Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Make your custom 'On Repeat' Playlist Shareable on Personal Profile (not their custom playlist)

If you share your "On Repeat" playlist (made by Spotify for each user) to your public profile, then other people see their custom "On Repeat" playlist, not yours. I would like others to see my playlist on my profile, not their customized one.

• Casual Listener
  • If you share your "On Repeat" playlist (made by Spotify for each user) to your public profile, then other people see their custom "On Repeat" playlist, not yours. I would like others to see my p...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Implement An Option To Turn Off Vibes in The Spotify DJ Feature

In my honest opinion, the vibes recommendations are horrible and I find myself skipping it almost everytime. The algorithm doesn't recognize that I don't want to hear that particular "vibe" and not to mention, it's extremely annoying to heat the AI s...

• Casual Listener
  • In my honest opinion, the vibes recommendations are horrible and I find myself skipping it almost everytime. The algorithm doesn't recognize that I don't want to hear that particular "vibe" and not t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option To Exclude Entire Genres From Spotify DJ Feature

I've often got my Spotify playing for 10 hours straight(Work) with the DJ feature/playlist. I find it extremely annoying when genres I don't enjoy or listen to at all are played. There's options to exclude artists independently yet there's no option ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've often got my Spotify playing for 10 hours straight(Work) with the DJ feature/playlist. I find it extremely annoying when genres I don't enjoy or listen to at all are played. There's options to e...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Turn off automix on the Google Hub

I, like many others, really dislike the Automix feature on Spotify. Is there a way to guarantee that it's not on while using the Google Hub app?

• Regular
  • I, like many others, really dislike the Automix feature on Spotify.  Is there a way to guarantee that it's not on while using the Google Hub app?
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add recent searches to queue

On the recent searches screen there is only a “x” option and if you click on the song/artist it goes to that page would be nice to have the three dot option to be able to quickly add to queue. Maybe move the x to the left of the title (to avoid accid...

• Casual Listener
  • On the recent searches screen there is only a “x” option and if you click on the song/artist it goes to that page   would be nice to have the three dot option to be able to quickly add to queu...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Share liked songs playlist

A friend asked me what I am listening to lately and I wanted to share the liked songs, but I had to duplicate to do that. I would have like it to just share it

• Casual Listener
  • A friend asked me what I am listening to lately and I wanted to share the liked songs, but I had to duplicate to do that. I would have like it to just share it
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Widget: The background should be transparent. (Adjustable in percent)

Many widgets have additional design settings. So you could set how transparent the background is, what color it is, or whether it is an image. I would say give the programmer a week. And then let's see what he came up with

• Casual Listener
  • Many widgets have additional design settings. So you could set how transparent the background is, what color it is, or whether it is an image. I would say give the programmer a week. And then let's s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Dissiminate what´s playing

Hello.is it possible to include a feature in your app that allows you to voluntarily disseminate what's playing via bluetooth to let others know what title you are currently listen?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. is it possible to include a feature in your app that allows you to voluntarily disseminate what's playing via bluetooth to let others know what title you are currently listen?
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Time stamp - as most replayed part on the podcast

If a podcast is 4 hr long even with time stamps when a user can check most replayed part it would be helpful to recognize the part of the podcast being most popular. In many cases the 4 hr clip is shared by podcast host on other media- this way, the ...

• Rising Star 1
  • Rising Star 1
  • If a podcast is 4 hr long even with time stamps when a user can check most replayed part it would be helpful to recognize the part of the podcast being most popular. In many cases the 4 hr clip is sh...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

"Daily Mix Mashup" - a daily mix that combines all the styles of your daily mixes.

In addition to the six daily mixes you currently offer, I propose adding a seventh called "Super Mix" (or a similar name).The algorithm for this mix would be simple:It would consist of 60 songs (compared to 50 in the other mixes).The first 10 songs f...

• Casual Listener
  • In addition to the six daily mixes you currently offer, I propose adding a seventh called "Super Mix" (or a similar name). The algorithm for this mix would be simple: It would consist of 60 songs ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Audio Vocal Blur/Study Mode

Millions of people listen to music to study or focus on work. I for one, don't always want to listen to instrumentals, but often our brains will "hook" onto lyrics or words that we're listening to in the background. This distracts us, consciously or ...

• Casual Listener
  • Millions of people listen to music to study or focus on work. I for one, don't always want to listen to instrumentals, but often our brains will "hook" onto lyrics or words that we're listening to in...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Change the recommendation philosophy

Spotify occupies an awkward place in social media. I think of social media’s time with a user spent in 15 minute intervals, as a ‘span’. In one span on tik tok or instagram, or instagram reels, I could easily see over 100 posts and feel entertained (...

• Regular
  • Spotify occupies an awkward place in social media.  I think of social media’s time with a user spent in 15 minute intervals, as a ‘span’. In one span on tik tok or instagram, or instagram r...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Different algorithim profiles

Kind of like having different playlist, I think am interesting idea would be if we had easily accessible ways to make different profiles (not whole accounts) that contain different algorithm profiles. Like for instance maybe on one profile I listen t...

• Regular
  • Kind of like having different playlist, I think am interesting idea would be if we had easily accessible ways to make different profiles (not whole accounts) that contain different algorithm profiles...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add car mode option to android instead of just apple

I think the existing car mode option to turn off spotify automatically playing when you connect to your car's Bluetooth that's currently only available for apple devices, should be available for Android as well. It's crazy that at this point it's not...

• Casual Listener
  • I think the existing car mode option to turn off spotify automatically playing when you connect to your car's Bluetooth that's currently only available for apple devices, should be available for Andr...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Stop auto playing “recently played” playlists whenever Spotify connects to car Bluetooth.

This bug tends to happen often, even after “Car Mode” is disabled in settings and it’s a bit frustrating. If I am searching for a track, Spotify will play the track and then start a playlist/radio of “recommended songs for you” based on the recently ...

• Casual Listener
  • This bug tends to happen often, even after “Car Mode” is disabled in settings and it’s a bit frustrating.  If I am searching for a track, Spotify will play the track and then start a playlist/r...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

flag playlist thumbnail or album cover as not family friendly

it would be nice if you can flag a playlist thumbnail or album cover as not family, and then if it got enough flag, it will blur it for user that choose not to view such image

• Casual Listener
  • it would be nice if you can flag a playlist thumbnail or album cover as not family, and then if it got enough flag, it will blur it for user that choose not to view such image
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Bring back "New albums for you"

Spotify used to have a "New albums for you" section where i was able to find the latest releases of my followed artists. It seems to have vanished, why ? I only access generic and mainstream releases on a unique playlist here in France.So : make a "f...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify used to have a "New albums for you" section where i was able to find the latest releases of my followed artists. It seems to have vanished, why ? I only access generic and mainstream releases...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Give me some sliders to change parameters of my discover weekly playlist

My Discover Weekly playlist has frankly become unusable. I'm a dad, so I play pretty wide range of stuff, either for myself or for my daughter - but the Discover playlist is 100% full of songs that are on high rotation on classic rock stations. I get...

• Casual Listener
  • My Discover Weekly playlist has frankly become unusable.    I'm a dad, so I play pretty wide range of stuff, either for myself or for my daughter - but the Discover playlist is 100% full ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Always on top feature in android

I think I have discovered possible enhancement for the Spotify Android app (I'm running Android 14, Galaxy S22, OneUI version 6.0). I'm missing "always on top" setting in the application settings (when checking settings from Android end - there are s...

• Casual Listener
  • I think I have discovered possible enhancement for the Spotify Android app (I'm running Android 14, Galaxy S22, OneUI version 6.0).   I'm missing "always on top" setting in the application set...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Concert Mode Feature in the Equalizer Section in Spotify

Hello.First of all,i think you will take me seriously.That’s why i wanted to explain my idea to you.Samsung brand devices have a “Concert Mode” feature in the equalizer section.I could not find this feature on Spotify.Now I’m using an IOS device and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.First of all,i think you will take me seriously.That’s why i wanted to explain my idea to you.Samsung brand devices have a “Concert Mode” feature in the equalizer section.I could not find this ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes