Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[All Platforms][Music] HiFi Quality - Lossless Streaming 16bit 44.1khz

I've just started a trial of Qobuz - they offer the standard 320kbps as well as lossless FLAC streaming (and high res downloads if you purchase them) the sound quality is noticeably better and on classical it's just wonderful to get all that resoluti...

• Community Legend
  • I've just started a trial of Qobuz - they offer the standard 320kbps as well as lossless FLAC streaming (and high res downloads if you purchase them) the sound quality is noticeably better and on cla...
  • j-e
  • Regular
  • 5000 comments
  • 26854 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Under Consideration
  • 5000 comments
  • 26854 votes

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window: I would suggest it would eit...

allow view followers.png
  • Community Legend
  • I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section o...
  • Oliver_ha
  • Music Fan
  • 1861 comments
  • 25670 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • Not Right Now
  • 1861 comments
  • 25670 votes

[All Platforms] Customize Start Screen

This is not a new idea, but I haven't found any practical reply to it, so I think it needs to be repeated. I completely agree with Rennestein (screen capture below), we need to stop seeing irrelevant suggestions because it is annoying. Why can't it b...

SPOTIFY customize screen.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • This is not a new idea, but I haven't found any practical reply to it, so I think it needs to be repeated. I completely agree with Rennestein (screen capture below), we need to stop seeing irrel...
  • Baptchef
  • 1302 comments
  • 14227 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • Not Right Now
  • 1302 comments
  • 14227 votes

[Partnership] Spotify for Nintendo Switch

I know the hardware is relatively new, but I STRONGLY feel it could benefit both Spotify and Nintendo if an app was produced for the Nintendo Switch.Thanks for listening.

• Casual Listener
  • I know the hardware is relatively new, but I STRONGLY feel it could benefit both Spotify and Nintendo if an app was produced for the Nintendo Switch. Thanks for listening.
  • GuiBeal
  • 291 comments
  • 11220 likes
  • Partnership
  • Not Right Now
  • 291 comments
  • 11220 votes

[Connect] Multiple Speakers / Devices simultaneously

Now that connect is becoming available it would be nice to be able to connect to multiple outputs at the same time. For example I have 2 connect compatable speakers... it'd be great to have these in different parts of my house and be able to stream t...

• Community Legend
  • Now that connect is becoming available it would be nice to be able to connect to multiple outputs at the same time. For example I have 2 connect compatable speakers... it'd be great to have these in ...
  • DJCharts
  • 1076 comments
  • 8800 likes
  • Not Right Now
  • 1076 comments
  • 8800 votes

[All Platforms][Other] 2-Factor Authentication

Spotify should, as a matter of good practice and safety, implement 2-step authentication. Previously, Spotify enabled the option to log out other sessions other than the current session. This would prevent hackers from stealing accounts, which would ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should, as a matter of good practice and safety, implement 2-step authentication.   Previously, Spotify enabled the option to log out other sessions other than the current sessi...
  • michalplis
  • Casual Listener
  • 784 comments
  • 8447 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Under Consideration
  • 784 comments
  • 8447 votes

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online...

• Casual Listener
  • Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. ...
  • LeoFuller
  • 364 comments
  • 7722 likes
  • Friend Feed
    Mobile
  • Not Right Now
  • 364 comments
  • 7722 votes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Option to disable or hide podcasts entirely

I don't listen to podcasts and don't intend to. But it currently takes up valuable space in both the Spotify mobile app and also in Android Auto. It's annoying having to see podcasts all the time when I don't care for them and don't want to see them....

• Casual Listener
  • I don't listen to podcasts and don't intend to. But it currently takes up valuable space in both the Spotify mobile app and also in Android Auto. It's annoying having to see podcasts all the time whe...
  • Brotherred
  • 1547 comments
  • 7654 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • Under Consideration
  • 1547 comments
  • 7654 votes

[iOS] Implement Native HomePod Support

DetailsJust this week at WWDC (June 22, 2020), Apple announced support for third party music services on the HomePod. I'm requesting that Spotify implement native support for the HomePod such that one or even multiple HomePods will appear in the "Con...

• Casual Listener
  • Details Just this week at WWDC (June 22, 2020), Apple announced support for third party music services on the HomePod.  I'm requesting that Spotify implement native support for the HomePod such...
  • thatitnerd
  • 1804 comments
  • 6739 likes
  • iOS
  • Live Idea
  • 1804 comments
  • 6739 votes

[All Platforms] Light Mode option

Hi, The new white text on black design physically hurts my eyes and gives very bad ghosting (i.e. persistent image like those in optical illusions that make you stare at particular color combinations and then look away). I know I'm not the only one w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   The new white text on black design physically hurts my eyes and gives very bad ghosting (i.e. persistent image like those in optical illusions that make you stare at particular...
  • zhenyarock
  • 695 comments
  • 6453 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 695 comments
  • 6453 votes

[All Platforms] Organize Liked Songs by genre

I like the new update where you can save music into the "Liked Songs" group where it sorts music by song, album, and artist. There should also be another filter: Genre. I listen to all different genres but there are times when I want to listen to onl...

• Visitor
  • I like the new update where you can save music into the "Liked Songs" group where it sorts music by song, album, and artist. There should also be another filter: Genre. I listen to all different genr...
  • rikverstraete
  • Roadie
  • 678 comments
  • 5842 likes
  • Good idea, vote for it
  • 678 comments
  • 5842 votes

[Desktop] Select default sound device for Spotify Connect

Currently Spotify defaults to using the default sound device when launched, it would be neat if you could choose which sound device you want to use instead in the options screen. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Currently Spotify defaults to using the default sound device when launched, it would be neat if you could choose which sound device you want to use instead in the options screen.   Thanks
  • jedie3
  • 644 comments
  • 5449 likes
  • Not Right Now
  • 644 comments
  • 5449 votes

[Profile] Reset Taste Profile / History

Please allow for a reset option, so you can start all over again with a clean sheet. For now, you have to start over with an entirely new account to do just that. And for that you need to contact Customer Support. Not very convenient.

• Casual Listener
  • Please allow for a reset option, so you can start all over again with a clean sheet.   For now, you have to start over with an entirely new account to do just that. And for that you need to ...
  • Srep1
  • Visitor
  • 385 comments
  • 5384 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 385 comments
  • 5384 votes

[All Platforms] "Don't Like Button" should be added to all sections

Hello everyone, I am not sure why it keeps changing between updates, although in the past Daily Mixes have the Like & Dislike button. But this time around it has been completely removed and is only available Under Your Weekly Discovery. It would be n...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone,   I am not sure why it keeps changing between updates, although in the past Daily Mixes have the Like & Dislike button. But this time around it has been completely removed ...
  • ibigfire
  • 395 comments
  • 5322 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Good idea, vote for it
  • 395 comments
  • 5322 votes

[Mobile][Other] Remove or manage “Your top podcasts” from mobile home screen

On the mobile app Home screen, “Your top podcasts” isn’t reflecting my most frequently used podcasts. It contains podcasts that I haven’t listened to recently, and yet it omits at least one of the podcasts to which I have listened recently. How is Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • On the mobile app Home screen, “Your top podcasts” isn’t reflecting my most frequently used podcasts. It contains podcasts that I haven’t listened to recently, and yet it omits at least one of the po...
  • johan-rocha
  • Casual Listener
  • 468 comments
  • 4978 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 468 comments
  • 4978 votes

[Podcasts] Subtitles for Podcasts

Thanks for the "karaoke" feature that allows us to follow the lyrics of the songs. It's great for anyone learning a new language or who needs to find a specific part of a song's lyrics, and especially for deaf people who, different from what is gener...

• Casual Listener
  • Thanks for the "karaoke" feature that allows us to follow the lyrics of the songs. It's great for anyone learning a new language or who needs to find a specific part of a song's lyrics, and especiall...
  • nivii
  • Visitor
  • 90 comments
  • 4720 likes
  • Podcasts
  • Live Idea
  • 90 comments
  • 4720 votes

[iOS][Discover] Restore Touch Preview on iOS App

Touch preview removal on last iOS vers. update looks like it hasn't been a great idea. You are on time to restore it, one of the best Spotify features.

• Visitor
  • Touch preview removal on last iOS vers. update looks like it hasn't been a great idea. You are on time to restore it, one of the best Spotify features.
  • Stu14
  • Casual Listener
  • 813 comments
  • 4690 likes
  • iOS
  • Not Right Now
  • 813 comments
  • 4690 votes

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked So...

• Casual Listener
  • ...avourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help Thanks!
  • Baldey
  • Casual Listener
  • 239 comments
  • 4657 likes
  • Your Library
  • Not Right Now
  • 239 comments
  • 4657 votes

[LightOS] Support Lightphone 2

I've been using Spotify for years and I recently have moved to a more minimalist type of "smart" phone called LightPhone 2. I just wish there was a way to download spotify music and podcasts to my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify for years and I recently have moved to a more minimalist type of "smart" phone called LightPhone 2. I just wish there was a way to download spotify music and podcasts to my ph...
  • Jda615
  • 386 comments
  • 4632 likes
  • LightOS
  • Live Idea
  • 386 comments
  • 4632 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Sony's 360 Reality Audio

Hello Friends, i am using Spotify Premium since years. At the Moment i am missing some features like HD Streaming or Sony's new 360 Reality Audio. Especially Reality Audio is truly a real gain and even more useful than HD Streaming. The 3D sound is l...

• Regular
  • Hello Friends,   i am using Spotify Premium since years. At the Moment i am missing some features like HD Streaming or Sony's new 360 Reality Audio.   Especially Reality Audio is truly ...
  • Akiラ23
  • 126 comments
  • 4509 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Not Right Now
  • 126 comments
  • 4509 votes