spotify on Panasonic Smart TVs

Hey folks,

Panasonic provides already a lot of Apps for their TVs. But I am missing spotify in the music category. Please make cont(r)act with Panasonic to bring your service online on these Smart TVs.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

We love this idea since we'd love to have Spotify available on all platforms. However, we don't announce potential partnerships until they happen. We'll be sure to update this idea once we have more to say.

Please add your Kudos and comments to this idea if you would like to see this implemented.

Related Ideas

Comments
ijasari
Regular

I support this idea as well. Homes with PS3 and Panasonic Smart TVs does not have any means to play music from Spotify without using additional hardware.

devNull
Regular

Yes I agree. I miss a spotify app. on my panasonic tv.

onsomeisland
Regular

I saw that Spotify now has an app compatible with Samsung, makes sense they have one for Panasonic as well

Fher
Regular

Hi there!

I'm interested too, I just buyed a Panasonic TV and would be perfect to have access to Spotify through Viera Connect, I know that exists an app for Samsung Smart TV so a port would be nice ;)

acedout
Regular

Please please bring out Spotify for Viera TV's :)

Tjkd
Regular

I also want Spotify for my new Panasonic Viera TV! PLEASE! 

Benredik
Regular

I have one ofte the best plasma TV on the market, but its missing one thing.

I NEED A SPOTIFY APP! 

Dédé
Regular

Yes, one vote more. I just change from Samsung to Panasonic, and the Panasonic new Home screen fully configurable is Great.

Vierry Connect Market place is just missing the Spotify Apps.

Please port it ; should be easy , html 5 . Even just a a web page connect will be great, thanks.

Marsanghas
Regular

Another vote for the Panasonic app :-)

stereiel
Regular

I too would love to see a native Panasonic Viera app but software cannot be so easily ported to their system as some others. 
Apps developed for LG, Samsung, Philips and others are more or less compatible, subject to a little testing; they all have very similar code. 

The Spotify app would have to be mostly re-written. Anyone who wants to get the project underway can use Panasonic's developer tools http://developer.vieraconnect.com/