8 Tracks REMOVED from Sabaton's album Coat of Arms (Norway)

8 Tracks REMOVED from Sabaton's album Coat of Arms (Norway)

Papitchaow
Casual Listener

8 tracks of the Sabaton album Coat of Arms are missing or, only 4 tracks are available. Furthermore, the album in question doesn't even show when browsing the Sabaton artist page.

I'm from and am currently living in Norway, so if anyone else from other areas have these songs available, it might be a bug. I also have an "Spotify Unlimited" subscription, if it's any relevant.

I'll attach a Jpg picture-file showing that the track "Saboteurs" is unavailable in a playlist of mine, and when I click the Coat of Arms album from the playlist interface, many more unavailable tracks are revealed. (For reference, I'll add a link to my Playlist (humpty dumpty) where you can try it for yourself.)

Please help,

Skjong

sabatontracksmissing.jpg
3 Replies

Re: 8 Tracks REMOVED from Sabaton's album Coat of Arms (Norway)

Peter__
Community Legend

Just double checked in the catalogue, there are actually 8 seperate versions of that album none of which are available in Norway unfortunately. The tracks which are still playable must be available on another album (and have been relinked).

Keep an eye out, it will probably reappear.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Papitchaow
Casual Listener

For me, the track doesn't even appear when searching for Sabaton and browsing the tracks in alphabetical order (attached image file). No Sabaton tracks appear when I such search for "saboteurs" and there are no hits when searching for "saboteurs sabaton". Nothing.

But oh well - thanks for your reply. At least I know there's a better place beyond the border's of my country.

saboteursisnowheretobefound.png

Virre87

Coat of arms is still missing, what is going on here? (Sweden)

SUGGESTED POSTS