Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Listen all music saved on your library

Listen all musics from library in random mode. It's possible, because there is in Deezer App and others.

• Casual Listener
  • Listen all musics from library in random mode. It's possible, because there is in Deezer App and others.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Mood shuffle within playlists

I have a bunch of playlist with almost 200 songs. They are of various moods, happy, sad, depressed, lonely...etc. Sometimes I feel like listening to one or the other only. I know I can pick a song > right click > song radio. But this creates a playli...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a bunch of playlist with almost 200 songs. They are of various moods, happy, sad, depressed, lonely...etc. Sometimes I feel like listening to one or the other only. I know I can pick a song &g...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Send Song Clips Text

Be able to select and send song Clips (ex: 30 second clip) on Android text message or Google Message.

• Casual Listener
  • Be able to select and send song Clips (ex: 30 second clip) on Android text message or Google Message. 
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Hold Music

I stop Spotify to make a call. I am put in a queue waiting for my call to be answered. Rather than listening to the hold music from the organisation that I am calling, Spotify automatically continues with the music I was listening to before I started...

• Casual Listener
  • I stop Spotify to make a call. I am put in a queue waiting for my call to be answered. Rather than listening to the hold music from the organisation that I am calling, Spotify automatically continues...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Create Maithili Language Official Spotify Playlists

Create official Spotify Maithili-language playlists. Quality Maithili music is available on the Spotify app. But there should be official playlists to support Maithili Music creators.

• Casual Listener
  • Create official Spotify Maithili-language playlists. Quality Maithili music is available on the Spotify app. But there should be official playlists to support Maithili Music creators.
  • RedSaurb
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Exclude song from album

Sometimes you love an album or an artist but one or a few songs are terrible "ear and soul torture" In those cases it would be good to be able to exclude those songs from from automatically being played again. Then you could safely press play on your...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes you love an album or an artist😍 but one or a few songs are terrible "ear and soul torture"😱    In those cases it would be good to be able to exclude those songs from from auto...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Add local files to queue when using smart shuffle

Currently I have local files on my phone which I can only play when not using the smart shuffle option. It would be nice to include the local files I have saved in the queue and play them with the rest of the online songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Currently I have local files on my phone which I can only play when not using the smart shuffle option. It would be nice to include the local files I have saved in the queue and play them  with ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

be able to save new parameters in the equalizer

We can already change the parameter of equalizer but I have my vision of listen blues or rap and I must always manually change the parameters in equalizer to appreciate my listening.I propose to save our own parameters to slide easily the parameter b...

• Casual Listener
  • We can already change the parameter of equalizer but I have my vision of listen blues or rap and I must always manually change the parameters in equalizer to appreciate my listening. I propose to sa...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Let users share their liked songs with others

This likely isn't a new idea whatsoever, but like come ooon.

• Casual Listener
  • This likely isn't a new idea whatsoever, but like come ooon.
  • Daums13
  • 2 comments
  • 33 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 33 votes

show ALL songs for an artist (not just discography...) on mobile app

Right now there is no way to - at a glance - see all the songs an artist has. You have to click the artist, then click on each individual disc they released to see songs.. JUST FOR THAT DISC. I want to be able to see all the songs an artist has after...

• Gig Goer
  • Right now there is no way to - at a glance - see all the songs an artist has. You have to click the artist, then click on each individual disc they released to see songs.. JUST FOR THAT DISC.  ...
  • Daums13
  • 1 comments
  • 15 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 15 votes

Change Liked Songs playing order on mobile

I use the liked songs playlist for new songs before sorting them to different playlists, often adding up to 70 songs before sorting and "unliking" them.However, when I start playing it on mobile, it always plays from the newest to oldest. I want to b...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the liked songs playlist for new songs before sorting them to different playlists, often adding up to 70 songs before sorting and "unliking" them. However, when I start playing it on mobile,...
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

search with song (audio) like shazam

WHen i hear a unkonown song playing some where ,i have to shazam it and get to spotify to add it to my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • WHen i hear a unkonown song playing some where ,i have to shazam it and get to spotify to add it to my playlist
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] Like or dislike a song from the Lock Screen discover weekly playlist

When I'm playing the discover weekly playlist I could quickly like or dislike a song from the lock screen on my iPhone or iPad. This feature has been removed and replaced with a previous song button. Now I have to unlock my phone, open Spotify and se...

A737BDE5-2252-4833-B8C3-45724AC32444.jpeg BDBBD72B-A833-4CD4-9B39-E1E17B2F3224.jpeg
  • Music Fan
  • When I'm playing the discover weekly playlist I could quickly like or dislike a song from the lock screen on my iPhone or iPad. This feature has been removed and replaced with a previous song button....
  • MichiGrube
  • 28 comments
  • 400 likes
  • iOS
  • Live Idea
  • 28 comments
  • 400 votes

Allow only one Kids account per device

The spotify family account with multiple children's accounts is a great way to give children access to age-appropriate music and stories on their devices. But after installing the children's app on one device, the younger child, for example, can swit...

• Regular
  • The spotify family account with multiple children's accounts is a great way to give children access to age-appropriate music and stories on their devices. But after installing the children's app on o...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Sleep timer reduce volume of each song in sleep timer

My idea is a feature I wish you had so am very sure others would love love it ! I use sleep timer to send me to sleep. Some times to a play list and some time a particular song on repeat.My idea is simple yet powerful. Say i set sleep timer to 20 min...

• Casual Listener
  • My idea is a feature I wish you had so am very sure others would love love it ! I use sleep timer to send me to sleep. Some times to a play list and some time a particular song on repeat. My idea is...
  • DaUsername
  • 1 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 3 votes

Make Humor its own category.

One of the profile's on my family plan is my second one that I use almost exclusively for listening to standup. Unfortunately, there is no "Humor" category in Spotify, so some standup is listed as music, some in audiobooks. Because of this, my recomm...

• Regular
  • One of the profile's on my family plan is my second one that I use almost exclusively for listening to standup. Unfortunately, there is no "Humor" category in Spotify, so some standup is listed as mu...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Playlist limit.

I think that the song limit be extended to 15,000 du to some users have Spotify as their radio station. I don't listen to the radio but have compiled playlists to substitute for that . I just request the ability to add more then just 10,000 songs so ...

• Casual Listener
  • I think that the song limit be extended to 15,000 du to some users have Spotify as their radio station. I don't listen to the radio but have compiled playlists to substitute for that . I just request...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

A playlist of most skipped songs

You know how sometimes managing playlists on Spotify feels like a chore? I often find myself skipping songs that just don't hit the spot at the moment, but I never end up removing them from my playlists. It's like there's too much effort involved com...

• Casual Listener
  • You know how sometimes managing playlists on Spotify feels like a chore? I often find myself skipping songs that just don't hit the spot at the moment, but I never end up removing them from my playli...
  • 0 comments
  • 8 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 8 votes