A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

Re: A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

MacBeth13
Regular

Silent All These Years - Tori Amos? 

Cypher129
Gig Goer
Hi Macbeth, good song. But it’s not the one. Thanks for the recommendation however. I listened to about 100 songs from Tori Amos but unfortunately none of the were the song. Again is more of an instrumental track. Listen to Datura from Tori Amos, it’s closer to that. Think of Dido meets the Beloved. Something along those lines.

MacBeth13
Regular

Was it a slower tempo? The other song that comes to mind is I’m Kissing You by Des’ree 

driveflanger
Community Legend

Ok, this is hard..... I'm gonna give it a shot.... could it be Tori Amos? It starts with piano, then Tori's voice kicks in and at the end of the song you can hear a bass popping in

https://open.spotify.com/track/4d8EFwexIj2rtX4fIT2l8Q?si=VtGW3wgOR5CO_hNTOZqObg

I'm afraid that as time passes by, you would even remember what you've heard or think have heard.....I don't know maybe it's too late to find thatsong.....

MacBeth13
Regular

If a faster tempo try Lucky One by Amy Grant which is what I was looking for when I stumbled across this thread ;) 

Cypher129
Gig Goer
Hi MacBeth13, so it isn’t that one either. This is more of an instrumental track. By instrumental I mean it has no memorable lyrics. This is a nineties alternative rock track that came out in the mid nineties and was played on regular rotation on 9.45 Kdge the Edge, a very popular radio station in Dallas during the 90’s. The only memorable lyric I can remember is a female vocalist says “Yes” or “Yeah”. Sounding more like “Yee” on best two of the measure and repeating. With beat one having a deep baseline. Time 4/4 if you’re familiar with sheet music 🎼. If the song has a lot of lyrics then it’s probably not the song I’m thinking of. Think more along the lines new of Sweet Harmony - The Beloved. With a Dido like voice. Still searching. Thanks

driveflanger
Community Legend

Ok I know this is not gonna help to reach the goal, but this whole situation reminded me this scene from an old tv series..... funny xD

Heine315
Casual Listener

I think it might be “for the damaged coda” by blonde redhead

Highlighted

Heine315
Casual Listener

Lol nvm that already been suggested

Gazingsoul

Better Off Alone by Alice DJ?