Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

download all episodes button for podcast

Button that downloads entire podcast so you do not have to click each episode.

• Casual Listener
  • Button that downloads entire podcast so you do not have to click each episode.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 4 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 4 votes

Easier way to get account back

My account was hacked and no Spotify agent could help me. They said “we cant help without an email” well my email was hacked and someone changed my password. I just feel like there’s more they could do. If I know all of my private playlists and stuff...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was hacked and no Spotify agent could help me. They said “we cant help without an email” well my email was hacked and someone changed my password. I just feel like there’s more they could ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Bring fast forward and rewinding option while listening to music

Bring fast forward and rewinding option while listening to music. It's not working for me.

• Casual Listener
  • Bring fast forward and rewinding option while listening to music. It's not working for me. 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Notify additions to a playlist

Can you add notifications about new additions to a playlist we like?It's like the notifications we receive regarding new releases from artists we like.

• Casual Listener
  • Can you add notifications about new additions to a playlist we like? It's like the notifications we receive regarding new releases from artists we like.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Tap-phone-body-to-play/pause/skip

This feature would allow for locked-screen track navigation, be accessible in the settings menu and would allow users to specify number of taps to pair with what function and to adjust tap sensitivity.

• Casual Listener
  • This feature would allow for locked-screen track navigation, be accessible in the settings menu and would allow users to specify number of taps to pair with what function and to adjust tap sensitivit...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Be able to disable videos auto playing on my home screen

I think the new interface is fun for desktop or podcasts, but for everyday listening I am more interested in finding my playlists and suggestions without the videos running, and possibly adjust to save data on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I think the new interface is fun for desktop or podcasts, but for everyday listening I am more interested in finding my playlists and suggestions without the videos running, and possibly adjust to sa...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Add the ability to Spotify to highlight parts of tracks for later listening.

Add the ability to Spotify to highlight parts of tracks for later listening. Sometimes from a song that lasts 3 minutes, you may only like a 15-second fragment and want to listen to it on repeat endlessly, which cannot be said about the rest of the t...

• Casual Listener
  • Add the ability to Spotify to highlight parts of tracks for later listening. Sometimes from a song that lasts 3 minutes, you may only like a 15-second fragment and want to listen to it on repeat endl...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Search for playlist based on song

You should be able to search for playlists based on a song feature. For example, I make a lot of playlists and if I'm thinking of a specific song by Dr. Dog, "The Breeze," then there should be a way for me to search "The Breeze" and find all of my pe...

• Casual Listener
  • You should be able to search for playlists based on a song feature. For example, I make a lot of playlists and if I'm thinking of a specific song by Dr. Dog, "The Breeze," then there should be a way ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Allow for toggling group sessions

Let us toggle group sessions. I work in an office with multiple people on the same wifi network. Getting 2-3 pop ups asking if I want to join other people's sessions every time I open the app is very intrusive, a security risk, and very very annoying...

• Casual Listener
  • Let us toggle group sessions. I work in an office with multiple people on the same wifi network. Getting 2-3 pop ups asking if I want to join other people's sessions every time I open the app is very...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Add to Playlist dialogue order

Desktop App, Windows. It is very weird that the playlists are not ordered according to last edited in the "add to playlist" dialogue. When listening to a specific style of music you want to add songs to the same playlist repeatedly, however the list ...

• Casual Listener
  • Desktop App, Windows.   It is very weird that the playlists are not ordered according to last edited in the "add to playlist" dialogue. When listening to a specific style of music you want to ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile] Turn off conversational awareness when lyrics are full screen

With the new AirPods update in iOS 17, conversational awareness drops the volume of a song if I’m singing along. It would be nice if the AirPods knew I was singing as opposed to just talking. Apple Music does this by the lyrics feature. Can you conne...

• Casual Listener
  • With the new AirPods update in iOS 17, conversational awareness drops the volume of a song if I’m singing along. It would be nice if the AirPods knew I was singing as opposed to just talking. Apple M...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Manual address entry

Not all addresses are available on your drop down menu - this means people are forced to click on the wrong one which then wont match up with billing address (eg on their credit card). Allow people to enter their addresses manually. Or at least allow...

• Casual Listener
  • Not all addresses are available on your drop down menu - this means people are forced to click on the wrong one which then wont match up with billing address (eg on their credit card). Allow people t...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Support Disabling "Canvas" setting as parental controls on a family account

Sometimes these canvas videos are inappropriate, even on songs not marked as explicit. I want to be able to disable this feature on accounts in my family plan. See https://www.technipages.com/change-canvas-settings-on-spotify for how to do this on on...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes these canvas videos are inappropriate, even on songs not marked as explicit. I want to be able to disable this feature on accounts in my family plan. See https://www.technipages.com/ch...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 3 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 3 votes

Recommend new songs in playlists, not including songs that already exists in my playlist.

Currently, I have noticed that recommended songs that appear at the end of my playlist do not include just new songs, but also songs that already exist in my playlist. So I suggest that Spotify recommends just new songs to include in the playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, I have noticed that recommended songs that appear at the end of my playlist do not include just new songs, but also songs that already exist in my playlist. So I suggest that Spotify recom...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Sharing your whole Spotify Wrapped slideshow with people you know via Snapchat, X, Facebook, etc.

I think it would be neat if users would be able to share their whole Spotify Wrapped slideshow with the people that they know via social media instead of just a list of their top five songs and artists. Part of what makes Spotify Wrapped so fun and e...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be neat if users would be able to share their whole Spotify Wrapped slideshow with the people that they know via social media instead of just a list of their top five songs and artis...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 6 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 6 votes

Make the PLAY-button “react” (podcasts)

I’m experiencing a small but very irritating thing when pressing PLAY on podcasts: sometimes the servers responds slowly (due to the various podcast platforms I guess) and you have to wait for it to start playing..The problem is that the PLAY-button ...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m experiencing a small but very irritating thing when pressing PLAY on podcasts:   sometimes the servers responds slowly (due to the various podcast platforms I guess)  and you have to...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Remove The "Like" Button On The Apple Watch

 Remove The "Like" Button On The Apple Watch or add it as a feature because I personally have tapped on the "Like" button accidentally multiple times and it has annoyed me a lot so I just had to uninstall the Spotify app and use default Apple Watch M...

IMG_2226.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Remove The "Like" Button On The Apple Watch or add it as a feature because I personally have tapped on the "Like" button accidentally multiple times and it has annoyed me a lot so I just had to un...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 4 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 4 votes

Geographical suggestions & memories

Spotify should suggest playlists that throwback to particular locations, so music you listened to on a west coast roadtrip, or on holiday in spain, is collated into playlists so you can listen to music from a recent holiday. Similar to how Apple Phot...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should suggest playlists that throwback to particular locations, so music you listened to on a west coast roadtrip, or on holiday in spain, is collated into playlists so you can listen to mus...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Prevent ads from other apps from pausing spotify in Android

Quite often when ads appear in other apps (primarily games) they are able to pause playback in spotify. The volume in the apps is either muted or turned to zero (if no explicit mute button). The volume for the app is also set to zero in android. The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Quite often when ads appear in other apps (primarily games) they are able to pause playback in spotify. The volume in the apps is either muted or turned to zero (if no explicit mute button). The volu...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Anonymous nearby sharing

The idea would be for other Spotify near you to know what you are listening to in an anonymous way. Let's say you are in the metro and you wonder what your neighbours are listening or just want to join listening to the same music (and why not create ...

• Casual Listener
  • The idea would be for other Spotify near you to know what you are listening to in an anonymous way. Let's say you are in the metro and you wonder what your neighbours are listening or just want to jo...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes