Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Restore "remove from queue" option.

This option was removed from the web player menu. Until yesterday, Feb 1st, 2024, I was able to click the ... menu next to a song and choose "Remove from queue". This was helpful for editing a randomized list. Can we add that back to the menu? Thanks...

• Casual Listener
  • This option was removed from the web player menu.  Until yesterday, Feb 1st, 2024, I was able to click the ... menu next to a song and choose "Remove from queue".  This was helpful for edit...
  • lacs98
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Song rating system - This is to promote shuffling variation and engagement

This is a suggestion to be able to rate songs from 0-5. 5 = I absolutely love this song and will always listen to it, I'll never skip it, I could listen to it 10 times a day 4 = This song is pretty good. I don't mind listening to it a time or two eac...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a suggestion to be able to rate songs from 0-5.   5 = I absolutely love this song and will always listen to it, I'll never skip it, I could listen to it 10 times a day   4 = Thi...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Import your songs/playlists from other platforms

So I have been wanting to switch from apple music to spotify for a while but i just have too many songs and playlists to switch over. It is very exhausting trying to add all of your songs by search especially when you have over 1000 songs in your lib...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have been wanting to switch from apple music to spotify for a while but i just have too many songs and playlists to switch over. It is very exhausting trying to add all of your songs by search e...
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

Shuffling a playlist should be persistent

Shuffling a playlist should be like actually shuffling a milk crate of records, When you go back to the playlist maybe after going to another playlist or another song or after re-opening the app, You should be able to resume in the shuffled order and...

• Casual Listener
  • Shuffling a playlist should be like actually shuffling a milk crate of records, When you go back to the playlist maybe after going to another playlist or another song or after re-opening the app, You...
  • wumbl3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Audiobooks Control

Just divide Spotify content into Songs, Podcasts and Audiobooks. To enhance the Audiobooks controlst, it would be cool if we can get the feature and controls like on audible (automated continue listening, suggestions etc.) So features for audiobooks ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just divide Spotify content into Songs, Podcasts and Audiobooks. To enhance the Audiobooks controlst, it would be cool if we can get the feature and controls like on audible (automated continue liste...
  • 0 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 5 votes

Select genres to play within a playlist

There are some playlists that I have created that have multiple genres. For example I have a golfing playlist that ranges in multiple genres. Sometimes I am not in the mood for the country songs, or hip-hop songs. I wish there was a feature that let ...

• Casual Listener
  • There are some playlists that I have created that have multiple genres. For example I have a golfing playlist that ranges in multiple genres. Sometimes I am not in the mood for the country songs, or ...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Optional Listening Limit

Could you add an optional daily usage limit for any accounts? This would include web player, foreground time, and background time. This could help parent with kids or people who want to help set limits on themselves.

• Casual Listener
  • Could you add an optional daily usage limit for any accounts?   This would include web player, foreground time, and background time. This could help parent with kids or people who want to help...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Exact search

Most of the time the natural language search is great, but sometimes, especially when searching for songs or playlists with short names, it's really annoying. For example, i was looking for a special playlist called NCE and probably won't find it bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Most of the time the natural language search is great, but sometimes, especially when searching for songs or playlists with short names, it's really annoying.   For example, i was looking for ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

iPhone screen rotation

Have the Spotify screen rotate 180 degrees when I turn the iPhone upside down.

• Casual Listener
  • Have the Spotify screen rotate 180 degrees when I turn the iPhone upside down.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song Audio Identification

Spotify should implement a Shazam "What Song is This?" type feature right in the search bar! When I have a song stuck in my head that I can't remember the name of, I want to listen to it right away. As opposed to using an external application, I woul...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should implement a Shazam "What Song is This?" type feature right in the search bar! When I have a song stuck in my head that I can't remember the name of, I want to listen to it right away. ...
  • 0 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 3 votes

Jam Session Chat

Hi! It often happens that my link will be shared with some folks that I don’t personally know while my friends and I show them music. Sometimes we’re across the world from each other, even.Jam Session allows for people to grow closer together through...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! It often happens that my link will be shared with some folks that I don’t personally know while my friends and I show them music. Sometimes we’re across the world from each other, even. Jam Sess...
  • Kamikage
  • 1 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 5 votes

Show play count for all songs in mobile app, not just the popular section.

Feb 2 2024 Update: Thanks to everyone who has voted! It appears that even though we hit the 180 vote requirement, the status has not changed...please continue to vote in hopes of catching the attention of the Spotify Dev Team!Jan 10 2024 Update: We d...

• Casual Listener
  • Feb 2 2024 Update: Thanks to everyone who has voted! It appears that even though we hit the 180 vote requirement, the status has not changed...please continue to vote in hopes of catching the attenti...
  • kelton2
  • 7 comments
  • 365 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 7 comments
  • 365 votes

Save multiple custom EQ presets.

I would love it if we could make our own EQ presets and save multiple of them to my account, it would also be nice to have a custom EQ button in the music player to select an EQ from my presets when listening on different.

• Casual Listener
  • I would love it if we could make our own EQ presets and save multiple of them to my account, it would also be nice to have a custom EQ button in the music player to select an EQ from my presets when ...
  • papervws
  • 3 comments
  • 6 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 6 votes

Make feedback easier and listen to it

Tech companies pay nerds to predict what people want, without actually listening to what people want (I’m one of those nerds, but jfc…). All of that is to say, don’t give me some stupid ui that shows videos and doesn’t let me scan on the ‘recommended...

• Casual Listener
  • Tech companies pay nerds to predict what people want, without actually listening to what people want (I’m one of those nerds, but jfc…). All of that is to say, don’t give me some stupid ui that shows...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Add song in my clipboard to a playlist

Often, when I’m out and about, I hear a song I like and Shazam it. I then copy the song title and artist, by holding on the text on the screen. Then I open Spotify, go to a playlist and add the song by pasting the text into the search bar. It would b...

• Casual Listener
  • Often, when I’m out and about, I hear a song I like and Shazam it. I then copy the song title and artist, by holding on the text on the screen. Then I open Spotify, go to a playlist and add the song ...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Lyrics page stays on when the next song comes in - Sing Along

We want the lyrics page to stay on, don't reset it to the music player page when the next song is played. Ppl like me put on the lyrics page and go to the shower.

• Casual Listener
  • We want the lyrics page to stay on, don't reset it to the music player page when the next song is played.    Ppl like me put on the lyrics page and go to the shower.
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

App (algorithm) improvement

Little disclaimer: i am not sure this is the proper channel for this post, however, this still concerns important user feedback notes. In day to day use of Spotify im experiencing some issues.1. Unable to find new music. Most playlists by spotify are...

• Casual Listener
  • Little disclaimer: i am not sure this is the proper channel for this post, however, this still concerns important user feedback notes.   In day to day use of Spotify im experiencing some issue...
  • LadyPenelopeC
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 2 votes

pin playlists on profile

in your own library you can pin up to 4 playlists I think we should be able to pin that same amount on our profile for our followers to see or anyone else who is looking at our page some playlists that are older go straight to the bottom and it would...

• Casual Listener
  • in your own library you can pin up to 4 playlists I think we should be able to pin that same amount on our profile for our followers to see or anyone else who is looking at our page some playlists th...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Playlist recommendations

I think it would be great to have as an option when playing songs, a button showing you some playlists that include that song. But not just any playlists made by any user, I mean the ones that are “made for you” and are named Mix. Aka the Mood or Ni...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be great to have as an option when playing songs, a button showing you some playlists that include that song. But not just any playlists made by any user, I mean the ones that are “m...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Private account option

Since you can’t change your username, there should be a private account option. If you made your username something that is used on other platforms than it is very easy for otthers to find your account. And while I still want to share my playlists to...

• Casual Listener
  • Since you can’t change your username, there should be a private account option. If you made your username something that is used on other platforms than it is very easy for otthers to find your accou...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes