Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

nightmare chimera daylist

my team at work shares our daylists every morning like horoscopes. 10/10 recommend it really sets the tone for the day. i want to be able to create a group daylist blend that takes into account everyone’s listening patterns and tries to merge them in...

• Casual Listener
  • my team at work shares our daylists every morning like horoscopes. 10/10 recommend it really sets the tone for the day. i want to be able to create a group daylist blend that takes into account every...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Access to celebrity playlists

The idea is to create functionality on the Spotify platform that allows users to access playlists and current musical preferences of celebrities. This feature will provide a unique opportunity for users to be inspired and immerse themselves in the mu...

• Casual Listener
  • The idea is to create functionality on the Spotify platform that allows users to access playlists and current musical preferences of celebrities. This feature will provide a unique opportunity for us...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Show song lengths when searching them and when in a playlist, in the iOS mobile app.

I teach yoga & will modify my playlist mid class based on energy/vibes. I would greatly benefit from being able to see the song length to ensure I’m not running over class time or cutting it short.

• Casual Listener
  • I teach yoga & will modify my playlist mid class based on energy/vibes. I would greatly benefit from being able to see the song length to ensure I’m not running over class time or cutting it shor...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Your 4 fav artist/songs in your bio you get to choose (more customizable profiles)

On Spotify when you go to your bio you have multiple sections that show your activity that isn't necessarily personalised by you, more it is a reflection of your activity on the app. Some of which can be hidden and others are not. I'm proposing somet...

• Casual Listener
  • On Spotify when you go to your bio you have multiple sections that show your activity that isn't necessarily personalised by you, more it is a reflection of your activity on the app. Some of which ca...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song Of The Day

So basically I have this idea of a "song of today" where spotify chooses a random song out of all their songs each day.Sometimes i find it hard to decide what to listen to and i want to find something new to listen to not only similar songs to mine.M...

• Casual Listener
  • So basically I have this idea of a "song of today" where spotify chooses a random song out of all their songs each day. Sometimes i find it hard to decide what to listen to and i want to find someth...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

listen to songs while replacing all words with la-la-la (so i can read while listening)

I love background-music when I read, but the words are sometimes pushing me off context. My solution is either searching for "music reading" playlists (which are instrumental, piano, etc) or sometimes searching for music in different language (which ...

• Regular
  • I love background-music when I read, but the words are sometimes pushing me off context. My solution is either searching for "music reading" playlists (which are instrumental, piano, etc) or sometime...
  • srulkapara
  • Regular
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Album cover on widget not rounded

Please update the widgets to the new Android standards. Now almost all elements of the operating system are displayed with rounded corners.  

o99gj7-01.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Please update the widgets to the new Android standards. Now almost all elements of the operating system are displayed with rounded corners.      
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

shazam for full playlists around me

Instead of detecting songs ("shazam"), when i sit in a cafe that plays music, i sometimes want the entire playlist - if it's played on spotify, why not get the exact playlist being played?this can either be a location-detection (sitting using wifi of...

• Regular
  • Instead of detecting songs ("shazam"), when i sit in a cafe that plays music, i sometimes want the entire playlist - if it's played on spotify, why not get the exact playlist being played? this can ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Recently played / Onlangs afgespeeld list is laughable

The recently played (onlangs afgespeeld) list is not complete as it should function in my pov. Recently played now functions as a very short memory consisting of 10 items? This is laughable. In Shazam for exmple I can scroll back through tracks I Sha...

• Casual Listener
  • The recently played (onlangs afgespeeld) list is not complete as it should function in my pov. Recently played now functions as a very short memory consisting of 10 items? This is laughable. In Shaza...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

cafe background-music crowd-source

When i enter a cafe there's always music in the background - chosen by the staff (or just radio? youtube playlists?). It would be fairly simple - and super cool - if occasionally the crowd sitting there, will have his own taste affecting the playlist...

• Regular
  • When i enter a cafe there's always music in the background - chosen by the staff (or just radio? youtube playlists?). It would be fairly simple - and super cool - if occasionally the crowd sitting th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Show playlist creation date

Be able to show date playlist was made and date it was last added to. Desktop shows date songs were added to each playlist so the data is clearly there and this is doable. Just 'Created d/m/y' in small text under where it says the playlist length on ...

• Regular
  • Be able to show date playlist was made and date it was last added to. Desktop shows date songs were added to each playlist so the data is clearly there and this is doable. Just 'Created d/m/y' in sma...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Undo the feature that Spotify automatically chooses a playlist to add a song to you want to save

When I want to save a song to one of my many playlists, it automatically chooses a playlist for me to add the song to. But Spotify is wrong almost every time and I want to choose manually, like before.. because I've got multiple folders, it takes tim...

• Casual Listener
  • When I want to save a song to one of my many playlists, it automatically chooses a playlist for me to add the song to. But Spotify is wrong almost every time and I want to choose manually, like befor...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Data saver doesnt save data

Data saver settings only two options. Neither are suitable to save data. Therr are no options for disabling music videos, audio books or podcasts. Which increased data being downloaded when some people lile me may not want these items to be shown, or...

• Casual Listener
  • Data saver settings only two options. Neither are suitable to save data.   Therr are no options for disabling music videos, audio books or podcasts. Which increased data being downloaded when ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Play song next

Just a simple feature so when in a playlist if you click the 3 dots next to a song there is an option to play that song next in the queue

• Casual Listener
  • Just a simple feature so when in a playlist if you click the 3 dots next to a song there is an option to play that song next in the queue 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Improved UI

Add the length of each song after its title during search and to playlist. It’s annoying to select a song and play it just to find length. After searching, finding a song, adding it to playlist Spotify should return to the list of songs found but req...

• Casual Listener
  • Add the length of each song after its title during search and to playlist.  It’s annoying to select a song and play it just to find length.  After searching, finding a song, adding it to pl...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android] Statusbar and Navbar

It's 24 years old, but Spotify still hasn't colored the status bar and nav bar of its application. Why? What is the difficulty in making them transparent? I'm sure the billions of Android users would definitely respect it if you colored it.

• Music Fan
  • It's 24 years old, but Spotify still hasn't colored the status bar and nav bar of its application. Why? What is the difficulty in making them transparent? I'm sure the billions of Android users would...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

dj software kinda like serato or virtualdj

Make a dj software kinda like virtualdj or serato where I don't have to manually download songs so I can just use Spotify and use the songs on my playlists to mix music. like imagine how much easier that would be and you would definitely be the main ...

• Casual Listener
  • Make a dj software kinda like virtualdj or serato where I don't have to manually download songs so I can just use Spotify and use the songs on my playlists to mix music. like imagine how much easier ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Android: Landscape orientation in Car Mode

Hello! For some reason, Car Mode forces Spotify into Portrait orientation on Android.It certainly didn't do that before maybe 2021; I can't be certain when it changed because I stopped driving vehicles that didn't have Android Auto for the most part,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   For some reason, Car Mode forces Spotify into Portrait orientation on Android. It certainly didn't do that before maybe 2021; I can't be certain when it changed because I stopped dri...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Written summary introducing each week's discovery weekly

I would love it if I could read a 1-2 paragraph summary/introduction to my discover weekly each week. Discover weekly is such a critical feature for me and the main reason I use Spotify as it truly helps me to discover new music based on my varied in...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love it if I could read a 1-2 paragraph summary/introduction to my discover weekly each week.   Discover weekly is such a critical feature for me and the main reason I use Spotify as i...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes