Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

A new spotify blend feature

The new spotify blend feature which allows you to see who is listening to which song in a spotify blend playlist so it doesn't feel dead. This could be a new feature that the user can put on or off whenever they want.

• Casual Listener
  • The new spotify blend feature which allows you to see who is listening to which song in a spotify blend playlist so it doesn't feel dead. This could be a new feature that the user can put on or off w...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Remove the new “Resuming (insert playlist/ song here)“ feature

The feature is not only annoying it’s broken and if you search on Reddit about the new feature you will see it’s very unpopular and I’m not the only one with this complaint. When you resume playing from Spotify in a car, it has a 3-second A.I. voice ...

• Casual Listener
  • The feature is not only annoying it’s broken and if you search on Reddit about the new feature you will see it’s very unpopular and I’m not the only one with this complaint.  When you resume pl...
  • Hottfuzzy
  • 14 comments
  • 51 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 14 comments
  • 51 votes

Add a "dislike" button, so the algorithm will stop playing songs I dislike

Hi there, i'm RodrigoI noticed that after some of my playlists are over i get the random songs, but sometimes this things is playing songs i'm starting to dislike. I liked them before, but the software is so annoying that plays this songs constantly ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, i'm Rodrigo I noticed that after some of my playlists are over i get the random songs, but sometimes this things is playing songs i'm starting to dislike. I liked them before, but the soft...
  • 0 comments
  • 22 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 22 votes

Feature to block songs entirely

It would be great if we could hide a song entirely, because as far as I'm aware, the way it's supposed to work (but doesn't work right now) is that it only hides it from one playlist. I want to block songs overall.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if we could hide a song entirely, because as far as I'm aware, the way it's supposed to work (but doesn't work right now) is that it only hides it from one playlist. I want to block...
  • loreleimccurley
  • Music Fan
  • 2 comments
  • 27 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 27 votes

Return expanded queue view (not only sidebar) for desktop as it was before and now on web

As mentioned in https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Cannot-expand-queue-section-on-Mac-desktop-application/td-p/5922851 it would be great to return old and pretty standard view for queue (aka playing now). As having it very limited on sideba...

Eternal__0-1709552573340.png Eternal__1-1709552590975.png
  • Regular
  • As mentioned in https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Cannot-expand-queue-section-on-Mac-desktop-application/td-p/5922851 it would be great to return old and pretty standard view for...
  • Sonicus
  • 171 comments
  • 691 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 171 comments
  • 691 votes

Option to make playlists actually fully random

I have a playlist of music from all over the world, and it's over 25 hours long. I enjoy running down memory lane and sharing the playlist with roadtripping friends, but, and it is a very BIG **bleep**. the playlist never actually is random. i know y...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist of music from all over the world, and it's over 25 hours long.  I enjoy running down memory lane and sharing the playlist with roadtripping friends, but, and it is a very BIG *...
  • jesuslivesinme
  • 3 comments
  • 50 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 50 votes

Background Theme

Please provide us with a choice to change the current black theme to a light background theme

• Casual Listener
  • Please provide us with a choice to change the current black theme to a light background theme  
  • 0 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 2 votes

Bring back the heart button!

I am incredibly frustrated that I can't see which songs I liked in my own playlists. I don't want to go to the Liked Songs-list everytime I want to add my favorite songs to the queue. Bring back the heart!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I am incredibly frustrated that I can't see which songs I liked in my own playlists. I don't want to go to the Liked Songs-list everytime I want to add my favorite songs to the queue. Bring back the ...
  • Lanciano007
  • Music Fan
  • 197 comments
  • 1925 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 197 comments
  • 1925 votes

Dj for all

It has passed almost 3 years sunce dj was released and still not available in many countries! Make it available for everyone even if it is English only for gods sake

• Casual Listener
  • It has passed almost 3 years sunce dj was released and still not available in many countries! Make it available for everyone even if it is English only for gods sake
  • JohnlSmith
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 6 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 6 votes

Playlists for artists in your area

Generated playlists for artists performing in your state

• Casual Listener
  • Generated playlists for artists performing in your state
  • JohnlSmith
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 19 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 19 votes

Implement a multi-Playlist shuffle

The ability to select several Playlists and listen to them on a combined shuffle.

• Casual Listener
  • The ability to select several Playlists and listen to them on a combined shuffle.
  • Sylwira
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 24 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 24 votes

Desktop skins/visualizers- like old Windows Media Player

I was listening to an album on the old version of Media Player and it reminded me of a forgotten era of UI design. The psychedelic graphic visualizers that played during songs were always so fun to look at, it's kind of embarrassing but sometimes I'd...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to an album on the old version of Media Player and it reminded me of a forgotten era of UI design. The psychedelic graphic visualizers that played during songs were always so fun to l...
  • ひり-Gone
  • 4 comments
  • 61 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 61 votes

User made subtitles and rating system

Subtitles your company provide are often missing from lesser known songs and can be incorrect when they are present, so as a way to remedy this you could allow users to post subtitles with timestamps for each line/bar/lyric and alongside that have a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Subtitles your company provide are often missing from lesser known songs and can be incorrect when they are present, so as a way to remedy this you could allow users to post subtitles with timestamps...
  • 0 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 1 votes

Continue Everynoise

everynoise.com is an invaluable exploration of Spotify genres, and the only place to see complete Friday releases with genre cross-references. Without it, much new music goes unheard.The Spotify employee, glenn mcdonald, who maintained this was let g...

• Casual Listener
  • everynoise.com is an invaluable exploration of Spotify genres, and the only place to see complete Friday releases with genre cross-references. Without it, much new music goes unheard. The Spotify em...
  • temmemarie
  • 123 comments
  • 1139 likes
  • Good Suggestion
  • 123 comments
  • 1139 votes

Playlist bookmarks

There are a lot of huge (really huge, like, 2K+ songs) playlists on Spotify, and I'd like to make the "start from the same place" feature possible. When you're listening to the same playlist for a while, you can be bored of it and need to jump to som...

• Casual Listener
  • There are a lot of huge (really huge, like, 2K+ songs) playlists on Spotify, and I'd like to make the "start from the same place" feature possible. When you're listening to the same playlist for a wh...
  • 0 comments
  • 15 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 15 votes

LIKE BUTTON AND DISTINCTION

I believe Spotify should distinct the like button and the add to playlist symbol, not only for visuals, (f.e. the hearted button will always be preferred), but the way Spotify distinguishes the liked and added to playlist songs in many ways is very c...

• Music Fan
  • I believe Spotify should distinct the like button and the add to playlist symbol, not only for visuals, (f.e. the hearted button will always be preferred), but the way Spotify distinguishes the liked...
  • Zstaylor85
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 14 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 14 votes

Option to share a "Made for you" playlist

I love Spotify. I listen to music every single day and I often want to share what I am listening to with friends! However, when I go to share a specific playlist that I am listening to, it never transfers those same songs because the playlist is then...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify. I listen to music every single day and I often want to share what I am listening to with friends!   However, when I go to share a specific playlist that I am listening to, it...
  • 0 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 4 votes

Click album art to go to song in playlist

It used to be functionality that if you clicked on album art (in bottom left corner or in Now Playing window) it would open the current playlist showing the currently playing track. This no longer works. Please bring it back as it is really time-cons...

• Casual Listener
  • It used to be functionality that if you clicked on album art (in bottom left corner or in Now Playing window) it would open the current playlist showing the currently playing track. This no longer wo...
  • aaronvdb
  • 32 comments
  • 145 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 32 comments
  • 145 votes

Ability to "dislike" or "block" unwant content!

Due to autoplay playing like content that I'velistened to it automatically adds podcasts and content that I'm not interested in to my "Your shows" list. We should be able to control what content we don't want to listen to and have it blocked or remov...

• Casual Listener
  • Due to autoplay playing like content that I've listened to it automatically adds podcasts and content that I'm not interested in to my "Your shows" list. We should be able to control what content we...
  • CozGalaxy
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 comments
  • 201 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 9 comments
  • 201 votes

Shuffle entire Spotify Catalogue

probably a coders nightmare, please implement an option to shuffle from the entire Spotify database of music.I love music and finding new music, I don’t like being programmed by radio or algorithms feeding me songs with the highest stream volumes.

• Casual Listener
  • probably a coders nightmare, please implement an option to shuffle from the entire Spotify database of music. I love music and finding new music, I don’t like being programmed by radio or algorithms...
  • 0 comments
  • 32 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 32 votes