Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Form Friendship or even more

What if Spotify adds in a feature where if the user allows this feature, Spotify can send a notification to users when they are nearby each other maybe in the same bus or restaurant that they are listening to the same song and their music taste is si...

• Casual Listener
  • What if Spotify adds in a feature where if the user allows this feature, Spotify can send a notification to users when they are nearby each other maybe in the same bus or restaurant that they are lis...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Spotify Alarm System

I know, I know, there are already many ways to set a song of your choosing to be your new song to wake up to but it’s always a tedious and long process. Currently the main way is to use google clock but I’m an apple user so an in app alarm system wou...

• Casual Listener
  • I know, I know, there are already many ways to set a song of your choosing to be your new song to wake up to but it’s always a tedious and long process. Currently the main way is to use google clock ...
  • TanyaS
  • Rising Star 2
  • 2 comments
  • 32 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 32 votes

Pitch insights

This idea is quite simple.As many artists who are pitching their songs daily in hope of discovery by the curators, we never, as an artist know if the curators actually listened to your song or not.I think it is not really of importance, you get picke...

• Casual Listener
  • This idea is quite simple.As many artists who are pitching their songs daily in hope of discovery by the curators, we never, as an artist know if the curators actually listened to your song or not.I ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Music Map

Imagine that you want to see what other people are listening to. Maybe you want to see if the people near you share similar interests, or maybe you are trying to find new songs and genres you have never even seen before. With music map, you can do th...

• Casual Listener
  • Imagine that you want to see what other people are listening to. Maybe you want to see if the people near you share similar interests, or maybe you are trying to find new songs and genres you have ne...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

a preview of premium on users birthday

It would be a good opportunity for Spotify if users were allowed a full day of free premium on the birthday set to their account. It would be great for the user and Spotify alike, the user gets a "gift", the preview of premium. A lot of people would ...

• Regular
  • It would be a good opportunity for Spotify if users were allowed a full day of free premium on the birthday set to their account. It would be great for the user and Spotify alike, the user gets a "gi...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Translate of music

I see that other people have the music translation function but I don't have this function. I've been seeing this difference for months and still haven't received the update._____________________________________________________vejo que outras pessoas...

• Casual Listener
  • I see that other people have the music translation function but I don't have this function. I've been seeing this difference for months and still haven't received the update. _______________________...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Your Music] Personal Song Counter

There should be an option to see how many times you listened to a song.There could be a Favorite Songs tab, etc.You would have to enable it in the settings?

• Casual Listener
  • There should be an option to see how many times you listened to a song. There could be a Favorite Songs tab, etc. You would have to enable it in the settings?
  • haqr
  • Regular
  • 20 comments
  • 1020 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Not Right Now
  • 20 comments
  • 1020 votes

Order playlist by popularity/play count

When I find a new playlist, it can be quite long and contain hundreds of songs. I'd like to be able to sort playlist by play count and/or popularity.

• Regular
  • When I find a new playlist, it can be quite long and contain hundreds of songs. I'd like to be able to sort playlist by play count and/or popularity.
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

An option to watch video when streaming

Simple. An option that makes you be able to always watch the full video when streaming music. With this option, you don't have to always click on the "change to video" button.

• Casual Listener
  • Simple. An option that makes you be able to always watch the full video when streaming music. With this option, you don't have to always click on the "change to video" button.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Release date

No issue, but an idea! It would be awesome to have the year the song came out and pop up when it’s played! Love your range of artists and release times. If you could do this with the year it would be so cool!! Especially for those of us who grew up i...

• Casual Listener
  • No issue, but an idea! It would be awesome to have the year the song came out and pop up when it’s played! Love your range of artists and release times. If you could do this with the year it would be...
  • captainriley28
  • 1 comments
  • 11 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 11 votes

[All platforms] "Update Tracks" Button

All of us deserve a clearer view of all songs in Liked Songs By Artist page. Solution : With just one tap on the toggled "Update Tracks" button, one can update every saved track in Liked Songs to their most recent version, thereby deleting the previo...

• Casual Listener
  • All of us deserve a clearer view of all songs in Liked Songs By Artist page.   Solution : With just one tap on the toggled "Update Tracks" button, one can update every saved track in Liked Son...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Play all liked albums from a particular artist feature

You used to be able to go into an artist profile, click "liked music" and click on an album that was from your "liked albums" under that artist. It would then play the first song in that album, then once that album was done, it would automatically pl...

• Casual Listener
  • You used to be able to go into an artist profile, click "liked music" and click on an album that was from your "liked albums" under that artist. It would then play the first song in that album, then ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Optional personalization of radios

Adding the feature of being able to choose whether or not artist and song radios are personalized or not.

• Casual Listener
  • Adding the feature of being able to choose whether or not artist and song radios are personalized or not. 
  • jasonclark
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 5 votes

Party Mode

Hi, I don't think this idea is exacly unique, as there must be a bunch of people requesting this, but none of the descriptions of previous suggested matched this.Party mode. A mode which needs a PIN to get out of, or a restart of the app. It's a mode...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I don't think this idea is exacly unique, as there must be a bunch of people requesting this, but none of the descriptions of previous suggested matched this. Party mode. A mode which needs a ...
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

No limitation on the number of pinned playlists

I hope there can be no limitation on the number of pinned playlists. This would be more user-friendly, especially for those who frequently use playlists and have a substantial number of them.

• Regular
  • I hope there can be no limitation on the number of pinned playlists. This would be more user-friendly, especially for those who frequently use playlists and have a substantial number of them.
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

Album art covers whole screen

Instead of album art of the song covering a square area of the screen, the cover photo can cover the whole screen in the background while keeping the duration bar and the lyrics and artist name visible infront. What i mean is that the cover photo bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Instead of album art of the song covering a square area of the screen, the cover photo can cover the whole screen in the background while keeping the duration bar and the lyrics and artist name visib...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Improve "Explore your genres" section

Don't include songs that have been already liked in "Explore your genres"! Why!? This does not breed discovery! MAKE IT LESS REPETITIVE.Go beyond the genres! Add "Explore your artists" which allow you to preview songs you have not listened to yet fro...

• Music Fan
  • Don't include songs that have been already liked in "Explore your genres"! Why!? This does not breed discovery! MAKE IT LESS REPETITIVE. Go beyond the genres! Add "Explore your artists" which allow ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Access top genres from spotify wrapped permanently

Spotify wrapped includes your top genres for the year, but you can't access this content once wrapped moves on, you can only access playlist. Let's keep access to our wrapped top genres for every year, historic and moving forward. I had some very coo...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify wrapped includes your top genres for the year, but you can't access this content once wrapped moves on, you can only access playlist.    Let's keep access to our wrapped top genre...
  • 5tvg3az1b2f2b3ci6hh7
  • Regular
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 2 votes

have most listen/top playlist on wrapped

On the yearly wrapped, you can see your top artiest, top album, top song, and top genral. What I think is missing is top playlist. The most listened playlist by that user that year.

• Regular
  • On the yearly wrapped, you can see your top artiest, top album, top song, and top genral. What I think is missing is top playlist. The most listened playlist by that user that year.
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Option to dislike or block a podcast

Why is a podcast I never followed on my rotation just because I started a single episode? Even when I have new episodes from the ones I actually follow on my list? Please give us the option to dislike or block a podcast from appearing on our rotation...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is a podcast I never followed on my rotation just because I started a single episode? Even when I have new episodes from the ones I actually follow on my list? Please give us the option to disl...
  • 0 comments
  • 12 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 12 votes