A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

Philip251
Music Fan

Hello Spotify Community! A while ago i was listening to Spotifys own 90s list. I got through the whole list and there's one song that i liked, but i cant find.. So I'm here to ask for your help to find that song again! The clues i can give you is that this song is like no other 90s song, In the intro there's a piano and after some seconds the female singer pops up and starts to singing in a very soothe way. Later in the song there's a beat, a very simple beat and in the end there's a bass guitar popping up. The female sings in a soothe way the whole song. I dont know what to explain more. I hope this explaination helps abit! I have checked through spotifys own 90s lists and i cant find it in them.

TY!

127 Replies

Re: A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

musicologynyc
Community Legend
Any lyrics that you remember? What is the genre? Rock? RnB? I don't know why but I am thinking of
Natalie Merchant but I am sure I am way off. :)

Philip251
Music Fan

I dont actually, thats the problem. Actually Natalie Merchant kinda sounded like the female singer im looking for, but its not her :(  The thing is that i cant point out what genre exactly it is :/ The song has beats, bass guitarr in the end only, female singer with soothing voice and piano :/ God damnit, its annoying that i couldn't find the song in spotifys own 90-99 list..

user-removed
Not applicable

Natalie Imbruglia with a song Torn?

Philip251
Music Fan

No its not Natalie Imbruglia. I think this singer has only done this one song im looking for that has gotten big. 

user-removed
Not applicable

The Cranberries with a song Zombie or Rednex with a song Wish You Were Here.

Philip251
Music Fan

Nopp, its only a female singer and not a band :) 

user-removed
Not applicable

Rednex with a song Wish You Were Here.

At least they have only one song which got big.

Philip251
Music Fan

Nopp its not rednex either. This annoyes me alot, that i cant find it :/ 

user-removed
Not applicable
SUGGESTED POSTS