Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

migration tool to another profil

When migrating to another account or creating a new profile, that would be nice to have a wizard to import a part of an existing profile to not lose liked titles and playlists. Actually, it's hard to do manually and I need to pay and tier app to perf...

• Casual Listener
  • When migrating to another account or creating a new profile, that would be nice to have a wizard to import a part of an existing profile to not lose liked titles and playlists. Actually, it's hard to...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Show currently playing song in playlist window

It would be useful if the currently playing song was always visible in the playlist (centre). This would be very useful if you are using shuffle mode and for very long playlists. At present, you have to scroll through the playlist window to find the ...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be useful if the currently playing song was always visible in the playlist (centre). This would be very useful if you are using shuffle mode and for very long playlists. At present, you have...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Making a playlist by artist

I'm a Pandora user that wants to switch to Spotify, however Pandora has a feature that Spotify doesn't that I can't get over. On Pandora, I can add 50-60 artists to a playlist and it will just play those artists (with the occasional new one thrown in...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a Pandora user that wants to switch to Spotify, however Pandora has a feature that Spotify doesn't that I can't get over.    On Pandora, I can add 50-60 artists to a playlist and it w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Improving "Your Library" navigation in the windows app by making options always visible

At the moment, it's easy to forget that filters are set making "Albums" hidden if looking for playlists, or vice versa. Given there are only four filters, instead of making the non-selected filters disappear, perhaps highlight the chosen filters, and...

• Casual Listener
  • At the moment, it's easy to forget that filters are set making "Albums" hidden if looking for playlists, or vice versa. Given there are only four filters, instead of making the non-selected filters d...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Seek track like TikTok

Hello, Please make the seek feature similar to the one from TikTok.Like an adaptive seek where even when during the beginning of a video i can press in the middle of the track and seek a bit forward. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  Please make the seek feature similar to the one from TikTok. Like an adaptive seek where even when during the beginning of a video i can press in the middle of the track and seek a bit...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

"StarSync: Real-Time Music Sharing with Celebrities on Spotify"

Synchronized Listening Experience with Celebrities: A New Dimension for SpotifySpotify, as a platform that has revolutionized our music listening habits, continues to bring innovative features to its users. One such idea is the Synchronized Listening...

• Casual Listener
  • Synchronized Listening Experience with Celebrities: A New Dimension for Spotify Spotify, as a platform that has revolutionized our music listening habits, continues to bring innovative features to i...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a video search option

Search for your favourite song with a video filter so that only songs that have video attached will show in search.

• Casual Listener
  • Search for your favourite song with a video filter so that only songs that have video attached will show in search.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Hide paid podcast episodes

There should be an option to hide paid podcast episodes. Instead of having to scroll through countless locked episodes to find available ones you should be able to filter them out.

• Casual Listener
  • There should be an option to hide paid podcast episodes. Instead of having to scroll through countless locked episodes to find available ones you should be able to filter them out. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms] Festive Smart Shuffle button for more diluted seasonal listening

Currently, unless you make a mixed playlist, in order to listen to Christmas songs you have to to listen to ONLY Christmas songs. Which can get jarring and old fast. I think that a Festive Shuffle button should be added to add in a Christmas song onc...

• Regular
  • Currently, unless you make a mixed playlist, in order to listen to Christmas songs you have to to listen to ONLY Christmas songs. Which can get jarring and old fast.   I think that a Festive S...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Dual songs

I have been using Spotify for quite some time and me and my friend usually share the songs that we really like. We have the same taste in music and we often find ourselves listening to the same songs. If there was a feature where two or more people c...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify for quite some time and me and my friend usually share the songs that we really like. We have the same taste in music and we often find ourselves listening to the same songs...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify for kids app available in Poland

We need a separate app for kids, with much more filtered and censored content than Spotify app has (switching off "explicit content" still shows songs title with vulgar words, that kids can read).Having a possibility to get your official Spotify for ...

• Casual Listener
  • We need a separate app for kids, with much more filtered and censored content than Spotify app has (switching off "explicit content" still shows songs title with vulgar words, that kids can read). H...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Indicate if podcast contain advertising

During meditation or study podcast is very noisy to listen ads. It will be better indicate with a symbol if ads is present also for premium account so the client can choose if lusten or not listen the podcaster that choice to introduce ads in his pod...

• Casual Listener
  • During meditation or study podcast is very noisy to listen ads. It will be better indicate with a symbol if ads is present also for premium account so the client can choose if lusten or not...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Revolutionize Music Education with Interactive Theory Visualization

Description: Current Experience: Today, music enthusiasts use a variety of tools to learn and create music, but these tools often lack integration and a cohesive user experience. Existing platforms do not provide a comprehensive way to understand the...

• Casual Listener
  • Description:   Current Experience:   Today, music enthusiasts use a variety of tools to learn and create music, but these tools often lack integration and a cohesive user experience. Ex...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A language column for the songs, so that user can sort based on language of the song. Neat feature!

Create a column in the playlist for users to sort their songs based on the song language. If possible multiple columns to sort based on the date added, name, album, etc.Doesn't this sound like a neat feature? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Create a column in the playlist for users to sort their songs based on the song language. If possible multiple columns to sort based on the date added, name, album, etc. Doesn't this sound like a ne...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast/Lyric Transcripts

I found it helpful if we can select language we want for the transcripts. For example, I want my transcripts and display for Taiwanese podcasts to be in traditional Chinese language but it kept popped up as simplified Chinese, which is very bothersom...

• Casual Listener
  • I found it helpful if we can select language we want for the transcripts. For example, I want my transcripts and display for Taiwanese podcasts to be in traditional Chinese language but it kept poppe...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Fine Tune Playlist

This idea combines a few existing capabilities within Spotify playlist/radio functions. Imagine a new discover playlist called "Fine Tune" where the playlist can be fine-tuned by the user. For example, I could search an artist, select however many ar...

• Casual Listener
  • This idea combines a few existing capabilities within Spotify playlist/radio functions.   Imagine a new discover playlist called "Fine Tune" where the playlist can be fine-tuned by the user. F...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Remove Premium Mini

This plan, which is available only in select countries, has limited features compared to the Individual Plan and may not provide enough value to users. Instead, focus on improving the Individual Plan to cater to a wider range of users.

• Music Fan
  • This plan, which is available only in select countries, has limited features compared to the Individual Plan and may not provide enough value to users. Instead, focus on improving the Individual Plan...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Play only my favorite songs by a specific artist

It would be very interesting if when you enter an artist's profile you can play only the songs that have been marked as their favorites, this would facilitate the experience as a user and avoid having to make playlists with an artist's favorite songs...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be very interesting if when you enter an artist's profile you can play only the songs that have been marked as their favorites, this would facilitate the experience as a user and avoid havin...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Replace Features

Immersive Song Stories: Replace the current Behind the Lyrics feature with a more comprehensive "Immersive Song Stories" feature that includes information about the song's creation, production, cultural impact, and exclusive interviews with artists, ...

• Music Fan
  • Immersive Song Stories: Replace the current Behind the Lyrics feature with a more comprehensive "Immersive Song Stories" feature that includes information about the song's creation, production, cultu...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add Loudness Normalization to web-browser version of Spotify too

Hi. I noticed that the loudness normalization is only available on the Desktop program/software and on the mobile versions but not in the web/browser version, and sometimes I listen to Spotify from there but then I noticed that the normalization is t...

• Music Fan
  • Hi.   I noticed that the loudness normalization is only available on the Desktop program/software and on the mobile versions but not in the web/browser version, and sometimes I listen to Spoti...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes