Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2017 Wrapped

2017 Wrapped

I logged 76,000 minutes of streaming this year... there's got to be something I can do with this, right?

Spotify folks- Call me!

_djz
spotify-2017-wrapped.png
45 Replies

Wow this is incredibly impressive! This is what I got.Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 5.39.37 PM.png

No where close!

darn, that's a lot of music! I got to 66,000. This year I listened to a lot of new music and it's cool to see it quantified :). 

spotify-2017-wrapped (1).png

How can I see this??

Knyaf

I've done a lot of listening and I can't get enough of it- like _djz said, is there something this can do for us avid listeners?

-L-eEb9UNNsd_RRrD8SK.png

type 2017wrapped.com in your browser! post it!

_djz

Those are strong numbers! Vey nice!

_djz

For those that haven't done it yet go to 2017wrapped.com and follow the links.

As for my year music wise? Here it is in all it's detail

Surprised at the fact "I Feel It Coming" was my top song"Surprised at the fact "I Feel It Coming" was my top song"Listened to more music this year than I did last year so am happy with thatListened to more music this year than I did last year so am happy with thatHaha. All some form of pop and guarantee I listened to a lot of different music other than pop!Haha. All some form of pop and guarantee I listened to a lot of different music other than pop!

That's Cute

image.png

Better luck next year !!

Jim Karikis
Screenshot_2017-12-06-10-28-49.png

Hey! I didnโ€™t post this in attempt to be king stream..

Interested in seeing other peopleโ€™s data.

I also think it would be cool to see a location breakdown.

From the replies thus far, no one has Ed Sheeran any only 1 has Drake in their top five? Where are these guys fans at?!

_djz

Makes sense i think!

Huge year for hip hop lovers plus the sudden death of chester bennington(R.I.P one of your biggest fans in the whole world) pushed linkin park to the top of the charts.

Jim Karikis

No idea where the diehard fans of Ed Sheeran and Drake fans are, @_djz. :')

Those are my stats. I'm looking forward to last.fm launching their last.year feature, so far it pretty much doubles the stats on Spotify in terms of how many artists and songs I've listened to this year...

I also bought the albums of odd Nosdam, Amon and Hecq that I listened to that much. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Night Falls by Hecq is beautiful, but it's not that cold yet to feel the atmosphere of it outside my house.

spotify-2017-wrapped.png

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Just my 2017 wrapped

284494C9-C216-4733-BF28-AC58AD42611E.png
78A794E9-37F5-4E73-A039-6897BA2D0088.png

That's Cute

spotify-2017-wrapped.png

Guys I'm a top u all 

Snapchat-913400652.jpg

198 Different geners. Mad!

spotify-2017-wrapped.png
2017-12-06.png

Here's my 2017:spotify-2017-wrapped.png

spotify-2017-wrapped (1).png

Follow me

So cute answers

spotify-2017-wrapped.png

Haha- show yourselves! 

Woah! Where are you from? I havenโ€™t heard of many of your top artists. Love the genre and excited to check these out!

_djz

Suggested posts