Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Android] Pause scrolling long title

when you play a song, the long title starts scrolling immediately without giving you a moment to read the beginning of the title. it should pause for at least a second before scrolling

• Gig Goer
  • when you play a song, the long title starts scrolling immediately without giving you a moment to read the beginning of the title. it should pause for at least a second before scrolling
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Android: Stop Constant Tab Refreshing while Navigating

[SPOTIFY ANDROID ONLY] When navigating between Home/Search/Your Library tabs the app does not remember previous state and always refreshes the tab page.EXAMPLE:If I was in Home tab and I open Daily Mix 1, and then go to the Your Library tab to look f...

• Regular
  • [SPOTIFY ANDROID ONLY] When navigating between Home/Search/Your Library tabs the app does not remember previous state and always refreshes the tab page. EXAMPLE: If I was in Home tab and I open D...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Glue songs together within a playlist

I want to suggest that when you are playing shuffle play or building a new playlist, there should be a feature to permanently attach 2 songs together so that even when you have got shuffle play on they will be played one after the other. This will me...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to suggest that when you are playing shuffle play or building a new playlist, there should be a feature to permanently attach 2 songs together so that even when you have got shuffle play on th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Android: Copy Name of Existing Playlist when adding to New Playlist

[SPOTIFY ANDROID ONLY] When creating a playlist from another existing playlist, I would like the new playlist being created to automatically inherit the pre-existing playlist name, which can then be modified accordinglyEXAMPLE:I select Daily Mix 1, a...

• Regular
  • [SPOTIFY ANDROID ONLY] When creating a playlist from another existing playlist, I would like the new playlist being created to automatically inherit the pre-existing playlist name, which can the...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

"Are you sure?" Pop-up message when making a selection within a playlist

Ability to cancel a selection when scrolling a playlist during a session such as a “are you sure”pop up or a go back feature. Frustrating when a song is lost due to a scrolling error.

• Casual Listener
  • Ability to cancel a selection when scrolling a playlist during a session such as a “are you sure”pop up or a go back feature. Frustrating when a song is lost due to a scrolling error. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Blend two artists

It would be great if we could use the blend feature to mix two artists together.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if we could use the blend feature to mix two artists together. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add Liked Songs scroll wheel to user playlists

A lot of users like myself have long playlists (hundreds of tracks and up). Custom playlists, at least on the iOS mobile app, just have the standard OS scroll wheel, which is very small and usually partly covered by the playlist title, making it hard...

• Casual Listener
  • A lot of users like myself have long playlists (hundreds of tracks and up). Custom playlists, at least on the iOS mobile app, just have the standard OS scroll wheel, which is very small and usually p...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add emotions to react to a song in Playlists shared with friends

I created a playlist with my friends and I want to communicate to them easily what their songs made me feel .Emotions like:(like/love/rock hard/thrill/touching/happy/nostalgic)Today I am sending them my reaction via WhatsApp and we discuss the songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a playlist with my friends and I want to communicate to them easily what their songs made me feel . Emotions like: (like/love/rock hard/thrill/touching/happy/nostalgic) Today I am sendin...
  • Lilu3
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Add radio song to the current playlist by default

When listening to a playlist and the radio starts, the + button should add the song to the current playlist by default and not to favorite songs. Then, only if we want to move/add it to another playlist or favs, we should have to press the button aga...

• Casual Listener
  • When listening to a playlist and the radio starts, the + button should add the song to the current playlist by default and not to favorite songs. Then, only if we want to move/add it to another playl...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a filter for instrumental tracks

This would filter out any songs that have lyrics. Vocals that aren't lyrics such as humming or stuff like that would be an exception. I would like a feature like this which I would use while reading so I can still have background music while not bein...

• Casual Listener
  • This would filter out any songs that have lyrics. Vocals that aren't lyrics such as humming or stuff like that would be an exception. I would like a feature like this which I would use while reading ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Keep repeat preference on when changing songs

Sometimes I want to listen to songs on repeat, sometimes I want to listen to a playlist through. But on the iOS app it changes back to no repeat every time you hit a new song. Leading to infinite tapping of the repeat button. If I don’t want it to be...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes I want to listen to songs on repeat, sometimes I want to listen to a playlist through. But on the iOS app it changes back to no repeat every time you hit a new song. Leading to infinite tap...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Lyrics translate

In app lyrics translation option

• Casual Listener
  • In app lyrics translation option
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

implement song position in liked songs

In every playlist it is possible to jump directly to the position of the song now playing. You just have to click on the name of the playlist on the very top in the now playing view.Please implement that basic function also to liked songs... that's a...

• Regular
  • In every playlist it is possible to jump directly to the position of the song now playing. You just have to click on the name of the playlist on the very top in the now playing view. Please implemen...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Configuring the profile

There should be the ability to configure the background color on the personal profile screen as well as the profile tab in different styles. This way, everyone has a signature on their profile.

• Casual Listener
  • There should be the ability to configure the background color on the personal profile screen as well as the profile tab in different styles. This way, everyone has a signature on their profile.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

search by genre in your liked songs

I DONT HAVE THAT MANY KPOP SONGS SAVED BUT I NEED TO FIND THEM NOW!!!!!

• Regular
  • I DONT HAVE THAT MANY KPOP SONGS SAVED BUT I NEED TO FIND THEM NOW!!!!!
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Donation for Free Service

I love Spotify, however my family prefers Amazon music. I don't want to get a $12 per month subscription to Spotify in addition to Amazon Music (I will just continue to listen to Spotify with the Ads) but I think you should include a feature (like wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify, however my family prefers Amazon music. I don't want to get a $12 per month subscription to Spotify in addition to Amazon Music (I will just continue to listen to Spotify with the Ads...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist stat tracker for gaming

essentially the idea that spotify will track your in game performance or win/lose rate to see if certain playlists affects your game stats. if I win 3/20 games on x playlist, it would record that the playlist has a 15% win rate. just an extra reason ...

• Casual Listener
  • essentially the idea that spotify will track your in game performance or win/lose rate to see if certain playlists affects your game stats.   if I win 3/20 games on x playlist, it would record...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Options after Song Shared to not disrupt current music

While listening to music, if someone shares a song via text, etc, as soon as you click it, it automatically plays and also clears out the queue. It would be nice for that not to happen. Maybe a prompt to Play Now, Add to Queue, Play next, Add to end ...

• Casual Listener
  • While listening to music, if someone shares a song via text, etc, as soon as you click it, it automatically plays and also clears out the queue.  It would be nice for that not to happen.  M...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Commenting

Add a commenting feature to songs so people can share their thoughts about certain songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Add a commenting feature to songs so people can share their thoughts about certain songs. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Album/Single Bios

Having a description option for an a release where the artist can talk about the creation of the album whether it is inspirations or a story on how it was made. It would give a lot more audience to artist connection.

• Casual Listener
  • Having a description option for an a release where the artist can talk about the creation of the album whether it is inspirations or a story on how it was made. It would give a lot more audience to a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes