Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Show no of tracks in playlist for android app

Please bring back the number of tracks in the playlist.Current version only show total play time in the playlist. Please show the number of tracks in the playlist. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Please bring back the number of tracks in the playlist. Current version only show total play time in the playlist.   Please show the number of tracks in the playlist.   Thank you
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Block specific albums

It would be nice to be able to block a specific album so suggestions don't come up in your suggestions/discovers! This would be useful for not only blocking certain media you dislike, but it's great and almost necessary for multiple artists on an alb...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice to be able to block a specific album so suggestions don't come up in your suggestions/discovers!   This would be useful for not only blocking certain media you dislike, but ...
  • phreephur
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Finding a deleted playlist spotify made themselves

Hi! So there was a playlist a few months back called "cottagecore" made by spotify. Meditative music kinda It helped me tremendously with my sleep. If you ever had sleep issues you know the feelimg when something finally helps On day it was gone and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! So there was a playlist a few months back called "cottagecore" made by spotify. Meditative music kinda   It helped me tremendously with my sleep. If you ever had sleep issues you know the ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make Automated Playlist Match The Title

If I'm listening to 'Alice In Chains Radio' it should be music from the similar style like Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, and Jane's Addiction; not Zeppelin, Sabbath or BOC. The algorithm appears to prioritize listening habits over what the Playlist...

• Music Fan
  • If I'm listening to 'Alice In Chains Radio' it should be music from the similar style like Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, and Jane's Addiction; not Zeppelin, Sabbath or BOC. The algorithm appears to...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Daily Drive… But Turn It Into A Full Day Playlist (Or just A Couple Hours Long)

The Daily Drive playlist that Spotify offers is refreshing since you can hear podcasts like from the NPR which talk about recent news or trending news while also offering a rotation of your favorite songs in between these informational podcasts. Radi...

• Casual Listener
  • The Daily Drive playlist that Spotify offers is refreshing since you can hear podcasts like from the NPR which talk about recent news or trending news while also offering a rotation of your favorite ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Search by hashtag

I though that being able to search by hashtag in your liked songs would be very handy. Hashtags are already implemented, as you can see them when using explore feature. So for example: you open liked songs, type in search bar „#jazz” and all jazz son...

• Casual Listener
  • I though that being able to search by hashtag in your liked songs would be very handy. Hashtags are already implemented, as you can see them when using explore feature. So for example: you open liked...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Give Users the Ability to Tell Spotify Their Taste

spotify is always saying users like certain artists or genres just cuz they listen to it noticeably more than others but sometimes a users taste changes and personally i dont think spotify are good at keeping up with current tastes... lets look at my...

• Roadie
  • spotify is always saying users like certain artists or genres just cuz they listen to it noticeably more than others but sometimes a users taste changes and personally i dont think spotify are good a...
  • dannybruhphantom
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Be able to download as many songs as you want

Honestly you should be able to download as many songs as you want because personally I listen to many songs over hundreds of albums and I just want to be able to have as many downloads as I want I kind of thinking of just going to another app to be h...

• Casual Listener
  • Honestly you should be able to download as many songs as you want because personally I listen to many songs over hundreds of albums and I just want to be able to have as many downloads as I want I ki...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Background color for the Lyrics option to change the color.

Stop syncing the album color as background lyrics. Bright colors are really hurtful to the eyes. This has been an issue for years. Maybe spotify should address this concern now or still not want to do it. It's 2024 and still no one addressed the issu...

• Casual Listener
  • Stop syncing the album color as background lyrics. Bright colors are really hurtful to the eyes. This has been an issue for years. Maybe spotify should address this concern now or still not want to d...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Looping local files for free

After I canceled my spotify premium, at first I thought you can loop local files for free, but then I noticed that you can not. I feel like you should be able to because local files are downloaded files on your device, and you can already go back to ...

• Casual Listener
  • After I canceled my spotify premium, at first I thought you can loop local files for free, but then I noticed that you can not. I feel like you should be able to because local files are downloaded fi...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sort the Liked Songs

The idea would be to give the possibility to sort the songs you want in the "Liked Songs" section by moving to the top or tail depending on your preference, also giving the possibility to sort them by number of plays made. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • The idea would be to give the possibility to sort the songs you want in the "Liked Songs" section by moving to the top or tail depending on your preference, also giving the possibility to sort them b...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Vibe button

Vibe button to point out songs that you’re particularly vibing to in the moment so Spotify makes your queue fit that vibe

• Casual Listener
  • Vibe button to point out songs that you’re particularly vibing to in the moment so Spotify makes your queue fit that vibe
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Give app a WiFi only feature

I wish there was a feature in the app that allowed you to ONLY stream over WiFi, so you didn’t use up any data. Currently you have to toggle to offline mode or airplane mode to ensure you aren’t using data when you leave your house. For some, togglin...

• Casual Listener
  • I wish there was a feature in the app that allowed you to ONLY stream over WiFi, so you didn’t use up any data. Currently you have to toggle to offline mode or airplane mode to ensure you aren’t usin...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow for adding alternate titles

Right now, if a song is in a language that does not use classic alphanumeric characters, it is rather difficult to search for that song as an English user. I sometimes see exact duplicates of songs with the only difference being that one’s title is i...

• Music Fan
  • Right now, if a song is in a language that does not use classic alphanumeric characters, it is rather difficult to search for that song as an English user. I sometimes see exact duplicates of songs w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Smart Shuffle should not instantly download spotify added songs

With spotifys option to smart shuffel, every 2 or so songs a "spotify suggested" song is played fitting the playlist. if i download a playlist and later turn on smart shuffel, spotify instantly starts to download the "added" songs. this way songs tha...

• Casual Listener
  • With spotifys option to smart shuffel, every 2 or so songs a "spotify suggested" song is played fitting the playlist. if i download a playlist and later turn on smart shuffel, spotify instantly start...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android] Pause scrolling long title

when you play a song, the long title starts scrolling immediately without giving you a moment to read the beginning of the title. it should pause for at least a second before scrolling

• Gig Goer
  • when you play a song, the long title starts scrolling immediately without giving you a moment to read the beginning of the title. it should pause for at least a second before scrolling
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Glue songs together within a playlist

I want to suggest that when you are playing shuffle play or building a new playlist, there should be a feature to permanently attach 2 songs together so that even when you have got shuffle play on they will be played one after the other. This will me...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to suggest that when you are playing shuffle play or building a new playlist, there should be a feature to permanently attach 2 songs together so that even when you have got shuffle play on th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Android: Copy Name of Existing Playlist when adding to New Playlist

[SPOTIFY ANDROID ONLY] When creating a playlist from another existing playlist, I would like the new playlist being created to automatically inherit the pre-existing playlist name, which can then be modified accordinglyEXAMPLE:I select Daily Mix 1, a...

• Regular
  • [SPOTIFY ANDROID ONLY] When creating a playlist from another existing playlist, I would like the new playlist being created to automatically inherit the pre-existing playlist name, which can the...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Android: Stop Constant Tab Refreshing while Navigating

[SPOTIFY ANDROID ONLY] When navigating between Home/Search/Your Library tabs the app does not remember previous state and always refreshes the tab page.EXAMPLE:If I was in Home tab and I open Daily Mix 1, and then go to the Your Library tab to look f...

• Regular
  • [SPOTIFY ANDROID ONLY] When navigating between Home/Search/Your Library tabs the app does not remember previous state and always refreshes the tab page. EXAMPLE: If I was in Home tab and I open D...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes