Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Bug/Feature Request] Spotify Blend does not allow swipe to put songs into cue

The title says it about all. I am using an Android phone and on playlists that are created by Spotify blend, I cannot use the swipe gesture to put songs into the queue. Would be awesome if you could add that!

• Casual Listener
  • The title says it about all. I am using an Android phone and on playlists that are created by Spotify blend, I cannot use the swipe gesture to put songs into the queue. Would be awesome if you could ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

TURN QUEUE INTO PLAYLIST

would LOVE a feature where you can save a recently created and/or currently active queue into a permanent playlist w/ the click of a button. "turn this queue into a playlist" option!!!

• Casual Listener
  • would LOVE a feature where you can save a recently created and/or currently active queue into a permanent playlist w/ the click of a button. "turn this queue into a playlist" option!!! 
  • evaDeM
  • Regular
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Automatically loop a song if restarted twice while playing.

When I'm playing a song and I restart it before it finishes the player should automatically loop the song if I perform the restart twice. This would be helpful when listening to playlists where I come across a song I like while I am far away from my ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm playing a song and I restart it before it finishes the player should automatically loop the song if I perform the restart twice. This would be helpful when listening to playlists where I com...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Downloading Single Songs

I thought it'd be nice if there's an option to download a single song in the three-dotted option menu you click to save songs or add them to playlists. Sometimes I like single songs off an album that don't exist as singles and don't want to download ...

• Roadie
  • I thought it'd be nice if there's an option to download a single song in the three-dotted option menu you click to save songs or add them to playlists. Sometimes I like single songs off an album that...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make notices at songs

I would like to add a special personal comment to songs.In my case: I need a special time/point in the song where to start the song. So I wuold like to add the starting time as a comment in the song.For example: SONG: Scooter - Maria (start at 0:58)T...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to add a special personal comment to songs. In my case: I need a special time/point in the song where to start the song. So I wuold like to add the starting time as a comment in the son...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Notes field

Spotify is a great product and it is extremely helpful for bands learning new material to play by sharing a playlist. A simple notes field accessible from the playlist selection that allowed say 255 chars for details on things like key signature coul...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is a great product and it is extremely helpful for bands learning new material to play by sharing a playlist.  A simple notes field accessible from the playlist selection that allowed sa...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Organize Podcast by Season

Similar to grouping songs together for an album, allow podcasts to organize episodes according to season. I listen to numerous podcasts with 200+ episodes, and unless I've chronologically listened to the seasons, it's difficult to go back and play th...

• Casual Listener
  • Similar to grouping songs together for an album, allow podcasts to organize episodes according to season.    I listen to numerous podcasts with 200+ episodes, and unless I've chronologica...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

artist by city of origin

Have playlists or radios created that only play music from artists with the same hometown. I would like to explore my local scene more and find artists that I never would've guessed from my city.

• Casual Listener
  • Have playlists or radios created that only play music from artists with the same hometown. I would like to explore my local scene more and find artists that I never would've guessed from my city.&nbs...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Covers of your liked songs, karaoke

Spotify made playlist of covers using only your liked songs. Specific to a certain instrument like violin, piano, saxophone ect.. then have the lyrics of the song so people can do karaoke.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify made playlist of covers using only your liked songs. Specific to a certain instrument like violin, piano, saxophone ect.. then have the lyrics of the song so people can do karaoke.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Adding the same song to the same playlist twice

I need the ability to add the same song to the same playlist twice. That is only an option on a PC (which I do not have) right now, not in the app. Please fix this spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • I need the ability to add the same song to the same playlist twice. That is only an option on a PC (which I do not have) right now, not in the app. Please fix this spotify! 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Display a "show all songs" button while on an artist profile, instead of displaying only 5 songs.

When entering the artist profile, we should not be limited to 5-10 songs on the list. Showing a button titled "show all the songs" would be really good. Also, separating songs by 'singles albums' are quiet confusing (because some times there are more...

• Casual Listener
  • When entering the artist profile, we should not be limited to 5-10 songs on the list. Showing a button titled "show all the songs" would be really good. Also, separating songs by 'singles albums' are...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Skip DJ voice not the song

It would be nice to be able to skip the DJs commentary without skipping the song he’s about to play next. I hate hearing him talk and it’s annoying having to skip forward and then back again just to hear the song.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice to be able to skip the DJs commentary without skipping the song he’s about to play next. I hate hearing him talk and it’s annoying having to skip forward and then back again just to ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

'Mark as Played' option for podcasts.

This new feature request pertains to podcasts specifically. Spotify is very close to becoming an all-encompassing platform for music & podcasts. Problem:There is currently no way of knowing if a podcast has already been played and fully listened to. ...

• Casual Listener
  • This new feature request pertains to podcasts specifically. Spotify is very close to becoming an all-encompassing platform for music & podcasts.  Problem: There is currently no way ...
  • DasKathi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Shuffle tracks added within certain period of time

Make a feature to allow playing in shuffle tracks added to my playlist only throughout certain period of time.Imagine you have 2000 songs in your playlist that you started in 2010. And right now you want to listen to tracks that you added only in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Make a feature to allow playing in shuffle tracks added to my playlist only throughout certain period of time. Imagine you have 2000 songs in your playlist that you started in 2010. And right now yo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

on/off toggle for Spotify remembering where your playlist were after returning from other playlist

Hi, I would like to suggest that you make an on/off toggle for Spotify premium accounts to be able to make Spotify remember what your playlist was playing without changing queue when you go to another playlist and go back to the first one. This is cu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to suggest that you make an on/off toggle for Spotify premium accounts to be able to make Spotify remember what your playlist was playing without changing queue when you go to anothe...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Feature Suggestion: Discovering the Best Episodes of Podcasts

Hello! As a newcomer to the podcast world, I've started diving into various genres such as storytelling, entrepreneurship, and language learning. I quickly noticed that among the many podcasts I've become fond of - many boasting hundreds of episodes ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  As a newcomer to the podcast world, I've started diving into various genres such as storytelling, entrepreneurship, and language learning. I quickly noticed that among the many podcasts...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Top 10 instead of Top 5 artist songs

make it top 10 instead of top 5 for artists top songs on mobile

• Casual Listener
  • make it top 10 instead of top 5 for artists top songs on mobile
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Use lockscreen widget on homescreen

Make the Android homescreen widget the same as the lock screen widget. I.e with the album cover background.

• Casual Listener
  • Make the Android homescreen widget the same as the lock screen widget. I.e with the album cover background.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Personalize the Spotify Widget on Windows 11

I would like Spotify to personalize the widget on windows 11 and actually show my music instead of some random playlists ive never heard of.Would make it much more useful

• Regular
  • I would like Spotify to personalize the widget on windows 11 and actually show my music instead of some random playlists ive never heard of.Would make it much more useful
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes