Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Enhance Artist and Song Blocking Options

Please restore access to the Hidden Items folder that (until a couple of years ago) allowed us to see who and what we have blocked from our library and easily unblock them. In the process, please allow us to block artist and songs across all albums a...

• Visitor
  • Please restore access to the Hidden Items folder that (until a couple of years ago) allowed us to see who and what we have blocked from our library and easily unblock them.    In the proc...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Writing cyrillic letters with latin keyboard

Hello, I have encountered this problem while looking up specific songs to add to my playlist. I have standard latin keyboard, however, I can fluently read cyrilic so I can "transcribe it in my head" to which letter it would be in latin. When I want t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have encountered this problem while looking up specific songs to add to my playlist. I have standard latin keyboard, however, I can fluently read cyrilic so I can "transcribe it in my head" ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Persistent group sessions

Group sessions are great, but they are also a little annoying that they have to be set up every time. At present, the session must manually started and shared each time. I think there should be an option for you to make a permanent one.My proposition...

• Regular
  • Group sessions are great, but they are also a little annoying that they have to be set up every time. At present, the session must manually started and shared each time. I think there should be an op...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

song limit

at the moment the song limit for a playlist is currently 10,000. i personally do not believe that is enough as i have reached the limit and there is a lot more songs i need to add my playlist... so i suggest we either have a 50,000 song limit or hear...

• Casual Listener
  • at the moment the song limit for a playlist is currently 10,000. i personally do not believe that is enough as i have reached the limit and there is a lot more songs i need to add my playlist... so i...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Duplicates filter

In IPhone IOS photos app, there's a way to see all the photos that you've saved twice. The app puts all the duplicate photos in an album for you. Maybe you have them saved twice intentionally, who knows. Maybe it was an accident, and you'd only like ...

• Music Fan
  • In IPhone IOS photos app, there's a way to see all the photos that you've saved twice. The app puts all the duplicate photos in an album for you. Maybe you have them saved twice intentionally, who kn...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Speed up songs

Allow us to speed up songs and not just podcasts

• Casual Listener
  • Allow us to speed up songs and not just podcasts
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

+10000

Hello, it's a translated message so there may be errors, I reached the second playlist with 10k and I think a higher limit than that would be great, 100k perhaps? I know it sounds a bit unnecessary since my god it takes 1240 hours, almost half a year...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, it's a translated message so there may be errors, I reached the second playlist with 10k and I think a higher limit than that would be great, 100k perhaps? I know it sounds a bit unnecessary s...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Fix queuing song issue when pressing small circle

When I'm going through my playlist que, and I'm clicking onto songs (via the small circle on the left) to either add to que or remove, usually when I'm way down the bottom I very slightly misclick the circle (I have sausage thumbs) and it goes to tha...

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm going through my playlist que, and I'm clicking onto songs (via the small circle on the left) to either add to que or remove, usually when I'm way down the bottom I very slightly misclick th...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Album anniversary notification

Imagine getting a notification that an album you saved got released on this date x-years ago. Something like ‚Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd turns 50 today, give it a listen!’ so you can celebrate albums by listening to them on their release dat...

• Casual Listener
  • Imagine getting a notification that an album you saved got released on this date x-years ago. Something like ‚Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd turns 50 today, give it a listen!’ so you can ce...
  • HarrBear
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

More than 100 tracks per list - Apple Watch! ⌚️

We need more than just 100 tracks! In fact we need the entire playlist, we already spend a lot of time collecting all those songs into our favorite playlist, and i specially love to shuffle and hear the entire plaaaaaaylist!

• Casual Listener
  • We need more than just 100 tracks!  In fact we need the entire playlist, we already spend a lot of time collecting all those songs into our favorite playlist, and i specially love to shuffle an...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

pls ADD MORE EQ (Equalizer) SLIDERS (!!!)

currently there are only 6 sliders for all frequencies. This give very little nuance for customization of volume on different frequencies. Please give us at least 4 more sliders so we have the option to completely customize the sound. BAD example: Wh...

• Music Fan
  • currently there are only 6 sliders for all frequencies. This give very little nuance for customization of volume on different frequencies. Please give us at least 4 more sliders so we have the option...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

ADD a link to WIKIPEDIA in the "About"/"Bio" section of every musician that has an entry

It would be nice having a direct link to important websites associated with a musician to learn more and also get access to different information than giving in the "About" on the bottom of a musician´s profile (-> problem being, that some do not eve...

• Music Fan
  • It would be nice having a direct link to important websites associated with a musician to learn more and also get access to different information than giving in the "About" on the bottom of a musicia...
  • mgore007
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Drag and hold when selecting songs on desktop

This used to be a feature. Instead of holding ctrl and selecting each song at the click of a mouse, we should be able to hold ctrl and drag the mouse to select multiple songs. I make playlists over and over and move songs to more suited playlist and ...

• Casual Listener
  • This used to be a feature. Instead of holding ctrl and selecting each song at the click of a mouse, we should be able to hold ctrl and drag the mouse to select multiple songs. I make playlists over a...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Change "vibe" of playlist

When I'm listening to a playlist I often want to listen to something a bit livelier, or a bit funkier, a bit more electronic-y - whatever it is, there's no way to do that without browsing playlists or searching a key term, which rarely (for me anyway...

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm listening to a playlist I often want to listen to something a bit livelier, or a bit funkier, a bit more electronic-y - whatever it is, there's no way to do that without browsing playlists o...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Categorise playlist

Hi there! I think it would be cool if you could split playlists into different categories. E.G I read a lot while listening to music so it would be cool to separate the playlist into parts or even chapters. I know you can change the order of a playli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!  I think it would be cool if you could split playlists into different categories. E.G I read a lot while listening to music so it would be cool to separate the playlist into parts or ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Listen what other people around me are listening to in real time.

Please consider creating a function to listen music together (the one that plays in people's headphones in real time) for example around on the street. The ability to turn it on and off (if a person does not want other people to be able to watch or l...

• Casual Listener
  • Please consider creating a function to listen music together (the one that plays in people's headphones in real time) for example around on the street. The ability to turn it on and off (if a person ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allowing the same song to be added multiple times to a playlist

In my playlist I like to hear a song that I really like multiple times. Why can't I just add that song again. Before there would be a pop up telling you that the song was already in the playlist but it would give an option to just add it. Why this wa...

• Casual Listener
  • In my playlist I like to hear a song that I really like multiple times. Why can't I just add that song again. Before there would be a pop up telling you that the song was already in the playlist&nbsp...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Any way you can also start offering discounts to educators??

I think it's GREAT that you offer a discounted premium for those enrolled in school. Believe it or not though, the school system is just as stressful for educators as it is for students and we could all benefit from some melodic stress relief at a di...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it's GREAT that you offer a discounted premium for those enrolled in school. Believe it or not though, the school system is just as stressful for educators as it is for students and we could ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes