist instead of liking it and i missed clicked and now i cant find that song again, so have the remove from playlist button farther away from the like button ple...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Shuffling Like Cards and "Shuffle Memory"

Playlists should shuffle songs like cards: when a song plays it won't play again until the other songs in the playlist have all played."Shuffle memory" would make it so songs do not reshuffle when someone opens a different playlist or closes the app....

• Casual Listener
  • Playlists should shuffle songs like cards: when a song plays it won't play again until the other songs in the playlist have all played. "Shuffle memory" would make it so songs do not reshuffle whe...
  • 0 comments
  • 6 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 6 votes

Like Song from Now Playing Widget iOS

I’d like for the ability to like songs from the now playing widget on iOS instead of having to go into the app itself to do that.

• Casual Listener
  • I’d like for the ability to like songs from the now playing widget on iOS instead of having to go into the app itself to do that. 
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

More listening hours

$13 for ten listening hours is a rip off. The book I’m listening to is 24 hours! I’d have to buy a top up 3 times just to listen to a book, not even own it!! Maybe a solution is buying books, not just hours to listen to them? Please, come up with som...

• Casual Listener
  • $13 for ten listening hours is a rip off. The book I’m listening to is 24 hours! I’d have to buy a top up 3 times just to listen to a book, not even own it!! Maybe a solution is buying books, not jus...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Mix music with podcast episode

I’m looking for a functionality that I could choose podcast episode and playlist than setup a time interval eg. 5 minutes. And get some sort of radio show mix where on every five minutes of podcast song from the selected playlist is played. I’d love ...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m looking for a functionality that I could choose podcast episode and playlist than setup a time interval eg. 5 minutes. And get some sort of radio show mix where on every five minutes of podcast s...
  • Code_Takki
  • 1 comments
  • 8 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 8 votes

Playback speed of Podcasts on Apple TV app

Hi there Please could you add the option of altering the playback speed of podcasts on the Apple TV app (like you can with the mobile app on iOS). Ideally for both audio and video podcasts ThanksAndrew

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   Please could you add the option of altering the playback speed of podcasts on the Apple TV app (like you can with the mobile app on iOS). Ideally for both audio and video podcasts ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

How to save more time when searching for a title

If you are looking for a song and are not sure which one it is, you play the song. But always from the beginning of the soundtrack. You always have to fast forward to 2-3 places in the song to recognize whether it is the right song or not. I would li...

• Casual Listener
  • If you are looking for a song and are not sure which one it is, you play the song. But always from the beginning of the soundtrack. You always have to fast forward to 2-3 places in the song to recogn...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

add tracklist numbers to albums

every other music streaming service seems to have the tracklist number for albums on mobile except for spotify. maybe i’m alone but i remember tracks by their number in the album order, so i‘d be great if spotify could show the number in the tracklis...

• Casual Listener
  • every other music streaming service seems to have the tracklist number for albums on mobile except for spotify. maybe i’m alone but i remember tracks by their number in the album order, so i‘d be gre...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes